Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 288 Replies | Last Page

corvina - I have a Thoroughbred gelding, 13yrs old, chestnut (his coast is the same colour as my hair!! haha)

I *used* to do eventing (dressage, cross country, showjumping), but haven't evented since I concieved bub #1. I've been back in the saddle for 12 months now, just doing mainly dressage, and a little bit of showjumping. I was all set to start eventing again this year, but dh and I decided to try for bub #3, so my riding will go on the back burner for a while now :)

I've never ridden a Tenessee Walker, but I've always wanted to!! They look like a lot of fun - and very different to anything I have ridden before!!

Arabians are beautiful, but I'm not a huge fan of riding the pure bred ones (since my passion is jumping). I did breed an anglo arab back in 2000, and he has the most beautiful, sweet and willing nature of any horse I have ever met. Not that I am biased or anything!!

13 years ago

coast... errm coat I mean haha

13 years ago

My dreams was always to barrel race. I have a friend that grew up doing it, but not having my own horse, it wasn't quite possible. It always looked so fun. I can hardly make time these days even to go to any of my friends' houses to saddle up. I would say that I would during my vacation this summer from work, but if I am pg, I will not be allowed to ride :(

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Omg you guys are making me miss my horses! I had horses growing up and did lots of showing, jumping and barrel racing. I had an appy that was a retired barrel horse, he was amazing! And yes Corvina, Arabians are STUBBORN! Had a couple of those too!

As for me, I'm cd5 and waiting for af to bug off!

Question for you ladies.... DH would kill me if he knew I was asking this but, has the pressure of ttc cause any preformance issues for any of your hubby's? DH has a hard time with the "we need to BD today" kinda stuff. He says the pressure of making a baby stresses him out. Don't get me wrong, we BOTH desperately want another baby but he isn't good under pressure. I'm starting to think that im just going to say that this month we need to BD every second day fro me end of af to next af so there's no pressure of a specific day or week. Maybe that will make things easier for him.

13 years ago

On the top of my Christmas list every year was a "horse." Yeah, um, I never got one.

So my husband never had issues performing, but he outright said, "uhhhhh again? Nicole, How could you make me have sex 14 days in a row."
LMAO... I like to call myself a sex-driver... LMAO!

Um... SO this whole clomid thing... so, after my last pill (last night) O is suppose to come between 5 and 10 days... It is so funny because today is day 10 and if I were not on clomid, I would already be BDing like a champ... I feel like taking this drug has helped me to realx a little about TTC... It put me in a different state of mind and I am not sure why. It is strange, because I have no way of knowing when I will O... I will start my OPK's tomorrow, I hope they work for me, as have never used them...

I do feel better and that is good... Last month I think I was tightly wound... Between that and my annoying in laws, how was I suppose to conceive a baby?

I do feel better this month... we will see what happens during the TWW... I will probably become a head case...

AND then I will turn to all of you for support... And all of you will be there for me.
I love you ladies.
Thanks!

13 years ago

My hubby does not have "issues" in that sense, but his sex drive is so compromised thanks to the recession (it never came back when things got better) that having sex 5 days in a row is probably the worst punishment ever to him. By day two or three, I can tell he is annoyed and just wants to get it over with. I put all the vitamins he needs to naturally raise his testosterone and fertility in a little pill case for the week and he knows he has to take them. Her thinks they are to improve his mood, energy, blood pressure and immunity, lol. Of course, they all work for that as well...

~Lisa~

Corvina... you are a sex-driver AND a pill-pusher!

13 years ago

My DH seems to get more 'turned on' (sorry tmi) with the idea of BD... However by the 4th time in less than 36 hours, we were both over it!! (we missed the chance to BD in the days leading up to O, so had to go crazy the day before and day of O haha)

I'm absolutely horse mad. I've already bought DD a pony (for her 2nd birthday). She'll be 3 in May, and is going to start pony club in 3 weeks!!! I'm hoping I'll have another girl (although, I'll be just as happy with a boy), so I will have someone to hand the pony down to. DH is completely against DS riding horses (but I'm still going to sneak him on anyway haha)

Ok, now for some more tmi... I feel like I am going to wash away on my cm!! I just went to the loo, and there is SO much of it! Really creamy, lotiony stuff. I'm hoping this is a good sign!! Oh, and my nipples are sensitive today too. They don't normally get sensitive before af (well, at least as far as I'm aware!)

Must......stop.....thinking......about........peeing......on....a......stick!!! Argh! Its way too soon, Isn't it???? haha

13 years ago

Corvina--I'm not really sure when I o'd.
After I got off the pill, I had ewcm right about the 16th day or each cycle. That lasted for about 2 months.
But since then, I have not had ewcm and OPK's have not been working for the last few cycles either. I never get an actual positive.
It's driving me nuts. I wish I could be like some poeple and have ovulation pain or something.
I don't seem to be as in tune with my body as some of you girls do. I guess I don't notice the pains, twinges, and cramps you all get. I'm jealous.

I am very frustrated. Still CD31. No AF, taken two tests, Both BFN. I have one test left. I am going to try and hold off for as long as I can.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me girls. I would love nothing more than to be pregnant.

User Image

13 years ago

Without getting a bfp on your opk, it is hard to say. Have you tested every day with opk's or just when you thought you would be fertile?

We tried the preseed last night. It was kind of nice, except afterwards, ewww. Call me OCD, but I am mildly grossed out by the bd thing. I have always been one to have a towel handy for right after we dtd and after a little bit of cuddling, I usually go wash up. Actually keeping his "injection" in there and not washing up makes me feel so uncomfortable and gross. The preseed compounded that issue. I will keep using it, but I don't like how gross I feel afterwards.

My mother is such an idiot. She has been talking about selling her house to us, but she wants us to get rid of our pets because she is one of the types that hates animals. We were never allowed to have them growing up other than an outside dog (I HATE keeping a dog outside, it is mean) and a chihuahua we only had for about a month because she decided she hated him. I have three indoor cats (all shots and fixed) and 4 ferrets (also have all shots, fixed and descented) and my son has a guinea pig. She is conerned that ferrets will burrow into the walls like mice (not even close to being related to a mouse, but whatever) and I have no idea what the she is worried the cats will do. Hello, if you are selling us the house, what difference does it make what the animals do, it will be our house, not her responsibility anymore. Whatever. A neighbor wants to sell us his house, which would be cheaper to maintain because there is no inground pool and is just as nice of a house. We will see what happens. I want to NOT be renting anymore,, that is all I care about and we need a basement and third bedroom. Our condo only has 2 bedrooms, no basement and no attic. I have no place for storage other than the utility room and that is full as is all of our closets.

~Lisa~

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo