Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Is there anyone that is 6-10dpo here...need a buddy here!!

I am fearfully and wonderfully made!!!!!

10 years ago

lawbride it's only natural to worry but I hope you will worry less once you have the u/s :)

beauty there are a few who are in that range! Don't worry you'll have buddies :) I had no side effects on the pill, off the pill has been crazy though. Different effects every month practically! How are you tracking O, do you temp or use OPKs?

10 years ago • Post starter

I am 6 dpo Beauty. There is a bunch of us in the range. I have about a 13 day luteal phase the witch is due on 9 Dec.

Thank all you ladies for the kind words, honestly I just feel it my part. If people where to help out those who need help we could build our country up to be the amazing place it is. Law I am sorry your mom didn't, but you are right what we went through made us who we are today and our children will be even better because of it.

Luv- you are right it is natural to worry. How are you feeling, you going to test again in the morning?

10 years ago

..thats awesome 2 know

by luteal phase do mean..days until AF rite?. Kuz if so thats the expected day for mines 2 show.

i didnt use opks ...i just tracked my fertile days n found out my O day and went from there ...

10 years ago

afmedic I'm feeling okay, obviously concerned that my tests won't get dark like last year, but I'm trying to keep it to myself ;) Yes I am definitely testing daily now! I have to see that line darken. Finally I can take a FRER tomorrow too.

beauty luteal phase (LP) is from O to AF. How did you track your fertile days though? Cervical mucus?

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv: I will be on here in the morning to see how that test turns out :)

User Image

10 years ago

Oh oka..got cha!!..
I have this app on my phone that tells me when im most fertile and when i ovulate..i also looked it up on diff sites and they all kinda said the same thing. Uhhh as far as cervical mucus..i havent been tracking that.not really sure what im looking for ..sometimes i think i feel it but then im not sure...what exactly is cervical mucus and its purpose....sorry 4 the naivette..im new 2 ttc lol

10 years ago

Beauty- no need to apologize we all were new once. Cervical Mucus or CM is very important. If you are dry or sticky it is considered unfertile, the sperm can not survive in those environments. Creamy/Lotiony is Less fertile too, because it tends to be thicker which is hard for the sperm. Next is Watery then Egg white. Both are fertile because they are friendly to the sperm. Watery is just that watery and Egg white, is stretchy you can stretch it between your fingers. Egg white can have some whitish color to it or be clear. Luv was right on Luteal phase. It is from O to AF. I have a 25-26 Cycle. And Ovulate on CD 12 or 13 usually. ANd then my Luteal phase is 13.

10 years ago

Oh wow....idk that...now im gonna make more attention to it....one more ques...how do u check ur CM..?

10 years ago

Some women can just tell by wiping, be I actually have to insert my finger sometime and do a little swipe too see. But I have been taking Mucinex to help with my CM and now when I have the Egg white CM I can tell just by wipping

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo