Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Well, I have learned to cope with the pain over the years because I have NEVER been one to take medicine. I do have scripts of flexeril, naprosyn and USED to have one of Darvocet for my neck. I take something to ease the pain once a month or so if that. I try other methods before I resort to pills. I try meditation (using the Gates theory of pain, very interesting stuff), self-reflexology, hot compresses and other stuff first. I have been using Biofreeze for years, but I think I may have found soemthing better (and cheaper). Avon came out with this stuff that is oddly made for achy feet. One night, I could not find my Biofreeze and though "what the hell, I will try it." I rubbed that on my neck and was feeling better just as quickly as I do with Biofreeze.
I was cooking dinner and realized I really have to go to the grocery store tomorrow. I had a full gallon of milk yesterday and was making mashed potatoes. When I went to get the milk, GONE. It is so weird. I do not drink milk at all. My hubby and son sometimes do, but normally I am pouring out bad milk instead of having NONE! I improvised and I had a can of evaporated milk for baking and tried it. Amazingly, the potatoes turned out so fluffy and delicious. I may have had a breakthrough, lol.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls, I'm wondering if anyone might have an answer for me....

So, ya know I bled and clotted like a mad woman from the 25th I'll the 27th, yesterday it tapered off and I even went the whole day with a tampon and didn't have to change t multiple times. This morning I thought it was over...and than today I've been cramping in the middle of my uterus which is weird..than tonight I have brown blood. My cycle never does this!! I never have this much brown blood after AF!! What the frick is up with that???? My cycle is so screwed up this month it's not even funny.

13 years ago

Oh, that sucks! I just bled REALLY heavy for four days with clotting and cramps and then tapered off over two moe days. If you are still bleeding after 7 days, def call your doc.

I am laying in bed right now pissed off. Hubby promised me a romantic night (which is so rare, I have been looking forward to this all week) and it seems he conveniently "forgot." I understand that I may have a sex drive worse than any man out there, but damn. We went from twice a day before the layoffs to NONE for about 3 months in the middle of the layoffs and now, even though he has been back to work for nearly a year, I am LUCKY to have sex once every other week, unless of course it is bd, but then he treats it like a chore on the second or third day and makes it VERY boring for me. He swears nothing is wrong with him and that my drive is just unreasonable. So why is it that the husbands of all my friends, who are about the same age as him, beg for sex from their wives nearly every day? The only thing I can think of that is causing this is the fact that he basically got into a "habit" of not wanting it during the layoffs and his drive just never kicked back in. I hate to become the dreaded nag, but I really think I am going to have to. I know this all has nothing to do with me, but (being a typical woman) I sometimes overanalyze and start thinking of what I could have done wrong to cause this and it ends up really messing with my head. I should have went out tonight with my friends because I had a feeling this was going to happen. At least I would have had fun drinking and dancing with the girls. Ugh.

~Lisa~

Hey girls. So, im offically annoyed.

I am on cycle day 30. My cycles are 27-31 days.

Have not started AF and caved and tested today with a BFN.

What the hell....this seems to be what happens every month.

I test, its neg....I start my AF later and later every month. That is so annoying, My body is truly fucking with me. Making me think I am preggo when really not!

User Image

13 years ago

Pookie, really sorry to hear your cycle is so screwed up this month... it sounds like my af back in university. I used to clott and bleed exactly as you described. Usually it would be gone by cd7, sometimes I would have slightly bloody discharge on cd8 but nothing a panty liner couldnt take care of. Hope everything is okay, I am sure it is... af just changes sometimes. This cycle I had a bunch of clotts (which hasnt happend in years) and af only lasted 5 days (barely - I am always a 7 day-er) If you havent completely stopped by cd 7 or 8 I would go see your doc.

Monty, sorry to hear you got a bfn today :( Dont give up hope yet, you're still in the game until af shows.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Ok, who wants to go to work for me all week, haha. I am in the process of cooking for the week, always a nightmare. Forget trying to get my son or hubby to help...neither one knows anything about cooking nor do they have the desire to learn. The chili is all mixed and simmering, so that is one thing out of the way. The meatballs are made for the spaghetti, but I have to cook them still and put them in the sauce. The chicken is cooking to make burritos with. My house smells wonderful, but I am BEAT!

I am supposed to o on Tuesday. I hope everything happens on time because I swear waiting to o is so much more frustrating than waiting to take an hpt. I am always so scared I will miscalculate and miss my window all together for the month. If things do not work for us this month, I swear I am going to FORCE hubby to bd every other day from the day af goes away until the end of my cycle. That will be a nightmare trying to explain to him why he has no other choice considering this has got to be the ONLY 30-something man with hardly any sex drive. I have read that the more often he has sex, the more testosterone is produced, thus raising his drive. I am wondering if we went so long without doing a thing on the layoffs that he may have actually unknowingly caused himself a low-t issue. I bought all the herbs and vitamins he needs to naturally raise it and all can be used for immunity, energy and mood, so I do not even have to tell him why he has to take 5 pills a day, lol.

~Lisa~

super excited!!! hopefully things will happen this cycle!!! good luck ladies!!
User Image

13 years ago

Uggg. CD 31. No AF, took another test, another BFN.

31 days is the longest my cycle has ever been. So starting tomorrow, I truly consider myself late.

I wish I could al least get a faint pos. I have never been pregnant before, I would love to know if I could.

Had it ever taken anyone this long to get a positive?

User Image

13 years ago

Hmm... what do I do to relax...
Go for a ride on my horse, or curl up with a good book...

I'm 5dpo today. My only 'symptom' so far is lots of creamy cm. Last cycle, I was dry right after O until about 2 days before af arrived.

Thats all though. I don't feel anything else. Maybe thats a good sign (going on my past history).

I'm going to hold out poas until dpo 12 (next Monday). I don't have the willpower to wait until af is late!

You ladies must be close to the big O day??

13 years ago

Monty-do you know when you o'd? Perhaps you o'd late and that is why you are still getting bfn's. Have you talked to your doctor about your long cycles/irregular cycles? It could be a sign of something that needs to be addressed and could be causing things to be harder for you. Any af symptoms or pg symptoms?

Babymumma-What breed of horse do you have? english or western? I never owned a horse personally, but I have many friends with them and LOVE riding, but I am picky about what I will ride, haha. A stable that I worked at for a summer when I was in high school put me on an apaloosa the first time I rode there (before I worked there). Their gait is a nightmare! It was bad enough leaving the stable and going through the pasteur because I felt like I was on a small boat in a storm. When we started going up the mountain, I swore that damn horse was going to kill me. Between the gait and the fact that an apaloosa is lower to the ground, I was scared to death. The best ride ever was on a Tennessee Walker. Those are like the Cadillacs of horses, lol. I don't mind quarters and morgans too much either. Arabians are my favorite breed for the look, but I have never ridden one. I heard they are stubborn, lol.

~Lisa~

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo