Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Purple--well, it's not a decision that can be taken back once it happens so if you're not financially secure there's no real harm In waiting. The other fears will probably fade once you're completely IN! Ya know?

Luv--I'm going to m grandmas and my entire dad's side of the family will be there. I'm less than enthused but it should only be 1-2 days so I'll be fine. Sorry you're dreading your trip. There's no one you're looking forward to seeing?

Rice--id honestly be completely unconcerned about weight gain if I didn't have a 16 pound head start :( but I technically have to watch it now that I've gained beyond the "normal" category. I can't believe that in a year and a half I've gained 33 pounds total. That's an entire pregnancy on my body RIGHT NOW. EEEKS! I've gotta stop thinking about it.

10 years ago

@luv yea he had the vasectomy after his 3rd. He divorced his wife because she was cheating on him. The mother threatened the kids' life so that's why they aren't with her and at the time he didn't have a job or a place of his own so he felt the best option was to give them up. He loves his girls and misses them and I can see it kills him that he had to make that decision. I know he wants to be a father. He was heartbroken after I told him about my loss. I know we are meant to be together and we love each other. It happened by accident I got pregnant and we hadn't even been together a few months and he stayed by me. He even moved 1800 miles to be with me and try to improve our lives. When I think about having a kid with him it makes me happy but nervous too.

@law I know its best to be completely financially secure but I feel like I'll never be completely satisfied with our wellbeing. Also I hate the idea of waiting till I'm older. I know I'm only 24 but 30 or plus seems forever to wait lol

10 years ago

purple--it sounds like you really should think about it. talk it out with your partner and really do your best to see the situation objectively before diving in. It sounds like you have doubts and making decisions from a place of confusion isn't likely to have the best outcomes for your emotional well-being.

10 years ago

@Rice820- Sorry you are feeling so sick. I always wondered if I would feel better if I would actually throw up instead of just the constant nausea ha. Have you tried preggo pops? I think they are called.

@sailorsgirl23- I wish nature was easier on you! :(

@amag11- It sucks waiting for af when you know she's coming!

@luvtowalkfast- Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your dinner!

@Mommy0f32013- Welcome and good luck!

@purpledawn - I agree with lawbride. If this isn't something you really want. Then I think you need to re-evaluate your situation. For me personally there are steps to ttc that I really don't want to have to venture into. However, I know I would be crushed if I went year without being able to conceive.

This is tmi but due to me being an over-sharer I have going to share anyway. Today I think I am bleeding to death and vaginal temping turned into what looked like a battle scene. Haha I have a Christmas party today with the man's coworkers... not sure how that's going to go. I don't really fit in with these people. haha

User Image

10 years ago

blue--what does "the man" do? haha. I found that cute. Hmm...that would be errr interesting to temp during that. I've never tried but I could see it getting messy to say the least.

10 years ago

@lawbride- He does man stuff. haha He works as a mechanic/detailer at a semi trailer/heavy equipment type dealership.

User Image

10 years ago

Oh...and today...I'm starving. Yesterday I was so bloated I wasn't hungry once (I still ate of course). I'm also soooo tired. I can't even read a few pages of a law review article before I start nodding off. this is not going to be an easy task (Writing a 50 page research/analytical paper). Gahhh.

Rice--I've read that making sure your blood sugar doesn't drop is important for reducing nausea...that's why carby things are recommended during the first trimester. Get some saltines or ritz crackers and keep a sleeve with you at all times.

10 years ago

TMI about to happen!!
I am 7 DPO today and have huge amounts of creamy CM. To the point where I have had to change my panties twice already and it's only 11 am.
This is something that I have never experienced. Any insight?

10 years ago

Also very crampy. I actually thought that AF had arrived extremely early due to the gushes that I felt. Sorry for the detail ladies!!

10 years ago

@blue- that's so funny that you mention the Christmas party at the man's work. My husband's department Christmas party is today and I'm kinda stressing about it too. I only know a few people that he works with that I feel comfortable around. So, I will be in the same boat with you! (except for the bloodbath temping that is. Ha!)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo