Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 611 Replies | Last Page

ttcbaby it can take some time after coming off the pill to have PMS symptoms after O, or to ovulate at all. Did you have PMS symptoms while on the pill? Because birth control makes you not ovulate, so those could have been from some other cause. I second lawbride's temping recommendation, you can get a good basal thermometer (it's more accurate) at a drugstore for ten bucks!

LJT congrats on the girl! I know you wouldn't completely forget about us but a lot of girls that I thought would stick around, well, didn't. Or they will occasionally pop in, talk about their pregnancy, and leave immediately without so much as a "what's up?" It made me pretty sad for a while there. I am glad you're back though :) I've had to start Clomid and IUI, starting the second cycle now. My husband has sperm count a bit on the low end but it's not too abysmal. Hopefully that is the only problem we have but I haven't undergone much testing.

JLH glad to see you're feeling so much better! Hope you get your pickles and olives soon ;) Sounds like you need salt!

Cam GL with your studies!!!

Mommyof3 welcome! Had to laugh that you thought talking about spotting was TMI, if I had a dollar for every time I've complained about constipation while on Clomid I'd be a zillionaire ;) GL this month!

purple I agree that you should be all-in if you want to have a baby, there is nothing wrong with NOT wanting to have a baby either! I know until I was about 27 I did not want any babies, no way no how. I changed my mind but a lot of women don't and that is totally okay. You're a stepmom right? That has to be exciting, plus it means you are able to mother someone and I'm sure you're great at it. Don't get down on yourself.

afmedic and SMH hello! Just so you ladies don't think I forgot about ya ;)

I wonder whatever happened to and1makes3. She totally disappeared after her BFP. And I hope 3lil is doing ok!

AFM CD 4, AF is pretty much gone, day two of Clomid and so far I have not been constipated, praise the lord. Gonna start exercising again until we leave for Christmas. I hadn't been working out because I was paranoid about it in my TWW. But now I've lost more weight so it might be easier. Today is my 2-year wedding anniversary so we're gonna have an awesome dinner :)

10 years ago • Post starter

LJT: welcome back we have missed you terribly!! hope all is well, and congrats on the little girl!! so excited for you!!

AFM still chugging along waiting for AF to arrive!! i feel like she will be so i just want her to hurry up already..at least that way it will give us one more month of trying before we start ivf

10 years ago

Luv--happy anniversary! Enjoy it! Wow that was a fast AF! Glad she's gone. Are you looking forward to your trip?
L

10 years ago

Wow you are moving so fast!!

Hi to all the new ladies, sorry for those the witch got :(

Afm: had more blood work today my hcg has gone as follows:

02.12.13 = 996
04.12.13 = 830
06.12.13 = 822

So yet more tests to be had on sunday. Nature is cruel.

Xxx

10 years ago

Ooh and happy anniversary luv

Xxx

10 years ago

Luv, happy anniversary!!

Hope all is well with everyone, still in class....will pop in later!

I'm feeling pretty good, had olives and pickles at home...so got that in...whooo hooo! LOL.

10 years ago

How is everyone today?

Luv---Happy Anniversary!!! I hope your dinner is fantastic tonight. Yay for Day 2 of clomid! I hope constipation stays far away :) Enjoy your workouts. Ive been so tired it makes it really hard to get back into a routine.

Law---I think Ive already gained 2-3lbs from bloating and water weight. So I know how you feel ;) I guess we better get used to the weight gain, he he.

Amag---I hope your AF arrives soon and that you get your BFP this month!! :)

JLHart---I know you dont like to get your hopes up but those symptoms sound pretty good. Ive been craving pickles too!!! I want one right now, lol. My DH told me last night that Im gonna turn into a pickle, he he. What day will you test?

AFM---Im still dealing with nausea and fatigue. Luckily, I havent vomited yet. But, I really dont want to be at work right now. I know I need to just suck it up!! Plus, Im so excited that I only have 1 more week before my first doctors appointment.

10 years ago

@luv, no I'm not a step mom, his kids are in foster care. So I dont have any kids.

@law I'm not really sure what I want... I keep bouncing back and forth between what I want. After I lost this one it hit me so hard and it made me realize that I did want this. Both my bf and I want a kid of our own in this relationship but I'm afraid I can't provide or be a good mother. It scares me to think I may dislike my child or worse, resent them.. Everyone tells me what a great mom I'll be but I just can't see it.

10 years ago

amag I hope AF gets crackin' for you!

lawbride thanks me too :) Do you mean my trip to Pittsburgh to see my in-laws? No, I am NOT looking forward to it. My MIL has a severe undiagnosed anxiety disorder and badly needs meds but doesn't take them, so she has terrible mood swings and blind rages. My husband's sister is a huge bitch. I will have to suffer through several days of these people! Are you going anywhere for xmas?

sailors I am so sorry your levels aren't dropping faster :( Does the doc have any plans to do anything about it or do you just have to wait it out? THat SUCKS.

JLH thanks! Glad you got your pickles and olives ;) heehee

Rice thanks so much you are sweet :) I'm sorry you feel sick and tired. It's no fun to have to go to work like that no matter what the cause, but at least if you have the flu you have an excuse that you can TELL people, unlike pregnancy ;)

purple ah I see, it sounds like maybe he doesn't want to be a father though based on the fact that he has a vasectomy and he doesn't have any custody of his kids...maybe the timing is just wrong and that's why it feels wrong? Also I forgot that you aren't married to him, that also can complicate things although I know a lot of people have babies without getting married first, it just means you have to be really careful and be really okay with the relationship not working out after you have a kid. Whatever you decide I hope you feel at peace with it :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo