Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Since I am so convinced I am out, I am acting like I do when I am waiting to o. I am eating and drinking whatever I want (caffiene is not an issue because I took myself off the caffiene last year and only have an occasional coffee or coke anymore). I have no real symptoms, but I have none of my typical pms symptoms either. Instead of ordering a salad for dinner tonight, I ordered what is called a "munchie basket" at that particular restaraunt. EVERYTHING fried...pickles, french fries, mushrooms, banana peppers, mozarella sticks and jalepeno poppers. I really needed all that grease, lol...BUT IT WAS DELICIOUS!!

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Whoa Lisa, maybe you are preggo with those eating habits!! I'm in the same boat with the food, though I'm thinking it's because I'm gaining weight...my size 12 jeans are a smidge tight. :( I'm so back at the gym tomorrow.

So, I'm 3 dpo tomorrow apparently...no symptoms bc I don't think there would be anyway...my right boob hurt today, but I don't know what that means..I know we can't get symptoms till our beans implant, correct??

13 years ago

Steph, supposedly we do not get symtpoms because most symptoms are caused by the hormone that is not produced until implantation. I still wonder about that sometimes though. I am sure the egg starts releasing SOMETHING as soon as it is fertilized and whatever it is gets absorbed by our body. Biologically speaking, the fertilized egg goes through rapid cell division and to do that, there has to be energy, for energy to be used, there has to be a waste product...right? I think wayyyyy too much into things, lol. One thing I thought was weird, my left nipple, ONLY the left one, was so tender on 3dpo it felt like it was going to explode. Weird feeling. It went away and never came back. I do still have the UTI feeling, but my urine is still very light and it does not burn when I pee. It feels like when I had the kidney thing and had a stent in there. I feel like I have to pee constantly and when I go, it is only a little bit, but I am still feeling like my bladder is full.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies!

Well its really late here and I should be in bed, but I tried that already... laid in bed for over an hour before I finally gave up. ....does that mean I'm pregnant???? LOL!!! j/k!

Bens I totally agree, I will take this 2ww over waiting to O anyday!! It's depressing getting af (and having it) and then its boring waiting to start bd-ing and using opks! LoL, after O at least we can track symptoms and count down the days to taking a hpt!

So I am thinking I will test on Valentine's day, just because. LoL! I will only be 9dpo at that point, but it would just be so sweet to get a bfp on Valentines! What an awesome present! Hehe! I know it will be too early, I should be implanting around then if I am pg! But I will probably waste the test anyway! (I'll use a dollar store one!)

Still no symptoms showing up (which is a little odd cause usually I have myself thinking I have every symptom on the list by this point! LoL) The only thing noticable is a full-type feeling in my abdomen and twinges.

Well I better get to bed! Night ladies!
& to all!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

So today I'm at work and all of a sudden, totally out of nowhere, I get super dizzy. Like dizzy enough that I had to grab the edge of the counter to keep from falling over. Sooo weird. And all day I've had the slightest bit of indigestion. Equally weird cause I never get indigestion.

How was everyone else's day?

13 years ago

Lisa, totally agree! When the egg and sperm meet and do their ball of cell thing, something is going on! How can that not effect our bodies?? When the egg is traveling, I firmly believe in being gassy and such as a plausible symptom. There is pressure moving it and stuff, ya know??

Expecting, I'll be 7 dpo on valentines day and will test too! I got 25 Wondfo for the he'll of it and saw tonight that a woman on here got her BFP with Wondfo at 9 dpo! :) that gives me hope. I know I'll get a bfn, but as someone said last cycle, I enjoy seeing bfn all the way up to AF because it doesn't upset me.

Want another, what dpo are you? I hope you are feeling better. Weren't you the same dpo as me??

Anyway, I had a semi productive day at work, made dinner and getting ready to watch Jersey Shore. I'm freakishly not freaking out about dpo and crap. It's weird. Maybe that's a good sign. I'm also not paying attention to every little thing happening with me. I guess this is a positive thing. I WILL say that since yesterday night, I'm feeling like I'm coming down with a cold. My throat hurt, my nose has been running non stop for 24 hrs and I'm super tired. I'm sure I picked up a cold at work..

13 years ago

Pookie- thanks I am feeling better. I am 6 or 7dpo I had positive opks last thurs and fri but had major ovary pain on the thurs so I'm guessing I o'd late Friday (my fri evening opk was neg) I'm kinda feeling them same this month, not analyzing symptoms or counting dpo's. I will probably test on valentines day too, just because. Lol. Let's hope we all get extra special valentines day gifts!

13 years ago

So, could I have still ovulated if I didn't feel my usual major ovulation pain? On Monday I felt sharp stabbing than lower back pain, and my O day IS Monday, but I feel like I usually have more pain.

What is your thought?

13 years ago

That's totally what I felt on Thursday! I'm sure you can still o even if you don't feel it.

13 years ago

Ohh, got it. So, you felt like a sharp stabbing and than lower back pain? It all occured on my right as if the stabbing was sort of in my back too..hoping that was it. I got a positive OPK on Saturday at 7 pm, than Sunday morning along with being super wet all afternoon and than Monday, nada. Negative OPK and little to no cm.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo