Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Hi holly so sorry to read your news. Selenium is ment to help with lining and fertility - might be worth a go.
I've just been taking it (2 months pre iui ) and I have a BFP after 3 other attempts since jan ... Was it the selenium or luck... Who knows but I'd defo be taking it again if I go for more. Xx xx

10 years ago

Finally got a faint line on HPT, OB appointment in Jan. by then I will be past the point I was when I had MC so praying everyday that it keeps going smooth this time. No spotting or anything. keeping everyone in my thought for their BFP that are still going this month and for the ones who are out this time praying for you for next month. baby dust to you all.

10 years ago

Hey girls, AF got me right on time. I am gonna take this time to be thankful that my cycles are so very regular. Currently on CD2. Looks like O day will fall a few days after xmas.

10 years ago

@kentucky congrats on the positive! At least someone got their bfp for Christmas :)

10 years ago

@kentucky: congrats!!!!!

@baby#2: Sorry about AF :( great outlook tho!

User Image

10 years ago

Kentucky: congrats and I wouldn't mind being kept posted bout the progression...

Baby: I was routing for you bfp... plus side is you are regular... good luck this cycle coming :)

AFM I'm bout 3-4 dpo ... the tww is torture I should have my bfp/bfn by Christmas...

10 years ago

@Kentucky: Ccongrats on the BFP!!! Great Christmas gift!

@ttc: Sorry about AF. Got me too. Time to start POAS tomorrow

@MJ: FX'd that you get a lovely Christmas gift!!

10 years ago

Wow. AF somehow arrived today ON ITS OWN! That means no waiting for Provera or anything! And because the clinic shuts down, they are working with me. Tomorrow is the Day 2 scan, and then December 27 they are fitting me in for the mid cycle scan (on day 10 not day 12 though)! We are doing Clomid and he wants me to do a trigger shot - not really sure about that though. We just got my husband's sperm analysis results back and they really aren't good at all... so I don't know. However, it's nice to see my body is hopefully starting to work on it's own with the Metformin!

Is there a TTC with PCOS board or anything?

10 years ago

@cathy: Great news! And even better news your RE is going to fit you in! Maybe with the less than great SA results you'll wan to look into iui?

User Image

10 years ago

Ive done IUI in the past, for my son, but it's just so darn expensive! We aren't able to go all out like we were able to for my son, so we are doing great what we can and hoping for the best! Hard to do, but it's better than nothing I suppose! I'm truly dumbfounded about getting AF with no help.... It's only the 2nd time in my life that has happened.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo