Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Rice--I think those overindulgences will happen and they're a-okay, especially when that's the only thing you can stomach. The exhaustion is soooo annoying. That coupled with my already crappy sleep is a losing situation. lol.

magic--I'll go and look at your test. FX'd for you.

purple--your symptoms sound promising. I hope it means what you think it means.Symptom spotting is so hard to avoid---maybe it's the beginning of what will be your sticky bean!

10 years ago

Magic-Looks positive to me. Maybe you can get a digi and test again in 2 days.

10 years ago

I think I can wait five more days lol gonna try and enjoy a night out with my love

good luck to you, magic! :)

10 years ago

Hey ladies...i was wondering....if you have sex durin the TWW can it increase or decrease your chances of gettin preggo or m/c..???
#urthoughts

I am fearfully and wonderfully made!!!!!

10 years ago

beauty--It definitely doesn't increase your chances and I don't THINK it could possibly decrease them. I've had sex during the TWW --in fact, I'm sure I did this past cycle and I got pregnant.

10 years ago

Luv - yay to being cycle/IUI buddies! Do you think you might do your IUI next weekend?

Lawbride - I know they saw one, but the jury is still out. It is still early and in later ultrasounds they sometimes find another one hiding. If not, the old wives tale I've heard is higher betas are girls. Not sure if there is any truth to that though.

Purpledawn - Welcome! Sorry about the MC. Hope you and your BF can have a little one despite the vasectomy.

Bluerose - Sorry you think AF is on her way.

JLH - Glad you are on the mend.

Jcorona - Welcome! Hope you get your bfp quickly and can have your other babies soon thereafter!

Magicdust - That looks like a BFP to me. Those types of tests look like that early on. Can't wait to see the line get darker. Woo Hoo!

User Image

10 years ago

Law..thats what i was thinkin as well..thx 4 the confirmation..!!

Everyone...what DPO are you at.???..im 9Dpo and wat are ur symptoms???..mys are bloating..n gassy..fatigue..n i was extremely moody..wanted 2 cry almost all day..anybody have anythin similiar or different to mys for tday ??
#anxious2test

I am fearfully and wonderfully made!!!!!

10 years ago

Holly--yeah, I've read about the hcg levels and sex. Here is a study that actually supports that theory--so, it's not completely an old wives tale.

http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/2/485.full

10 years ago

Was a busy day so now it's time to catch up if I miss anyone I am sorry.

Nico sorry you are having a bad day, I agree comments like those make me mad, but I think I am getting to the point I try to ignore it, I guess cause I hear almost on a daily basis, I have become numb to it.

Sailor- Thank you, the only reason I am not counting to much on the cycle is because the Cyst I had. That and I have not had all the normal symptoms I get from the progesterone. Usually at about 7 dpo my boobs hurt, I am crampy and a little irritable, right now there is really nothing. But it's ok I am not gonna let it get to me, and if it turns out to be a BFP well then it will be my little miracle. I am sorry you are not having a normal MC. Please keep us updated. Are the monitoring your Betas?

Law Yeah for one baby!!! I am so happy you get another scan in 2 weeks. then you can see that beautiful little flicker. Hoping the high levels mean girl!!

Luv- Thank you and I am at peace with it, don't get me wrong I would love the BFP, but with the research I have done and the symptoms I am lacking, I am just not gonna let myself get to hopeful.

1st- how are you feeling?

Welcome Purple, Jcorona

Jada sorry you are still sick=0(

Ok Daughter is demanding my attention so will post more in a bit

SMH- I would love to visit Washington, it is actually on our list of where we would like to get orders to that or Colorado. East coast is just not for me.

10 years ago

afmedic---I think I'll have my 7w2d u/s and then a 10w with my ob/gyn and then whichever appointments come after that. YAY! How are you?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo