Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 611 Replies | Last Page

@lawbride......My bad.....this is my fitting for my alterations. The dress already fits me to a T. But it needs to be hemmed a bit. My final fitting will be after the alterations are complete. Sometime in January.

@so much hope. We are all ready to go. We had orginally planned for July wedding but decided to go with a small intimate wedding with just the immediate family. We are getting married in the mountains :)
My other 4 children are Devon - just about 12.
Landon - just about 10
Cayden - almost 5
Elizabeth - 3.
That is where my CTP name comes from :)
We would love to have another little girl for some girl company for Elizabeth but will be blessed with whatever we receive :)

10 years ago

@JLHart: I hope you get to take your nap!

@Afmedic: I am so sorry you were sick. I am glad you are feeling better and are able to eat. Sorry about the bfn :( Hopefully it turns into a bfp in the next couple of days!!

User Image

10 years ago

lawbride actually a Christmas BFP would be super early (I expect to ovulate around Dec 18) and I won't be testing until I get back from my trip, hopefully around 12-13 DPO. Hooray!

JLH I am rooting for your nap! Not much as far as plans, tonight we are gonna get a group together at the sports bar and watch the Ohio State game, but that will not be super fun. Why? Try watching an Ohio State game with a group of diehard fans. They are insufferable! My husband included! They don't even seem to enjoy it. They just get very very grouchy when they aren't up by more than 20 points!

afmedic I'm sorry hun, sick and a BFN is a double whammy :( I'm glad you can eat today, get your strength back up!

SMH thanks girl, yeah we are staying at my MIL's house and she is not the best hostess but I will try to get around it. She tends to stay up extremely late at night (like 4 AM) which makes me feel awkward when I have to get up to pee in the middle of the night, then she doesn't get up until 1 PM, which is fine but then we have to wait around for her to get up and get ready (a 2-hour ordeal because she cannot manage time) to be able to do anything, or she'll get mad that we did something without her. Ugh. Sounds like you have a good weekend coming your way! DVR and football...my fave combination ;)

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--I see, that's only a week or so after Christmas. That's still plenty Christmasy :)

Dev--i see, that makes sense. Are you having a big wedding?

Smh--score, that is so awesome! I spent much more on my dress than I wanted to!

Well, today is a day of extreme tiredness! Extreme! I took a nap at 11 and woke up groggy but I am feeling better. Hungry though--not much sounds very appetizing but ill think if something. I might make soup --homemade--because that's been really tasty! DH is off at 3 today so we get to Costco and I'm excited! I want yogurt!

10 years ago

Hey ladies, no nap, but I did rest for awhile. At the nail shop now ;)

How's everyone feeling?

Cam, how's the shift going?

10 years ago

hey everyone you guys are really burning up the threads here!! I am still waiting for AF to arrive currently 15dpo and CD29 i have had some cycle go to CD31 so im holding out on any testing until then!! however i do feel like AF is going to come so not getting my hopes up.. had some blood spotting earlier that was red not like the normal old blood spotting i normally get but it has stopped and its back to brown but thats really it... Had my work christmas party last night and had to get up early to go to my second job at the salon this morning so i am beat Will catch up with everyone a bit later after a much needed nap!!

10 years ago

lawbride I'm thinking new year's BFP! Really I will take any BFP at this point :-P Sorry you're tired, hope you get a nap in!

JLH have fun at the nail salon! :)

amag sorry about the spotting but I hope it's nothing and you got that early BFP...save some bucks on the IVF ;) If not at least you have an awesome game plan!

10 years ago • Post starter

Jada it's ok I'm half way there.Just got a new admission.uhh but it's ok

User Image

10 years ago

@luv: Wow.. your MIL sounds like she keeps some interesting hours. My word! That is the worst working around someone else's schedule that is completely screwy. I am sorry :( Maybe you'll have lots of time to catch up with a good book or something? What does your husband have to say about her schedule? I hope you have fun at the bar tonight.

@law: It was nice spending under $300 on my wedding dress ;) I love Costco and love their yogurt! Have fun!!

@JLHart: Sorry about the no nap, but the nail shop sounds excellent!!

@amag: I am sooooo praying your cycle ends with a BFP! I hope you had fun at your work Christmas party and I hope your nap is wonderful!

@cam: Sorry about the new admission. I hope the rest of your shift goes fast!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Smh

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo