Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 611 Replies | Last Page

@sailor- Good luck tomorrow! I'll be saying a prayer that your little bean is healthy and thriving. Keep us posted.

10 years ago

Thank you for the welcome...n no never used birth control...did everything the natural way...hbu?

I am fearfully and wonderfully made!!!!!

10 years ago

Sailor- My thoughts are with you!! The position you are in, is not one I wish on anyone. But just know there is hope, I have seen numerous people (where I work) who have some bleeding like you described that everything turns out perfect.

10 years ago

Law:.well im 24 y.o..be 25 n a.month DH n i have been tgether for 3 y.o. we've always talked about starting our family and recently decided to start trying in october after his bday. Thought we hit the mark but got an visit frm AF. So..we started to tracking my fertile days and my O days and did the BD on those important days and now im at the dreadfull TWW...im 6dpo tday...thats pretty much it n a nutshell..lol thank you for asking!!!

10 years ago

Ah thank you ladies...

Hi beauty, hope you get your bfp quickly :)

Wow af, that is such a selfless thing to do, true admiration for you here. Xxx

10 years ago

Thank you @sailorgirl [baby_dust] to u as well

10 years ago

Sailor - I'll say a prayer for you and your little bean. I'm sorry if I missed it, but did you contact your doctor or go to the ER, so they can check your levels to ensure you don't need progesterone or something like that?

Try not to worry. Fingers crossed that all is well!

User Image

10 years ago

lawbride I think at this point your betas are high enough that it's past the CP phase, which is reassuring because CPs are far far more likely than later MCs. I think the way you're doubling this is definitely viable and healthy!

sailors oh no you've been bleeding? Some bleeding is normal, usually if it is heavy and/or accompanied by cramps it is more worrisome. I really hope everything goes well tomorrow!

ttcbaby it's true, babymaking is tougher than it seems! ;)

afmedic that is such a great story! I'm sure you have tons of good karma built up :)

beauty I was on BC for about 12 years, been off it for about 14 months! TTC ever since! I hope this is your month and you get a super-quick BFP :)

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--yeah, i think we're out of CP territory now. Of course the worrying is incessant but I'm trying to chill and not let it make me crazy.

sailor--I was just reading in what to expect when you're expecting that bleeding is incredibly common--I am praying that this isn't anything serious! When did it start? I must have missed something.

beauty--well, I hope this is your lucky month. Just know that many people take several months before they get pregnant--that's completely normal.

afmedic--you are such a gem and I can relate in many ways--unfortunately for me I didn't have the mom who tried her best to overcome the extreme poverty that we lived in but I guess that's what's made me who I am and I'm on the other side now. It's always uplifting to help someone in need!

10 years ago

Thank you...thats makes 2 of us!!!
Did the BC have any weird side effects on u...???.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo