Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Hello all! Im 16CD and hoping this will be my month! This is my first month not to chart my ovulation. The stresss and dissapointment every month was killing me so I decided to take everyones advice and "stop trying". With that said I dont know when I ovulated so I couldnt tell you what my DPO is but if i had to guess I would be 2-3 dpo. The two week wait is the hardest... a positive test would be the best Christmas present ever, and a perfect way to tell my husband!

10 years ago

@law: Exciting!! You'll know tomorrow how many babies you are having!! Woohoo!!! What time is your appointment?

@amag: I wish I could attend the class with you, both to support you and to learn. Like I said before, I am fascinated by all of this stuff. If I could go back I swear I'd get my degree in nursing and hopefully end up in a fertility clinic. What time is the class? I'll be thinking about you and your dh and hoping its not all too overwhelming. Hopefully you get a bfp this cycle and won't have to go the IVF route. But if you do, I know you'll be successful!

@oak: Sounds like you have some good symptoms and lack of symptoms!! I am excited for you! When are you going to test?

@Holly: Yep - a rough week. And I get so tired so quick. Work is super stressful right now and I am doing everything I can to keep my head above water. Sounds like you are going to have an awesome cycle with all those follicles! Hopefully the letrozole pushes ahead a few! And hopefully the shots will increase your lining too!!! Did you ask your RE about the tea?

@luv: I am so sorry! Why would your bother do that? That is just crazy that he'd open his big fat mouth! What gives?!?

@rachel: Hello and welcome! How long have you been ttc?? I hope you get your Christmas bfp too!! Good luck!

User Image

10 years ago

Just a quick hello, still in class....fun. Should be done at 4 today though.

Welcome to the new ladies!

Luv, so sorry...that's crazy! Hoping and praying your week gets better.

Will catch up which everyone later!

Looking forward to going home and getting in bed....DH woke me up to take a dose of night quil last night, too scared to take anything else, lol. 7DPO or so today...

Jada

10 years ago

@JLHart: What a sweet guy for waking you up to drug you :) I really hope you start to feel better!! And get your bfp! Good luck with the rest of class :)

User Image

10 years ago

luv--wow. Could your brother be any more insensitive? so happy AF came--now you'll be able to do your IUI! Are you taking clomid again?

SMH--appt is at 9:30. I'm going to the lab at 7:30 for my beta draw! :)

rachael--how long have you been TTC?

JLHart--what a sweet husband. yay...halfway through the 2ww.

amag--that sounds so promising. definitely sounds like IB yesterday. FX'd for you.

oak--thanks.

holly--I'm hoping for one...two would be fine!

10 years ago

First of all welcome to the new ladies! My only advice is to not stress about symptoms in the TWW, I have had every symptom in the book and they can all mean PMS OR pregnancy so don't obsess either way :)

JLH I hope you feel better soon! I am rooting for you always girly :)

SMH howdy ho!

amag good to see you! Sorry your cycle is being so weird but hey at least you'll know what's going on in a few days! FX for your test and AF to stay away!

Holly glad you have so many follicles coming up! I really hope you get your BFP this month. You have the most monitoring and hormone treatments of any of us and it must be hard to deal with.

lawbride my brother has always been kind of a dick without trying to be...he's just a big mouth and it doesn't occur to him to shut up until after he's said something. I didn't realize that applied to secrets until today, though, I thought he was just a blowhard because he was super honest all the time. Even if his honesty isn't pleasant! To his credit he was very apologetic for blurting out my secret to our dad. FX for your u/s tomorrow that you'll be able to see everything!

ttcbaby sucks about the BV! Maybe after the antibiotics you could take a women's probiotic for vaginal health? I started taking it because the doc said it can make CM more sperm-friendly, but I'm sure it would help that sort of thing too. :)

Nicolene hey girl hoping your mediator session went well!!!

If I missed anyone I'm sorry, it's been too long and I can't see too far back in the reply screen!

10 years ago • Post starter

luv: sorry to hear about your brothers being asses!!! i have two one is great and wouldnt say a word and the other one i have learned not to speak to things i dont want spread to the whole extended family it sucks not being able to tell him cause we are super close but i cant explain everything to the outside world yet!! Glad AF at least started so quickly so now you can do the iui before you go away right? i will be keeping my fx for you this cycle! are you making any changes to protocol for this cycle at all?

SMh: The class is not until 4 tomorrow and is only about 2 hours. but they give you a book to take home and they discuss everything so if you miss something at least you can go back and re-read the book for information. I am trying to not make a big deal over any symptoms cause as luv has said i have had just about every earlypregnancy symptom at some point and nothing so not holding my breath here but the cramps have subsided and last i checked no spotting either now..hmmm!!

law: what time is your appt tomorrow cant wait to hear the news!!

Holly: love the number of follies they were able to see. doesnt it stink they cant get a good look at the other ovary. my re had a hard time getting my left one too last time...but after enough manipulation was able to get a pretty good view after awhile..Hopefully its good news with the blood work and you will be on your way!!

10 years ago

Oh my this moves far to fast lol ..

I'm on iPad and when I reply it by default Goya bk to page one so can't see the last page of comments so sorry about lack of personals but hello to everyone !

I'm 10dpo done a cheapie test added picture - no idea if positive, evaporation line or indeed negative

How is everyone ?
Xx

10 years ago

oak: you have a lot of really great sounding symptoms a little jealous here...lol the only symptoms i seem to be having right now was the strange spotting/ bleeding yesterday which im hoping could have been IB which would kinda explain the weird cramping this morning too!!! but the cramps and spotting for right now have stopped. i Have had a bloated feeling in my abdomen probrobly since about 3dpo and my boobs tend to hurt on and off but thats normal for me last night they seemed really bad though and not as bad today but everything always seems worse for me at night as well! slight headache on and off but nothing unmanageable here. that sucks that you cant sleep well. i have been just the opposite been soo tired by the time 10 o'clock comes i go right to sleep which i usually toss and turn for awhile before sleeping. Hoping that AF does continue to stay away but if not at least i have a plan with my RE to start IVF fairly soon!!

10 years ago

Luv: I am really sorry to hear that :( I would be pretty bummed if I told my family something in confidence and it got back to someone I didn't care to share it with. I am sorry you are going through this. I hope the situation doesn't get worse and that it's all over soon enough. We are all here for you to vent to:). And yes I know I need to not think about the symptoms its just so hard not to haha

amag: Wooo that would be exciting if it was IB! I really hope that's the case. That would be awesome. :). It is hard not to obsess over symptoms but I am doing my best as well not to be to concerned with them. I just felt like sharing and having a quick symptom crazy moment because my husband says the same thing! He will even start over analyze them and then we are both going crazy. What class is it that you are going to?

Hope: Well I have already tested too early and got a BFN so I am hoping by holding off for the next few days and see how that goes:)

Rachel: I hope you get a BFP! That would be a great christmas present. I am hoping for the same! But we will see...good luck:) When are you going to try testing? I am in a similar situation. I was using an ovulation test predictor for my last cycle and I got a BFN....so this cycle I knew around the time I ovulated so I just based it off of that so hopefully us not stressing will result in good news!

Holly: Thank you! I really hope so too!

Magic: I am gonna go check out your pictures! :)

TTC Baby #1

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo