Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 288 of 288 Replies

Hello Ladies,
I have had a very busy day. I had 2 dr's appt one for the orthopedic surgeon and the other to confirm my pregnancy.

So Congratulations to me and dh, we are 8wks and 5 days pregnant... we will be 9wks on Valentines Day.....the best gift ever. The other news is that I am still remaining on crutches...ugh. I will be doing physical therapy for another month and half. I really hope my knee gets better before I get further along because crutches plus a belly will not work well..lol

my edd is Sept 19,2011. I have my first u/s Feb 22 at 11:30 am so siked about this..

well ladies I am exhausted so I will talk to everyone later on.... muah and baby dust to all.

13 years ago

With ds I implanted at cd17 and I have a 26 day cycle and typically o on cd12 so that would be... 5dpo. Holy crap! Omg, now I'm gonna get my hopes all up! Ugh!!

13 years ago

Hi ladies!

May I join this discussion? This is my first real month ttc and the 2ww is already killing me! I'd love to be a part of the community!

I'll test on Valentine's Day too, but I'll only be 11dpo so it could go either way- hopefully I'll be able to wait that long!!! I just ordered some of those really cheap internet tests because I think I won't be able to resist testing daily starting at 9 dpo which I know is ridiculous but I'll go crazy if I don't test!!!

Anyway, if I do get a bfp this month, my baby's due date with be my dh's birthday!! So the end of October will hopefully be a busy week for me! Here's hoping for two birthdays and Halloween in one week!!!

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Welcome Pookerdooks! A lot of us ladies on thread have been chatting with each other since right after Christmas. We are always happy to have a new girlfriend to chat with

Pookie, those are so stinkin cute! I may just have to get those when I get my bfp! I do not think I am going to tell my family and anything other than very close friends until after the first ultrsound anyhow, so I will have plenty of time to have them shipped.

I ate a brownie before I ran out the door for work today and ended up with heartburn. HEARTBURN? Really? From a BROWNIE? I get heartburn about once a year and it is very mild, but this was miserable. I was real smart after that because we stopped at McDonalds and I threw french fries on top of the brownie and made the heartburn worse. I must have eaten a dozen tums in the first hour of work, lol. I was a bottomless pit again tonight. I took grilled chicken with mashed potatoes and corn to work, ate that before first break, ordered a Romanburger from Mr. Hero and ate the whole thing, ate my yogurt, ate my entire baggie of carrots and celery and still ate a Fiberone bar, lol. I had some nasty cramping on my lower left side last night when I was trying to go to sleep. It was nothing like AF cramps. It was more like pinching....HARD pinching. My temp went up another 0.3 degrees from yesterday. The signs are there, but I am still pessimistic. I can write every single one off to other things like this cold, pms and IBS. I wish early pregnancy symptoms were more concise as opposed to being so elusive!

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Yay! Thanks for including me ladies.

Let me introduce myself. I'm 24 and I've been married for almost two years. I stopped the pill in December and went through a month with no ovulation or no period. But I've been monitoring for ovulation with an opk and a saliva microscope. Starting Feb 1st, I had this annoying dull pain in my abdomen that wouldn't go away for days. Then it occured to me that it could be mittelschermz pain. Sure enough it was! I got a positive opk and saliva reading the morning of the 3rd and then the pain stopped a few hours after.

Today, 7dpo, I had some sharp pains in my abdomen for a few minutes and then some occasional twinges. I'm hoping so badly that it's implantation! About 12 hours after the sharp pains, my appetite shot out of control- I've had two dinners and I'm still hungry!! I'm hoping this is all signs, but worried that it's all in my head. It sounds like I'm having similar symptoms to Corvina, but again everything could have another cause! So frustrating!!!

How do you guys deal with the 2ww? I feel like I'm going insane, wondering about every little thing my body feels!!

And to Tink- CONGRATS!!! I hope your knee gets better soon too! If it comes down to it and it's still bothering you once the belly comes, get the dh to push you around in a wheel chair.

Wantanother1 and Pookiekittens- you are right about feeling the pain before ovulation. Our organs don't have the same kind of pain receptors as our skin so they really only feel pain when they are stretched or swollen (and sometimes our brain will perceive the pain in a different part of your body which is crazy). So the pain you feel before ovulation is from your ovary swelling and stretching. Some people feel a momentary pain when the egg actually ruptures out of the ovary, but the prolonged cramping comes before.

Anyway, best of luck to everyone! Lets hope for some Halloween babies!!!

Aisha

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Welcome Aisha! I hope you're right! DH and I only got around to doing the deed twice this cycle but both times were on the days I had positive opks so....

Corvina - starting to sound hopeful!

Tink - I love u/s day! Sooooo exciting! Hopefully the knee gets better soon!

I'm off to bed so I'll check in with you ladies tomorrow! Night ladies!

13 years ago

Hello ladies!!

Wow, took my a while to catch up again today! LoL! Love it! We're already on pg 15 though, so I guess that means it's time for a new thread again!!

Welcome to the thread Aisha! Always nice to have more wonderful ladies to chat wth on here I hope you follow us to the new thread!

Pookie those favors were adorable!!! I got an idea from another thread on here as to how I want to announce our bfp (tho I will be waiting for most people untile 2nd tri) dh and I are going to get photos done then on them write:
Portraits... $20
New Outifts... $50
Knowing this family of 2 is really a family of 3... priceless.
Hehe, I thought it was cute

Well I am 6dpo today... still nothing but twinges (LOTS of them) I am finding this 2ww oddly relaxing. This is VERY rare for me!! I actually had to look at my ticker to see what dpo I was!! Been a busy week though, and it should be staying that way, so hopefully time passes quickly!

& dont worry Aisha, sta you are not the only one who is a poas addict! Pookie & I plan on testing on V-Day and I will only be 9dpo and I believe she will be 7dpo! So you are definitely not alone!!

& to all!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Ok ladies, before we surpass our 15 page mark again I figured we should end it. So....

THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE END OF THIS THREAD!!

YOU CAN NOW FIND US AT:

"BYOB: Hoping for a special little pumpkin this Halloween!"
(in the Two Week Wait: General Chatter section)

Hope to see you all there!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo