Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 288 Replies | Last Page

e2e and c1981,
I am keeping my for both of u and your deposits.... I wish I had more helpful advice but I've never actually experienced that before with my dh.

i just had a bowl of spaghetti with cheese. It was so good. now I have dry mouth and a bad taste. ugh. I can't seem to drink enough water. but if I drank too much more than I will be sleeping by the toilet tonight.

13 years ago

Lisa, the stress is nuts!! For our husbands. When we were trying under the pressure of all my sister in laws being preggo, he had problems finishing too. No worries. Or remember when I told you guys about how we argued so much last month that we had sex like, 3 times! Honestly, there are probably just those months were we cant expect our husbands to be 100% into forcefully having sex! Lmao. Even men hate being used, sometimes... I feel confident when him and I are 100% on the same page. When we both are like, " sweet Jesus let's make a deposit and make this damn baby!" he says, " I want my big fucking positive, (BFP)"

So, WANT ANOTHER, since we're both cd 10 let's keep in closer contact this month...moral support during the 2 ww. Lol..I finally got my damn cramping today and had a very strong OPK, but still negative. The Clearblue make your life 100% awesome, don't they!? I love looking at it knowing when I'm getting close, but it specifically tells you when you hit that surge. I'm thinking I'll get a positive OPK tomorrow. I'm hoping at least. We BD Wednesday and we will tonight, tomorrow, twice Sunday and once Monday and once Tuesday...maybe Wednesday if we are up for it. Lol.. Doubt it!!

Expecting...no more dollarama...get the Clearlue Easy Digital OPK's..doctors orders. Yes, it's like 40. But it's worth the stress of reading lines. ;) trust me!! Also girls, I just ordered it from Amazon. A months supply and it was 20 something!! Great deal.

I'm totally praying for my BFP this month. My sister in law who is preggo and my brother are having my nephews 4 th birthday next month and we want to go back home preggo and announce it than. :) if not, I get boozed up and have fun! Also, I was thinking if I DO get my BFP this month I'm going to " pay it forward" and send a ONE month supply of digital OPK's and a 25 pack of Internet cheapies to a lady on this forum! :) :) I would send it via Amazon which means they ship it! Easy easy...

13 years ago

Congrats Tink!! I'm so happy that you finally got your

Schmidt- glad everything is ok. I know how scary it can be...been there, done that. I ended up being so scared that I bought my own dopler heartbeat monitor off eBay. It didn't work until around 10 weeks but it was so reassuring.

Pookie- We definitely will lean on each other during the tww. Since DH and I haven't bd'd AT ALL this cycle......it's not looking good for us. I got my first positive this am and another again this evening so I'm hoping to BD tonight and maybe even in the am and get really lucky and a swimmer will make it in time. All evening I've had a horrible backache, kinda like I get around af and some cramping that feels like it's coming from my ovary. Before my cysts were removed they twisted and this is exactly what it felt like....just not as painful. I'm hoping this means the egg is leaving the nest and that a swimmer will find it tonight.

Well, I'm off to . Talk to you all in the am!

Expecting- GO GET CLEAR BLUE!!! Lol. There's absolutely no guessing. I love them, soooooo much simpler! And I know how you're feeling right now about the lack of deposit. You got further than us though!

13 years ago

Steph, you are just awesome. Miss moneybags or something, lol. I honestly am counting myself out this month already. I know, I know...you are not out until af comes, but I am quite convinced I did not o. If af shows, it just means two more weeks of margaritas. I am getting into the mindset where I think of af that way and it is less disappointing now, but still not entirely painless.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Want, it only takes one time lady, you know that! Go get em!
Geez, I hope I get a pos OPK tomorrow. I'm late on the positive thing. Kinda like Lisa(corvina) was...I always get a pos on cd 11 and today I'm JUST starting to cramp. Weirdo. I'll get my pos tomorrow or Sunday the latest. If not. Poop stain. :(

13 years ago

Lisa, why don't you think you ovulated?? I'm abnormal this cycle too! You think it's the issues we had with AF and such? I always get a pos OPK by now, but nothing. :( I finally started having some cramping today and a strong OPK, but shit, it better come tomorrow!

Not money bags per say... Ha ha...But I am getting a fierce bonus check from this last quarter..holiday season. My store did really well. And I love y'all like a pig loves corn so I don't mind making someone happy with gifts!! :) ESP. As much money as we all spend on this stuff...I would love to give someone a break for a month. ;)

At least if you don't get your BFP this month its literally because you guys just didn't BD enough and it's nothing faulty or whatever, ya know?

13 years ago

Hey ladies

I know, I know! LoL, next month I am totally forking out the $40 for clear blue (IF I need them next cycle!) This month tho I think I O'd today & just didnt get a pos on my cheapies, so I would hate to spend the big bucks and use them all up for nothing!

Pookie I hope you get your pos opk tomorrow!

ladies! Remember it only take one little swimmer to do the trick & no one is out until with witch shows!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Steph...my cervix never got super soft like it did last month. It only got kind of soft. Also, I never did get that pinchy feeling I had last month. Everything is messed up this month. I just wish I was like soe of the other patients that my doc has that he said seem to be MORE fertile the cycle after. IDK...I am starting to wonder if what did happen can even be considered af. That COULD be my issue. I did get a bfp on my opk and I did get a temp spike, but nothing else my body is doing fits, you know. My cousin never did get her period after her m/c and had a bfp in a few weeks! She just bled from the m/c (it was like a period) and did her normal thing after (they weren't trying again yet, just having fun). I just don't know how the whole thing is supposed to go because years ago when I had a m/c it was called an "incomplete miscarriage." Baby was there, but had no heartbeat. They had to do a d&c and that is completely different than an early m/c or chemical pregnancy.

~Lisa~

Lisa, SAME here!! Omg..so, my cervix is higher but still not as soft as usual. It's usually all squishy by now and currently it's firm but squishy..does that make sense?? I feel tighter than usual as well, not as " open". I don't know WTF happened this last cycle but something is off and it's making me feel like I wont ovulate this month or that something was thrown off... You feel the same way!?

We will try anyway, but maybe it won't look good for us either. I'll check my CP tomorrow. If it's the same shit, I'm going to be upset! :( I even gave up most of my coffee drinking. :( I had two cups of green tea and about 8 oz of emergen-c today. No coffee. And I'm already missing it. I DID have White Castle tonight and wanna puke my guts out..am I preggo!? Lmao..jk..do you have WC in Ohio??

13 years ago

I do have White Castle, but the closest to me is in Akron, about a half hour drive. I have not had a WC since I was a kid. I liked it then, but everyone tells me it is awful and only good drunk food, lol. Do you have Chipotle in C-town? It is awesome. Hubby will not eat it, so I do not go there too often. Chipotle, Fudruckers and Panera Bread are my little indulgences. Also, I like to go to Steak and Shake because they have the best milkshakes ever. See, this is why I can't model anymore, because I discovered how wonderful the food that is bad for you tastes, lol. Good thing hubby like badonkadonks, lol.
I understand fully what you are saying about your cp because that is how mine was. Soft, but not "mushy" like last month. This is just all kinds of effed up.
Who knows, maybe both of us are having some screwy cycle for whatever reason and because it is so discouraging and frustrating, we will not even want to poas because we will be convinced that we are not pg! In the end, March will come and we will be wodnering what happened to AF, lol. Wishful thinking, but a girl can dream, right?
When do you start your vacation? An all-inclusive Super Bowl party sounds great. I still can't believe that I agreed to make a friggin turkey! In the oven nonetheless!!!! He BETTER be gratfeul for this and end up ears deep, lol.
On a side note, I am deeply disturbed. I am watching something on Comedy Central and an Enzyte commercial just came on. They are scary enough, but apparently the company just released a new product. "Erupt, a new energy shot from the makers of Enzyte." Sooooooooo wrong on so many levels, lol. Ugh, going to bed, lol.

~Lisa~

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo