Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Ugh. Day 30 today, no period and a negative on all the tests.
My fertility Dr is prescribing Provera to induce a period for 10 days. Can take up to 2 weeks after that for AF to arrive.

The worst part??? He is going away from the 27th-Jan 6 so no one is there to do the first scan on days 1-3 when I get my period, which means no Clomid again this month. Which means not until end of January to again have to take Provera to induce a period since I don't get one on my own (PCOS).... so no medication until after that in February sometime. UGH. I am so so so very frustrated. How can a clinic just not have coverage for a week like that??! That will be 4 months of waiting before even starting Clomid.

What awful news to get right before the holidays. I'm devastated.

10 years ago

Hey everyone sorry been a hectic week been looking fora place. I got a lot of catching up to do on here.

10 years ago

@cathy: I am confused. I've never taken provera to induce AF but everyone I know that has taken it, has taken it for 5 days only and got AF within 3 days of stopping it. So if you took it for 5 days and got AF 3 days later would you get AF in time to get scanned before your RE left? Or if you RE is set on you taking it for 10 days, can you delay starting the provera so af comes when your RE returns? Its better than waiting until the end of January to start clomid again. Just some thoughts...

User Image

10 years ago

My friend actually suggested waiting for a bit too. The Dr insists on 10 days of provera, and it had taken me about 10 days in the past to start AF, so I don't want to risk it. Talked to the nurse and I'm going to delay provera until Dec 26, so that Dr is back when AF hopefully returns. So now it's a 2 week push back, but better than 2 months!
Thanks for your suggestion. I never would have thought of that!

10 years ago

@Holly: I am so so so so so sorry honey. I can't imagine what you are going through. I had to take a month break when I got the chicken pox vaccine and that was devasting. I can't imagine going two months. I am confused as to why they can't do an hsg during a medicated cycle? My RE had me scheduled for my hsg during a medicated cycle but I wound up pregnant. Another thing that confuses me is why they would bring up donor eggs when you haven't tried full injectables?? You are on oral and injectables rigth now right?? Well full injectable usually produce more eggs.. I think you should try that route before donor eggs are even considered. I hope things aren't really as bleak as they currently sound. (((HUGS))))

User Image

10 years ago

Well AF caught me at CD27 (early for me) Better luck next cycle.

Looks like this group has slowed down quite a bit.

Hope everyone has a great holiday with their fam jams and Fx'd that some of you (wish it could be all of you) get a BFP for a Christmas gift.

Cheers

10 years ago

@cathy: glad I could help :)

User Image

10 years ago

Dev: wish you luck for next cycle I'm sorry af appeared

Baby#2: did you take another test yet?

10 years ago

Holly I am so sorry about your discouraging news. Would IVF work for you? Surely there is something they can do with YOUR eggs!

CathyGurly I am glad you can delay the Provera a bit! It sucks that you have to lose any time when TTC but at least it won't be two months. I'm rooting for you girl!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies.... how is everyone today.... is there online else around 3 dpo right now?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo