Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 611 Replies | Last Page

LUV...Itll be alright.dont loose faith..everything all n gods time...itll work out 4 ..
sprinklin baby dust on u..n prayin 2..
mornin every...have a good monday!!

I am fearfully and wonderfully made!!!!!

10 years ago

beauty no offense but "god's time" is NOT working for me. I've been waiting over a year and both times I have had CPs it's been right before Christmas.

10 years ago • Post starter

Sorry ladies, ive lost my baby. Going to have to take some time. Ill be back when I can xxx

10 years ago

@luv: I am so sorry. What kind of test did you use this morning? I don't understand why you are going through this time and time again. Hopefully if AF comes, she comes quick so you can get your iui done before you leave town. I am so very sorry and I wish I could be there with you to hug and to cry with you. I do believe your time is coming. It may not seem like it will ever happen but it will.

@sailor: I am so sorry sweetie. Words cannot take away your pain so I won't try. Just know I am sending good thoughts and prayers to you. Take as much time as you need. We'll be here for you when you come back or if you need support before.

@blue: Sorry about the blood :( Could it be implanation bleeding?

@JLHart: Sorry about the sneezing :( I hope being back at work isn't too much of a drag for you. I know I am NOT happy to be back behind the computer... KMFX for your bfp!

@baby# & beauty: I think I welcomed you two before my hiatus but welcome again. I love that we have some new blood here and I can't wait to see you both get your bfps!

@lawbride: Hey chica! Awesome betas! Sounds like your baby(ies) is/are happy and healthy!! Can't wait for your scan! Sorry about your sleeping troubles.. I've been really itchy lately too but I think its because of the colder weather.

@afmedic: Things are sounding good!!! Can't wait for you to test!!

@Holly: Did AF show up yet? Have you looking into the estrogen patches? I hope they can figure out how to get your lining to thicken up! I hope you get your Christmas BFP!!

@mamaK: Hey lady! How are you? How having you been feeling? How is that little girl? So I've been watching another fabulous Family Channel show and its made me think of you. I've been watching pretty little liars on netflix. There is 71 episodes! I think I watched like 15 this weekend! Oops!

AFM: I am super bummed to be back at work. On my way in I started stressing about all the things I should have gotten done this weekend... instead I sat my gigantorass on the couch all weekend watching teenie bopper television shows and cooking. Oh, and for whoever asked, for our Thanksgiving after Thanksgiving we did a turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, home made cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, and rolls. It was sooooo darn good. I brought fixing for a turkey sandwich for lunch!

User Image

10 years ago

@luv and sailor, I am so so sorry guys. I don't know what I could possible say to you that can ease the pain you're feeling. Just know that we are all here for you.

@hope, thanks for the welcome! There are some wonderful women in this forum :)

@beauty, AF is due on the 12th or 13th so I will probably test around that time unless I get impatient and try one sooner.

10 years ago

luv--there's nothing I can say to make it better so just know that I'm here to support you in any way I can. I'm so sorry you're experiencing this time and time again.

sailor--((hugs))...this is every mother's worst nightmare. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. I wish there was something I could say or do to make it easier. My thoughts are with you.

SMH--not sleeping is really starting to wear on me...it's been well over a week with less than 5 hours a night. I'm not sure what to do.

10 years ago

Good morning ladies,

I had about 15 pages to catch up on! My DH and I just moved back to Canada on Saturday. We're both still suffering from jet lag. DH headed off to work this morning as his former boss took him back. I'm updating my portfolio and looking for another teaching position. So far my jetlag brain has lost my ceramic watch and my cell phone. I can't find them anywhere! But, we're both very happy and relieved to be back in our own country. There is nothing quite like home!

I'm sorry I can't say anything more specific to you all as I did not have the energy to read all of the posts from the past few days.

10 years ago

Oh no so sorry luv

Thanks ladies. I will be ok in time, I know it just wasnt meant to be and ive known from the beginning that something just wasnt quite right. Ive been clinging in all weekend and just feel relieved now that we know for certain. We will probably take a break from TTC until after Christmas and focus on giving our two beautiful children the best christmas we can.

Xx

10 years ago

@baby#2: Glad you found us and even happier we are able to be there for you.

@lawbride: You need to call your doctor and get the itching figured out. Maybe they can call the allergist and get your appointment bumped up? Or maybe you can call them and ask that you be put on a list to call if there are cancellations? I am sure there will be lots of cancellations of the holidays.

@luv: Are you doing ok? My heart is breaking for you right now. (((HUGS)))

User Image

10 years ago

@afmedic109 - yay for your temp going back up!

@luvtowalkfast- I am sorry to hear that. I am hoping everything works out for you ...and soon! :(

@sailorsgirl23- I am so sorry for your loss! :( Take all the time you need to heal.

@So_much_hope- I am hoping it's just implantation bleeding. No more so far today!I hope your day becomes less stressful! Everyone deserves a break every now and then to just sit on their butt.

@rbk2013- Welcome back to Canada!

AFM, no more blood since the two drops yesterday. And my temp is still up. So I guess we will see what happens.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo