Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 611 Replies | Last Page

mj--thanks. it can be frustrating and, well, tiring but I guess it could be worse. I've been napping more often and that seems to help offset the lack of sleep at night.

10 years ago

@sailorsgirl23: I use this site for everything! I am so glad that I found this group! I was googling for ovulation calendars and stumbled up this group. I love it!

10 years ago

Ty JLH and law I still hope for a long undisturbed sleep to come soon

10 years ago

I had MC in Aug. at 7 weeks, sac and small yolk was there and debris in sac. didn't have hard time with MC as far as pain, or bleeding no DNC. Dr. said to wait 2 cycles to try, we waited one, lol. I am 28 days every month, I started November 10th, had ovulation bleeding on the 22nd & 23rd, first time I have ever had this also, I started having symptoms about a week later, just out of the blue wanting french toast, chili cheese fries, we all went out for my grandmothers birthday and I told my husband and mom that the Ice smelled so good, they thought I had lost my mind. Next day they made me take a Clearblue easy digital with the weeks, I would have only been 7 dpo, it said pregnant 1-2 weeks, went same day to general dr. had blood work was negative. have taken lots of test since and all say BFN. Now I am late only 1 day but I am never late took test today and still BFN but not with First morning. just wondering if anyone else has had problem with Clearblue easy digital with the weeks, with false positive? please help I am going nuts.

10 years ago

@kentuckymomma: sorry to hear about your previous loss.

My first cycle TTC I had a similar experience. I was 8 dpo and thought I saw a faint + on FRER. Wanted to see it in words so bought the Clear Blue Digital. It came back "pregnant 1-2 weeks" I made a doctor's appt immediately. Had BHCG testing done and it came back negative. The rest of my HPT came back negative also.

10 years ago

@ DevLanCayBeth Thank you for answering my question, I feel bad for being concerned when there are other that have been trying for so much longer than me. My MC was hard on my whole family it would have been first grandchild for my mom and she had went out the day I found out and started buying things, I know it was to early for that. but my baby that never was already had stroller car seat combo, clothes, and she was picking out cribs, I have never seen her that excited, so the day the ultra sound tech looked at us and said it was no longer there was a very hard day for all of us. everyone tells me that it is common and I know that it is but it still doesn't stop the hurt, and when someone looked at me and said that I was young and could have more children, who says that to someone? I mean it wasn't a puppy and even thou it never formed or had a heart beat we loved it with all our hearts. if no one minds me posting this how things are going with me on here, I am hoping it will help to know that I am not alone in the way I feel.

10 years ago

You are not alone kentuckymomma, a few of us have been through the same so we can relate. We are here to help and support each other. The ladies on here are amazing :) xx

10 years ago

Thanks so much sailorsgirl23 I am hoping maybe I can learn somethings from everyone on here and who knows there maybe someone that I can help. I am still hoping for BFP this month, but it isn't looking like that is going to happen, I am a day late so I would think that any HPT would have been positive at this point. I have one more I am going to take in the morning and then I am just going to wait it out. but sending happy thoughts and prayers to everyone.

10 years ago

@Kentucky: Miscarriage is hard on anyone. Whether you are 3 weeks or 23 weeks. Those who have never experienced a loss will never understand what a soon to be mother goes through. Don't every let anyone tell you how you should feel or that "life goes on"
I think if people don't know what to say they should just say nothing at all.
I haven't been on this group very long but it looks like there are several ladies who have gone through similar experiences and are always here to listen.

I am sure all the baby items will come in handy and hopefully in the very near near future.

I wish you all the baby dust in the world!!!!

10 years ago

Kentucky--I've never had a false positive on a digi but if the other tests aren't coming back positive maybe give it a few tests and try again. Another digital plus a different kind to confirm. So sorry for your loss. That had to have been difficult for you. The baby stuff will certainly be useful and won't go to waste even if it takes a while to get pregnant. Best of luck to you and feel free to stick around here if you'd like!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo