Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 611 Replies | Last Page

morning ladies

Sorry I haven't replied yet, don't have access at home so I can only view the posts at work.

@Lawbride: Thanks for the advice. I'm going to be testing again today at 13dpo.

@Devlan: Best christmas gift any DH could ask for I'd say and I'm holding thumbs that alotta other ladies will get a BFP in time for christmas.

@Camasia: Hi there I'm doing pretty good, loving the rainy weather. How r things your side?

@ ttc baby#2: Thanks for the vote of confidence. Good luck for friday, holding thumbs and toes for you.

@blurose17: Thanks. The excitement is counting down the next few days hehe

@Kris007: You have more strength than I do. I had similar symptoms at 11dpo and they haven't subsided. Hope that you get your BFP soon!!

@Zoejay: Dont be scared, there are alotta ladies here who will support you no matter the outcome.

10 years ago

Good Morning ladies. Hope you are all staying warm or dry!
It is -20 degrees where I live. Brrrrrr......

@Kentucky: Maybe it will be your BFP. Fx'd for you that it is!

@Raevyn: Good luck with the testing. Good for you for holding out so long

@Law: Congrats on the pregnancy. You and DH must be so excited! Will you find out of the gender of the wee one?

@Cam: how did all the exams go? Christmas break will be a well deserved one!

To anyone that I missed, hope you are well on your way for BFP!!! Lots and lots of baby dust!!

CD 25 for me today. 12 DPO. Temps dropped significantly this morning. Just about below baseline. Thinking that we are out this month but trying to remain positive that it will all happen in good time. 3 more cycles and if nothing happens then it is back to the OB.

Have a wonderful day ladies.

10 years ago

@DevLanCayBeth - Sorry to hear about the temperature drop. :(

@ zoejay- good luck testing tomorrow!

@lyfeizcrazy- Welcome! My son is 5.5, he's waiting for a sibling as well. As the age gap gets bigger I'm beginning to wish I started trying earlier.

CD7 over here! haha. I had a large temp drop this morning. So maybe it's wasn't the oral temps. I just have wacky temperature changes.

User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning!

@Raevyn-thank you I'm trying.
Anybody testing today?
For me looks like FF was right and Im only 12 dpo today. And I have spotting. And I think AF is gonna show within 2 days. Ahhh,Im glad I didn't test, saving myself from another disappointment.
Good luck to you ladies!

10 years ago

Hi ladies. So, those of you who already have your BFPs, what dpo were you when you got your first faint line? With my first pregnancy I wasn't trying and I had missed a period the month before I got pregnant so I'm not sure what dpo I was when I got that BFP.

10 years ago

Morning ladies exams are going well at least I hope so my next one will be Monday!! My temp went back up to 98.6 this morning and I'm 8 dpo according to ff. Sorry about the temp drop Dev. Morning Rae. To everyone that's getting BFP congrats!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi All! It's been a bit, but I'm still here. 8 weeks today! Just got some test results back from the doc that have me a little down - apparently my thyroid is elevated so they are starting me on meds. I know it has been checked before and I've never had problems - but they will be checking it monthly. Also my glucose test was elevated so now I have to go back for a 3 hour test. I had my first appointment with the doc scheduled for Jan. 2, but my husband and I will now be at the Rose Bowl (go Michigan State!) and the soonest my doc has is like 4 weeks later. By that point I will like 14 weeks, which is way too long to wait (in my humble, baby growing, anxious opinion) :) So they are trying to work something out. I might just see if I can get in with another doc for that appointment. I really just want a heartbeat so we can spread the news!

Hope you are all well!

10 years ago

Im out she got me :( good luck everyone x

10 years ago

Magic & blue---yea that age gap is serious, but I heard its easier because they can help out

Zoe----its ok the devil came today so I'm out to :(

10 years ago

Sorry ladies who were visited by AF...we usually stick around the group to offer support each month. you don't have to leave just because you're out for this cycle.

writer--that's really early for a glucose test...usually they don't do that until the third trimester. good luck. thyroid issues are usually easily managed with medication, I wouldn't be too worried about it unless your doctor said something to make you wary that it can be easily treated.

TTC--I got mine at 9dpo, really early, but I was testing frequently because I had used a trigger shot and wanted to see when it was out of my system.

raevyn--did you test today?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo