Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hi Girls! I am in Times Square NYC, on a romantic weekend with hubby... IT IS CD14, 15, 16 for me - prime babymaking time!

Corvina, we had Chipotle last night! My FAVORITE! There is one every few blocks here.

Just wanted to give you an update... Please tell me what you think.

So yesterday I woke up and took my BBT.
I was almost a whole degree down from the day before. I read about this and this is a sign of the LH surge.... The following morning (this morning) it returned to its regular tempature... It did not spike... So as of this morning I did not ovulate... Now, keeping all of this in mind, My OPK's yesterday were the darkest they had ever been... I was waiting for them to become a bit darker... But they didn't get AS dark as the control line. I took it again this morning and it was super light.
If my temp spikes tomorrow morning... That means I ovulated TODAY! right? I hope this happens!

So, is it fair to say I have reached my LH surge?
I think so... I think.

Hubby and i have BD ed twice since we have been here and will one more time before we leave the city...

Hope all of you are well...

13 years ago

Nicole, are you checking your temp at the same time everyday? You are a teacher, so unlike me, I am sure you are up pretty much the same time every morning and that probably is not the issue.
That is great you guys are having a romantic weekend away. You and Steph both are lucky. I wanted to go to Lake Erie...fantastic bed and breakfast/winery up there called the Lakehouse Inn the weekend after Valentine's Day, but it does not look like we will be able to go now due to my asshole foreman throwing me out. It would be one thing if I actually knew what I had done, because then I could brag about it, lol. I am STILL at a loss as to what I did wrong. I went to do a repair, he started the line and I was no longer able to do that repair so I walked away and was getting yelled at to go to Cruze Hall (conference room where they hand down any punishment). for ONCE I did not throw anything, did not cuss him out, NOTHING! The union has a lot of grievences in on this and a couple write ups against the foreman, but I will have to wait probably a couple months to get this taken off my record and get paid for these three days...ugh. My old foreman who isn't too bright, but let me do my job without giving me issues, is now my husband's foreman and my husband is complaining about him. I would take that guy back in a heartbeat over this asshole.
I forgot to take my temp this morning. I do not do well with anything that I am supposed to remember to do in the early hours of the day. Years of being a second shifter has ruined my mornings, especially after a year of working a ten hour second shift in which I started work at 6PM and did not get off until 4:30AM. I have been waking up the last two days with my mouth tasting like blood. I guess that would be a metallic taste. Don't know if it means anything, because I am only 3dpo. We will write it down as a symtpom, lol.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Yes.. SAme time every day. Between 6 and 7 always... So sorry about work. What a drag. Metallic taste is good!!!!

13 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Steph & Nicole I hope you guys have a great time on your vacations!!

Lisa that sucks that it is going to take so long for your pay to be sorted out & for this to be taken off your record! What an ass!

Well I FINALLY got my bfp on my opks this afternoon!! I ran out and bought some more cheapies and got a strong positive!! Woohoo!! It's about time! What is with all of us O-ing late this month??

Dh and I BD'd this morning (with a full deposit! Lmao!) Don't know what was up yesterday, guess he was just worn out from the past week! LoL! Oops!

I am thinking we will probably BD again tomorrow, then possible again the day after... I am going to continue to use my opks in the am until I get a negative.

Very Excited to finally be able to do something on this web page!! Don't get my wrong I LOVE this place (especially all you ladies!) but I hate that there is nothing to keep track of on here until O!!

&

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Everything the foreman did was against the contracts so he will be written up and I will end up paid anyhow, but I am still pretty ticked off that I will have to wait for my money and for him to be disciplined.

I figured you were up around the same time everyday. Last month, I did get a dip also the day before I o'd, but I did not know it was a sign on impending o. I just decided it was the fact that I took my temp an hour later than I usually do. I set an alarm, take my temp and go back to sleep. Sometimes, I wake up with the damn thing still in my mouth because I had fallen asleep waiting for it to beep, lol.

I have savings I can dip into for a weekend trip. but we are looking to buy a house this summer and dipping into the savings once may seem like nothing, but we will end up taking a little here and there once we start and end up depleting that account, lol.

~Lisa~

Hopefully this month will be your month.... Then I would save for the summer. Get someone to watch your son and do a weekend on the lake or beach! You can rub tanning lotion all over your belly!

Yes, a dip means LH surge and only some women get it... If you do, youre lucky like me:)

Have a good night... I am off to dinner with DH... Then gettin down to BD!

13 years ago

Well, last night DH got over his anxiety.....finally! Lol. We bd'd last night with "a full deposit" (love the term). All the cramping I had yesterday had settled down today, thank god! I still got a positive opk this am so we'll BD again tonight hopefully.

Good luck everyone!

13 years ago

So I am 4dpo and this is what my body is doing to me so far, lol...
Metallic/blood taste in my mouth every morning and sporatically throughout the day for the past 3 days.
Crampy lower abdomen today
TIRED!
Very horny
Greasy hair
EXTRA DRY skin (usually dry anyhow, but this is much worse than normal)
Dry CM

Maybe these are signs, maybe not.

Another thing I was wondering, does anyone know anything about taking Emergen-c while ttc? Is it a bad thing, a good thing, makes no difference? I ask this because it seems to be the only thing that keeps me from getting sick when everyone else around me seems to have the plague, lol. Even with the chest pain and hacking I had the other day, I took two doses and it was gone!

~Lisa~

Helloooo girls!!

Omg..I'm super hung over and I still have a Superbowl party tonight! :( lol...DH and I went out to dinner last night, I ordered a couple cosmos and 3 hrs later we were drinking tall boy beers. :/ than an hour after that we were baby dancing!!, whoop! I finally got my positive OPK at 7pm, yesterday.... Right on time my. DH says I get my pos OPK every 4 th Saturday in the evening. Isn't that crazy on time and nuts!? It's weird. :) I sort of didn't realize. I was counting cycle days.

So, we've gotten 2 deposits in within the last couple days, we'll do it this afternoon, tonight than tomorrow morning. I still got a strong positive OPK this morning, so I'm pretty pumped! I'll be set to ovulate Tuesday the latest I imagine. We are checking into our hotel in the next couple hours. We're staying in Wrigleyville where the party will be, so we are excited for a romantic night. :)

Nicole, how was the city?. Did you guys do anything fancy or take in the sights and food...did you get some good and relaxing BD time in??

Expecting, whoo hoo for getting your pos OPK yesterday as well, thats great!!! Its nice finally seeing that dark line, isn't it?

Want another, I think our conversation jinxed me because on Friday DH and I had sex and it took forever! He couldn't finish and I got frustrated said forget it. Lol...I guess I shouldn't get so upset when things don't go my way. But, anyway I'm SUPERhappy you got your deposit!

Corvina, how was your weekend?? I owe you an email! I saw your email on the way home as I was picking up hubby to go out and well, I turned into a sloppy drunk mess. After O though....it's done. The booze, the caffeine, etc..I have turned to green tea, but even that has caffeine. Actually, I'll just sip a cup of decaf a day! :)

13 years ago

Lisa,

The only thing I can think of why the emergen c would be negative taking it as frequently as you do is it fights those germs and stuff, obviously...I've heard from numerous women both I know and those who are in forums who have become pregnant when their immune system was slightly supressed, not at it's best. Your immune will choose to fight whatever cold you have as opposed to thinking your little nugget is a germ. Am I wording this correctly?? It's hard for me to articulate.

My idea and suggestion is to stop taking emergen c for the balance of this cycle and see if it makes a difference.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo