Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 611 Replies | Last Page

I agree with Luv and had good intentions to keep up. I do my best to read all of the posts but its easy to fall behind on the replies. Especially when its difficult for me to concentrate on anything because Im so exhausted!!

First, Welcome to the new ladies!! :) [baby_dust]

Luv---Your family sounds awesome!!! For once its a good thing that AF will be showing up on time ;)

Law---Yay for sticky bean!!! You must feel so much better now and such a relief. What did they estimate your due date to be? Were you correct with the number of weeks that you are right now?

JLHart---Im glad that you are starting to feel better. That dream sounds amazing!!! Im definitely starting to feel more symptoms. Now, Im constantly tired and feel like Im in a daze, so its hard to focus. Which makes being at work pretty crappy. Oh and Im still experiencing nausea on and off.

Blue---Im sorry this is a difficult time for you. But Im definitely sending some [baby_dust] your way and hope that you get your [bfp] really soon!!

10 years ago

rice-this was my RE, not my obgyn who wanted to estimate my due date with an u/s. My RE did the same thing I did and figured out my due date based on ovulation so I'm 5w2d today just like I thought.

10 years ago

lawbride thanks I am glad you agree with my decision! It really could have gone either way. I just want to keep pushing through with this plan before I go on to plan B, since I have to do them separate :-P

1stTTC sounds like a good plan! :)

JLH I hope your headache goes away!

Rice thanks girl! Hang in there through the symptoms, they will eventually lessen and it'll be more enjoyable! :)

bluerose I am sorry I skipped you before! I feel so bad that you're so down. This whole process just sucks so badly. I really hope you feel better soon. We are here for you!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Law---Oh, I must have missed the RE part even though you probably mentioned it a few times, ha ha. Well I guess there is a good chance that Im only 5 weeks 3 Days then. If that is the case then I will be 6 weeks 5 days for my first appointment. Any new symptoms for you? If not, you are soo lucky!!!

10 years ago

Hello all, I've been kind of stalking this website for a while never really jumping in to say much. Most of the time spent on here is just comparing symptoms and what not.

Anyway, a little back story on me. I recently went through a miscarriage and had a D&C in October. It came as a devastating shock to me. I was confused and hurt. I didn't know what happened and to this day I still dont know. I never went back for a follow up. I was just too depressed. I didn't want to sit in a room full of pregnant women just after I lost my baby. I had my MC at 13 weeks. My boyfriend had a vasectomy a year ago. He has 3 kids of his own but no longer in his custody. We want one of our own. I want my own so we are trying again.

I got my AF on the 11th so I'm just waiting to test. I'm trying not to test before I get my period. I'm nervous to test and scared for the results. I'm scared for another loss. My cousin just recently had her baby a month ago and I'm living with her. Its hard every day to see her so happy. I would have been going on 5 months this month.

Since my bf has had a vasectomy it's also hard to have hope that it will happen again. I'm always convinced that it was just a fluke and I lost my one chance to have a child.

Any advice or kind words would be nice. :)

10 years ago

How do you join this group? I am sorry I have been using this program since August but just recently started branching out past the My Cycles and TWW section. I do not see a group section. I am looking for a group... the Monthly "bad" news would be more bearable with a supportive group of ladies! Thanks in Advance

User Image

10 years ago

purple welcome! So sorry about your mc :( Did your boyfriend have a vasectomy reversal then?

jcorona just introduce yourself and you are in! We'd love to have you :) how long have you been TTC? Do you temp or use OPKs? Any previous pregnancies/kids? Are you doing anything special like medications or IUI?

10 years ago • Post starter

Rice--I'm pretty sure you're 5w3d. We're rather certain that I'm 5w2d since I had to have ovulated on the 11th sometime. nope, no symptoms whatsoever. I'm assuming you're experiencing some. What's going on with you?

Luv--I have a good feeling that things will go better this time. Maybe you could request a different nurse for the IUI.

10 years ago

Law---Yeah, starting yesterday the feeling of exhausation (that puts your mind in a daze and makes it difficult to concentrate) was joined with the on and off feeling of nausea. The funny part is that prior to yesterday I wasnt feeling much so I took my last pregnancy test to reassure myself that it still said positive. Soon after the word pregnant showed up again I started to feel like crap. I guess thats what I get for worrying about the lack of symptoms!!

10 years ago

Well I figured out how to follow this post! So a bit of info about me.

I am 34, my love is 29 (cradle robber!) We have a perfect 2 year old girl. When we decided we wanted to start having babies (we wanted 6, but life said Uh no!) I had been on the Depo shot for 10 years. My whole family is very futile (I am 1 of 6) so I thought I would just get off Depo and start having babies. So after depo it took 8 months to get my cycle back and regular and then took another 10 months of ttc. So 18 months later I got the positive. That 18 months were the hardest ever and I had found a group of ladies for support and it wasn't so bad. Their good news didn't hurt but gave hope.

So 9 months after our daughter was born we said ok lets start on 2 of 4 (After one our desired number grew smaller!)... I thought this time would be different because I had a successful pregnancy and I didn't go back on any birth control. Here we are 10 months in and getting used to the BFN! Once again our desired number has grown smaller to now 2. If each pregnancy is a 18 month ttc then we must be realistic!

The difference between last TTC and this one is I have started using tools to help. I would stare at lines and lines and lines until my eyes would cross. So now I have been using the Digital OPK's and pregnancy test and this is the 1st month I have started the BBT. Now my obsession of looking at lines has moved to looking at charts and graph and numbers!

Well that is my ttc story. I am looking forward to hearing about your Positives and offering help, advice and support in the negatives.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo