Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Gm ladies I started having a sore throat last night. How's every one today? Today is my 16 hr shift ughh.

User Image

10 years ago

Dev when was your TR,I had mine on 6/12/12.

User Image

10 years ago

lawbride thanks for starting the thread! I bookmarked it in the hopes that when my time comes (if ever) I will be able to join it :) I figured in every TTC'er there are some moments where it's just harder to read about pregnancy than others, even if we are so happy for our friends who are pregnant it can still be difficult to read at times, plus not only that but the pregnant ladies might feel more comfortable talking about it in an actual pregnancy thread. Don't worry I will drop in on you gals and keep up with what's happening!! And you are of course more than welcome here, you are wanted here! :)

JLH back in bed, sounds heavenly! I don't blame you for waiting to test. If you don't have AF by then you're practically guaranteed a BFP! I hope you get more sleep :)

Dev hope it works out for you!

Cam sorry you have a sore throat and a long shift :( Bad combination! Hang in there!

AFM nothing to report, CD 5. Feeling pretty blah.

10 years ago • Post starter

@Camasia. I had the surgery on Sept 13.
OB said my tubes were nice and open as he did the HSG testing during the surgery. During my followup he showed me photos. There was very little scar tissue that had to be removed from the clamps.

He told me after 6 months of unsuccessful TTC to come back in.

10 years ago

Dev--that's pretty early for a last fitting. My last fitting was maybe 2-3 days before my wedding...and that was after they had already made alterations ~a week before the wedding. I actually wasn't thinking at all--DH and I started TTC before our wedding because of my history and here we are 6 months post-wedding and we got our BFP so I'm glad I didn't wait to start looking into treatment options until after the wedding. I had my first visit with my RE in April (I think) and when I got back to town in September I already had an appointment set up to get things going. Makes perfect sense to me.

10 years ago

luv--thank you! I totally understand. I really do. I know how hard it is to TTC and to see/hear/watch others get pregnant ---even when you're happy for them it's still hard for you. at least that was my experience--no matter how happy I was for others it was still a reminder for me that things were not going quite so great. I am so hopeful for you and I pray that you get a Christmas BFP (albeit a little bit late I think based on when I think you'd be at 10-14dpo)! That would be so amazing.

10 years ago

Dev ok

User Image

10 years ago

Law, hey Hun! Drill is once a month and our two weeks are fragmented, meaning we do them as we schedule them. The hubs has a civilian job, so Army work is just more part time. Clearly I'm still learning this whole cycle, period stuff...why can't things stay "normal"?? LOL! We will see what happens in the next few days...

Dev, good luck with everything! You've been through a lot! Praying your bfp comes soon!

Cam, hate to hear all of that....hope you feel better soon. That shift, whew!

Luv, I'm still up, but I feel a nap coming!! Sorry you're feeling blah :( any plans for the day and/or weekend?

10 years ago

Hello all sorry I was MIA yesterday, I actually was sick. I am gonna have to do some reading to catch up. I am now 12 dpo, BFN this morning and temp drop just a little bit, but still above the cover line. I am feeling better today, at least now I can eat.

10 years ago

@millbarnet: Good luck this cycle.

@luv: Yikes! 4 days! Are you staying with them too? Sorry work was tough but I am glad you had a good anniversary dinner!! Sorry you feel blah :(

@JLHart: We are going to my company's Holiday Open House/Brunch today... what to wear.. what to wear?? Ugh... But I should get a little relaxing in today. I am watching Y&R on the dvr right now so I am a happy camper :) I have a ton of stuff to do this weekend but have carved out Sunday for football and I am sure I will be able to relax then! I hope you were able to fall back asleep! You need to heal girl!! I so so so so so so hope you end up with a bfp next week!!!!!!

@dev: Good Morning! Yes, the TWW is brutal! I have no idea how I got through it for 15 months! It was horrible horrible each month! Yes, it is still super early so no need to worry about a bfn at 8dpo :) I think there are a lot of people who start trying before they get married for age reasons or similar. Your wedding is coming up quick! How exciting!! Are you ready for it? I sure hope you guys get your sticky bean! How old are your 4 children? I am sorry to hear about both of your previous marriages - I don't know if I could get through either of those tragic ends. ((HUGS))

@cam: So sorry about the sore throat! Good luck at your 16 hour shift. That makes me tired just hearing about it!!

@law: I never had a dress fitting, lol. I bought my dress off of craigslist and didn't have a single alteration.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo