Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

Well I am feeling slightly better today than I have been. Spent my day with dh, that always helps Had some O cramping today, and am expecting a bfp on my opks tomorrow or Friday!

Bianca, I totally agree with you! We start bd-ing WAY too soon! (as soon as af ends) and by the time O comes we arent as into it. This week we BD'd Mon, not Tues and then did again this morning. I think we will go straights for the next few days until just after I stop getting pos opks. Trying not to obsess too much this month.

And I am completely with you on not wanting a baby for Christmas.... it's my fav holiday, but if my cycles are right I'd be due on Christmas eve and have to spend it in the hospital. Plus dh's bday is already right around then too.

Well I am off to cuddle on the couch with my hunny.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Bianca, I do not want a Christmas baby either. I've always felt that children who have birthdays so close to Christmas kind of get jipped out of a good party and birthday presents because everyone is so busy with the holidays and people figure the kid is already getting enough presents for Christmas. I do def want a 2011 baby though. Don't know why...just before the end of the year.

I got thrown out of work for three days, haha. The union is FURIOUS because the supervisor lied in his statement and handed down what they are calling "excessive disciplinary action" so it will end up being a paid vacation. Woohoo for long Superbowl weekend Hubby still has to work, but it gives me extra time to sexify myself for !!!

I do have to say something about preseed. I have been using 2g and it feels ok at best during the act, but REALLY nasty afterward. Last night I used 3g and OMG it felt awesome. I am not one to use lube other than the "fun" stuff once in a while like the tingly stuff or warming kind, but this felt REALLY good. Of course, it was even nastier after, but if I could clean up right away, preseed is not too bad.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Corvina, 2 mg is good for me too...more than that and we are a slippery mess of sex. DH and I decided to BD tonight. My dad is still here but whatever. My dad doesn't remember what we ate for lunch, so whatever he hears or sees he will forget!

We are both rediculously horny..we can't wait any longer..

13 years ago

Btw, we won an all inclusive super bowl party and hubby and I rented a room in wrigleyville in Chicago for it it! Wish us luck!

13 years ago

Morning ladies

I am going to have to go and buy some new opks today! I got another bfn on the one I took today and I've only got one left! I should get a pos tomorrow... I have had O cramping the past couple days, if not I am thinking maybe these cheapie dollar store ones dont work for me. Oh well, either way dh and I have been bd'd yesterday and today already so things are going good. (Trying VERY hard to stay positive)

Pookie, thats great that you and your dh are still able to ttc even though your Dad is still staying with you!

Sounds like you guys are all having some killer snow storms... yet I'm here in Winter-peg (Winnipeg) and it's -2!! The snow is actually starting to melt!! (Bought time! You should see the snow piles we've got!!)

Anyway, I am off to hang out with dh before he heads to work. &

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

LoL... Bought?? Wow I must be tired! I mean 'bout!

13 years ago

My first day of a three day suspension (5 total days off with the weekend) and I wake up feeling like an elephant is sitting on my chest. Wonderful. I have a dry cough that hurts so bad and even when I am not coughing, I feel like my ribs are going to collapse. I had a temp spike this morning, but I TRIED making dh bd anyhow just in case. I was so short of breath, I couldn't possibly go on. I loaded myself up on vitamins, Mucinex and water. I think I will take a nap now and see how I feel when I wake up. The last thing I want to do is spend my vacation from the hellhole sick!

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

How is your suspension going corvina!? Lmao...too funny. What a wonderful way to get a long weekend!!

I'm just being a bum today and doing laundry and such. I got all my preggo tools now I just need my hubby to make deposits. Lol. He made a good one last night!! Hee hee..

I go back to work for 2 days and than off again on Sunday and Monday. We are very much looking forward to our hotel room and being away for a night.

I hear ya, Lisa on the damn pre seed. It's so amazing inside and than I'm a wet mess for what feels like and is HOURS!!! Its just so watery..lol

13 years ago

Expecting,what CD are you?? I think we are exactly close.

13 years ago

hi ladies,

so I just went for my first acupuncture.... it was interesting..

I really couldn't feel those needles but I also don't feel any different... so we shall see i guess... fingers crossed.

going to get my thyroid blood work done tomorrow... then another small storm here on sat - we have over 70 inches of snow... crazy.

I personally go with the 3mg of pre-seed... I have to go buy more, but this time I will LOCK IT UP from my dog... we can't have that happen again!

BDing begins sunday...

Bianca... we definitely began way too early last time. This time we are going to BD like crazy during three days. (maybe four).... hope it works...

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo