Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! I'm way behind on a project for my FT job and behind on posting in the forum. Welcome to the new ladies! Sending baby dust your way!

I hope everyone is doing well. My apologies for failing to respond to everyone individually. I am waiting for a conference call and the person I'm meeting with is late, so I thought I would use this time to give a quick update.

When I last posted the pharmacy messed up my prescription and only have me 150iu of Bravelle, but I needed 300. On CD 7 and 8 I was supposed to give myself 150iu each day, but only had enough for one dose. The next morning, I was able to get what I needed myself and gave myself my injection on time that evening. Yesterday (CD9) I gave myself my second Estradiol injection. The first one was on CD6. This afternoon I have have gobs of EWCM. In the past, I thought I had EWCM, but now I really no what it looks like! It is soooooo plentiful. It may be the Estradiol causing it, but I'm CD10, so it could be the real deal. As a result, I will pounce on DH when he gests home from work in a few hours...just in case. Tomorrow, I go in for my midcycle U/S to see how many follies I have. Hopefully things are progressing well and I can have my IUI this weekend or early next week!

Gotta run!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Looks like I'm out this month as well. BFN today and started cramping and spotting. Oh well, on to the next cycle.

10 years ago

@writer: congrats on the wee one

@lyfe & zoe: sorry about af. I am quite positive af is about to hit me soon too :( Sore bbs, crampy and lower back pain. I am trying to think of it as this is my body just getting itself ready for the BFP in the future.

@Raevyn: did you test again?

@Cam: FX'd for you!!!!

Do any of you ladies use FF also for charting?
I just updated my info and it put me at 11 DPO. According to my chart on CTP I am 12 DPO. O on CD13 here and O on CD14 on FF.

Which one do you ladies prefer or do you use both?

10 years ago

dev--many ladies use both.

TTC--sorry about AF...you have a great attitude about it.

10 years ago

@Law: Thanks!

10 years ago

DevLanCayBeth - sometimes I use C2P and FF, but I prefer FF for charting and use that every month. You may want to see the settings you have on FF on how it detects O. There are a few settings and depending on what you choose and what you include on your chart, it may affect when it detects O. I think mine is set on "advanced."

User Image

10 years ago

@holly: thank you! As I was transferring my info from CTP to FF, FF changed my O date.

I think I may pay the annual fee with FF so I can access more options.

Thank you for the help :)

10 years ago

Yes dev I also use both but I focus on ff

User Image

10 years ago

Ok girls, maybe just maybe I am not out after all. I started having some very light brown spotting yesterday evening at 11dpo and it has almost completely gone away this morning. My son got me up for the day at 5 am and I have been fighting back vomiting all day and I feel like I am burning up but don't have a fever. Either I picked up the stomach flu or there is a baby in there. Something is up.

10 years ago

Hey sorry I haven't been around much.

Hope everyone is getting on ok.

Sorry to those whose af showed, and fingers crossed for those bfps for those waiting to test!!

Afm, we are still waiting for hcg to drop to 0. Ready to get bding!! :)

Xxx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo