Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Thanks guys! There are a few naysayers in the voting but I will not let them get me down!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm so excited for everyone!

@luv- that's right, don't let them get you down. Its looking promising!

@everyone else- I am 6 dpo and all of a sudden today my breasts have a tingling/burning sensation and are very slightly tender to the touch. I don't usually get sore breasts until exactly one week before AF and it is a different sensation than this. I'm hoping that its a good sign! Other than that, I have been having some dull pressure/cramps since 0day (also unusual for me). Test day just can't get here fast enough! [pray] [luck]

10 years ago

@luv: OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am so frigging happy for you!! I'm doing back flips over here!! This is the best news ever!!! I can't wait until you test with the frer tomorrow!!! Hehehehehehe!!! I am freaking out with joy!! I think I may celebrate with some M&MS at 8:30am! Haha! I am so overjoyed. My dh is going to think I'm crazy for being this stoked over someone else's hpt!! Woohoo!!!!!!!! How's the constipation? Woohoo! Yay for constipation! Hahahaha!!! So happy for you!! Congrats!!

@everyone else: Sorry for being mia lately. I know I've been a bad friend/supporter lately. I'll get back in the groove soon hopefully.

User Image

10 years ago

ttcbaby that sounds promising! When are you gonna test?

SMH haha girrrrrl I love your reactions :) I seriously kind of need this to be it. I can't handle another CP. But I am currently pregnant and that's all I can hope for. I just really need those lines to keep darkening. Got more FRERs and I'll take one tomorrow and hope for the best!

Oh and the constipation isn't horrific, but Miralax's "stool softening" ain't very softening, to be honest. I managed to go yesterday and today so it could be worse! But there were three days there with nothing so I would hope that taking Miralax would finally help :-P

Morning ladies!

Luv, soooo excited for you!!!

Nico, good thoughts your way ;)

Law, sorry about the lack of sleep and itchiness....but looking forward to your numbers today!

SMH, hey lady hope all is well.

TTC#2, fx'd those are great signs!!!!

AFM, hey there! Think you asked how many dpos I am? Today I'm estimating 4-5. Hoping your body adjusts soon and you get your bfp!

Sailor, gl!! Good thoughts your way :)

Mamak, glad you're still around!

AFM, still home in bed...missing church, but the hubs went. My throat and chest are hurting....ugh. And I feel tired often, so just trying to rest up.

Hope you all have a great day!

10 years ago

JLH thanks!! So sorry you're still sick :( I hope it's a good sign for this month! I've heard getting sick after O means it was a solid O :)

@JLHart22- I am sorry you're still sick! :(

@ttc_baby#2! - Here's to hoping that breast discomfort is a good sign for you!!

@luvtowalkfast - yay! I see a lone as well! This is so exciting!!! Hopefully a digi will work soon for you.

AFm- 10 dpoish (I think). Temp. went back up to where is was a couple days ago. Breasts are sore an swollen. Cheap tests are still negative

User Image

10 years ago

bluerose thank you! :) Your symptoms sound great and your chart looks really good!!! FX for you! :-D

My beta was at 2590 today! :) Yippee. I suspected it would slow down.

JLH--tired is good! :) Sucks but it's a good sign!! FX'd for you beautiful and I hope you feel better soon!

luv--hold your pee...and take another one. I need to see it. I am beyond excited for you..I'm over the moon excited. You soooo deserve this and I know you'll be the most amazing mom!

ttcbaby--sounds like promising symptoms. I was fortunate enough that I couldn't symptom spot--I've been taking progesterone since 1dpo so my symptoms couldn't be trusted.

SMH--you're NEVER a bad supporter but I sure do miss you. Hugs beautiful!

10 years ago

Hey everyone...im new this kind of thing but im lookin forwd 2 gettinn2 kno u aall and wishin u tons of baby dust and BFP as well as my own... I am 6 dpo ..and have been TTC since oct 2013...i will be doin my first test in a fews or so...prayin 4 a BFP!!
#HappySunday

I am fearfully and wonderfully made!!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo