Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 288 Replies | Last Page

I read somewhere that you get the pain of o just before it actually happens so maybe?? I had the same sounding thing as you but mine was thurs and fri. It would make sense though since my first pos opk was thurs morning, still pos fri morning but neg fri evening. Pain was all day thurs so I'm guessing I o'd Friday night or Saturday.
to us both!! Lol

13 years ago

Oh for sure! I was cramping that Saturday and that's when I knew my OPK was going to be positive...so, are you saying than that it's possible to feel the cramping right before and really nothing later?? Last question and I'm done talking about ovulation. Lol

13 years ago

Hahaha!
That's what I think. I think we feel the cramping pre-o. Kinda the same way we get the lh surge just before. And then when we actually o, we feel nothing. Just the conclusion I've come to from reading a gazillion different sites. Lol

13 years ago

This makes so much sense!!! Of course, why wouldnt we get a surge if something significant wasn't happening! Ha ha. Thanks, I feel better. We just got so much good BD in I'm feel in lucky!!!

Omg, you guys have to go to the bump.com and go to their store. I purchased the way I'm going to tell our families if and when we get preggo. I'll try and send you guys a link.

13 years ago

http://www.thebumpbabyshop.com/babynest/AFLProductPage.aspx?scId=Favors(Babies)&pId=B505(Babies)&cId=Shower%20Planning(Babies)&CSR=&cTypF=

I'm going to mail these in small boxes with a picture of our first ultrasound. I don't plan on telling them till than. What do you think?

13 years ago

Omg I love those! Too cute! I might have to order some of those myself

Ugh, I feel horrible now! I just finished a whole bag of microwave popcorn. That stuff is addicting! I can never just eat some, I always end up eating it all then suffer for it!

Totally off topic, but my bra has been drivin me CRAZY for the last couple days! It feels too small and even if I use the last hook it still feels like it's digging into my skin!

13 years ago

I ordered 2 sets of favors!! So, I should be getting 8 in the mail tomorrow actually..they are too adorable.

Maybe your boobies are getting bigger!? I'm thinking we are all going to get BFP this month..at least a couple of us will. We have too! :)

13 years ago

I'm not getting my hopes up yet. Can your bbs start getting bigger at 6dpo.???

I really hope at least a few of us get a bfp on valentines day. That would be amazing!

13 years ago

Umm, I'm not sure..not unless you implanted early like 5 dpo..so, maybe not?! I know for sure I wont get a BFP on valentines, but I'll yesy for fun. I'll only be 7 dpo

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo