Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 288 Replies | Last Page

C1981,
I know what u mean I've been out of work for 4months and though we still have a decent lifestyle it was so much more easier with two great paychecks than one.

Can I just say I love green tea. since u mentioned the garden all I can think about is some egg plant parm with lost of cheese marinara sauce and a big glass of apple juice. and for desert a big piece of red velvet cake with mint chocolate ice cream and some pickle juice. ummmmmm yum yum. I guess I know what i'm cooking tomorrow, or should I say later on today. ugh in just a few hours we will start loading up to move to our new house.

13 years ago

Ohh, I love green tea. I just don't drink it enough. When I order from Starbucks I get it unsweetened. Is amazing. But yes, very bitter at first..it's just not my drink of choice. I love coffee. :(

Yeah, men can be weird. He started throwing a fit that I was infecting his computer with a virus and I tried to exain to him I knew where the email came from, they are not spam, its work related shit and he hardly gave a poop. Lol.. He is like that with is iPod and any other gadget he owns, same as your hubby. Dumb babies!! Lmao.

Yeah, this guy got fired back in November for a fricken policy violation and has the nerve to file for unemployment and claim he wasn't aware of the policy. Ummmm, the statement this guy signed the day he was fired acknowledged that he knew the policy and he stated the policy violation. :/ So, I'm basically pretty happy that he is no longer apart of my management team bc he is such a fucking idiot. It's been 2 months, find employment and if you can't...oh well. You violated company policies. What do you expect!? It gets my goat.

I'm glad you were able to make due during your difficult time. Back when The recession started it hit the auto industry big time. So, I truly feel for you. Have you ever watched the Michael Moore documentary about the plant closure in Flint Michigan back in the 80's? SO sad!!! I believe it was General Motors. What ASSHOLES those owners were...out sourcing shit to other countries is not the answer. My husband and I or mostly my husband, have become fairly white collar..but I bleed BLUE collar. My dad is a truck driver, my mother works for the government, The VA, my brother works in a plant and my other brother is a cop....I always feel so bad for those who work in that industry. Maybe because I'm a softy. My high school Mascot was a "flivver" which was a car produced by Ford back in the 30's or sometime around than. I went to hs in MI.

13 years ago

I never saw that documentary, but I did see one on HBO called "The Last Truck: The Closing of a GM Plant" and it took me DAYS to watch that because I was hysterical. That plant is also in Ohio, but closer to Cincy. Then, some ASSHOLE from the Los Angeles Times had the audactiy to give it a bad review and refer to the people in the documentary as "white trash, blue collar Ohioans." I had a FIT. I wrote him, I wrote his editor, I wrote the opinion page of the LA Times as did a lot of other people on a UAW forum I go on often. He finally printed an apology after months of dozens of people harassing him.
Tink, you never did say (or I missed it), but what happened to your leg or foot? Being on crutches for that long, especially in the winter, must be miserable.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

well ladies,
I'm starting to get a little exhausted, ugh but I still want my mint chocolate icecream with red velvet cake and pickle juice. well something to look forward to for tonight. I will ttygl. have a good night.

Happy Ovulation and Baby Dust to all my wonderful sisters. AND a BFP to all. xoxo

13 years ago

c1981,
I injured my rt knee. I tore my posterior mensici, and i have an interstital tear in my acl and soft tissue damage. I was at the gym working out and during my kickboxing aerobic class I slipped on something and I felt the most ecruciating pain I ever felt in my life, I couldn't even leave the work out floor because my knee collasped beneath me. and 4 months later after extensive physical therapy i'm still in pain, on crutches, and can't walk without a horrible limp. my knee give ut on me constantly and sometimes it just locks. i didnt want to have surgery because they told me surgery might not fix my knee and if it did it would probably cause earlier onset of arthritis. So there goes mt Airforce career I was training for. and yes it sucks trying to walk in snow or rain. the weather makes my knee ache a lot.

I said I was going to bed but i'm still not that sleepy i thought I was.

13 years ago

Wow, that is terrible. I have a neck injury and early arthritis there from a car accident when I was 15. NOT fun, especially since the accident was so minor and I had no idea I had an injury until a shoulder injury when I was 22 aggravated it. The cold is hell on my neck.

So, I was just told by a friend to go to the local craigslist and look at something. Seriously, I want to choke the living hell out of this girl.

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/mis/2162814255.html

People disgust me. Again, another bitch whoring around and getting knocked up with some guy's kid and on craigslist looking for her baby daddy. Here I am, in a good place in life and trying with no results. I will never understand why those of us who deserve a baby try and try with no avail and people that probably should not be permitted to breed are looking for their one night stand online.

~Lisa~

Tink, my pulse HAMMERS sometimes, so I know what that lady was talking about!!! Especially when I lay down to go to sleep. Maybe you're one of those extremely rare ladies whose pregnancies just don't show up on HPTs!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

corvina - yes xmas eve is a shit show every year... and sunday dinners are less chaotic now that my grandparents have passed. But we still have anywhere between 8-12 people every sunday for dinner... I love it.
Your mom lives across the street from you??? so funny, I live above mine...

Tink - you are so preggers girl! go call the Dr. and see if you can just come in for quick blood test. won't take you more than 10 minutes.
then you will feel better knowing one way or another.

just got back from a mani/pedi .. feels good..

the tww to O is worse, I think... 8 more days for me... boo!

oh, also ladies, I am going for acupuncture on thursday... we'll see.

13 years ago

I woke up today at 9 and felt like death so I went back to sleep until 2. I really have to stop sleeping my weekends away, lol. This sinus thing is really kicking my ass! The worst part is that we are supposed to start tonight. Hopefully I will feel better later on. I am out of Emergen-c. II ran out 3 days ago and just have not had the chance to get to the store to buy some more. I got sick the next day, lol. My kind of luck.

~Lisa~

hello ladies,
so i'm taking a quick break from moving.
C1981,
a neck injury is horrible and I can imagine the pain you go through when its bad weather. ugh.

Bens10,
I'm starting to think the same thing and so i'm treating by body as if it is carrying a little life. I take my prenatal vitamins, and eat well balanced meals.

Mrs S,
How are u and the little one. yea my pulse hammers away all day long an especially at night while i'm trying to sleep.

okay i'm off to finish getting situated I will talk to u ladies later on.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo