Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Don't be Smh I can't wait to gain it back with my baby girl or boy then I'll worry about that weight loss later lol

User Image

10 years ago

@1stTTCMommy- hope you get the house straightened out! I think I give up on mine. haha

@So_much_hope- Yup! It started. Luckily we plugged it in last night. Enjoy your relaxing day!

@Camasia- That's great! Good job on the weight loss.

@JLHart22- Stay away af! And welcome the bfp!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH, yes ma'am the cold is gone! I made sure to dress extremely layered over the weekend while out! I hope he stays away too, but if not I'm ok as I will be scheduling to meet a new OB up here next week. Will try to get in ASAP. I have a feeling either way it will happen sooner than later ;)

Cam, congrats that's amazing!!!! So disciplined! I will stay positive as you've helped with ;)

Blue, thx! How's the day so far?

We are on a lunch break and I brought some soup...so just enjoying the quiet..lol.

10 years ago

Smh--I, not going back to CA. We won't be going back until after I graduate OR after the baby is born, depends on what happens with insurance. I'm going to RI on the 29th.

Cam--so jealous. I can't eat less than 1800 calories without feeling like death.

10 years ago

@ Cam: that is awesome!!!!Good for you!
I was on a 1400 calorie diet while I was training and it was tough. Good for you for sticking to it!

10 years ago

Dev--training for what?

10 years ago

It felt bad the first two days then nothing. I have like Apple slices or nutri grain bars something simple to curve my hunger which helps.

User Image

10 years ago

@Cam: I was training for a fitness competition with a personal trainer

10 years ago

Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing good today and that the ones that are testing are getting their BFP, mine was a BFN, still no sign of mother nature. but I went shopping and bought stuff to fix my husbands co-workers home made candies for christmas, peanut butter fudge, peanut butter roll, buckeyes, brownies, and ginger bread men dressed in their uniforms lol. my mom bought me the first response 6 days early, BFN.

I will never use the clearblue easy digital again, me and hubby told my mom and his mom, but we planned on getting other grandparents and great grandparents a test and wrapping it up for christmas, guess they will get something else now.

I think the worst thing ever said to me was because the baby never formed, that it wasn't even a real pregnancy or baby anyway. I worked at a little store and everyone knew about it, because I had to quit work when I started having trouble, my mom works at the same place, and she lost a couple of customers because of yelling (cussing) them, because they would say stuff like that. some people just need to keep their opions to themselves.

How long should I wait before I get checked to make sure everything is alright. until I got pregnant and had my MC I had never been to an OBGYN before. My doctor with the MC said there was no reason to think because I had one that I would have another, that it did not make my chances higher, and that all the test from then where fine.

I want to thank everyone again, all your sweet thoughts have made me feel much better, knowing that you all have been there, but I would feel much better if non of us needed this site, that we could all just get our BFP when we wanted them.

10 years ago

@cam: I am so proud of you! And don't worry.. I am not gonna worry about weight loss either until after the babes is born ;)

@blue: Ahh! The old plug your car in trick!! The first time I heard that people plugged their cars in I was shocked!!

@JLHart: Yay for your cold being gone!! I am excited you'll be seeing a new OB. Let us know when your appointment is!! Do you think you'll ask for some sort of fertility aid like clomid or letrozole?

@law: Oh! I thought you were going to Cali. RI is closer! So I assume you are driving?

@kentucky: Did you start your period again since your miscarriage? I am sorry but I don't remember how long ago it was. Has your cycle been normal since? If you feel like something is off it can't hurt to get checked out. I hope everything is fine and back to normal though!!

AFM: Gonna start some Christmas shopping and thanks to Amazon.com I am not going to leave my couch. Hahaha!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo