Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Magic dust it looks positive to me, but can be confusing with the timing of the pic, was the line there with in the time frame?

10 years ago

afmedic--that's adorable. it must be amazing to watch a little person grow up! :) I think 10dpo is a good starting date to test.

10 years ago

On my phone again so I apologize for any mistakes!

@lawbride- good luck at your appointment! So exciting!

@amang- I hope the cramping and bleeding stays away and you get a bfp instead!

@luv- that sucks! What A dick move on your brothers part!

@Rachael-hoping for bfp Christmas gift for you!

@jlhart- you have been sick long enough! Get better soon!

@somuchhope- awe back pain is no fun. I hope it goes away soon.

Afm- 12 dpo I believe. Very very little pink tinged cm. Cramps have gone. Temp is still up. I was angry today and took it out on the internet cheapies. So I tried my last frer. There may have been a line so faint that it was likely my imagination. I am starting to feel quite hopeless about this ttc thing. :( the beginning on december is hard for me. A miscarriage on dec.2 one year. Puppy died on dec.2 the next. And my due date was supposed to be dec.6..... so that's coming up :(.

User Image

10 years ago

Blue--thank you! I'm sorry this is a tough time for you. I hope you get a BFP!!

10 years ago

Law- Will be thinking about you today!!

Blue I am sorry you are in a tough spot hun, I am hoping that your temps stay up and you get your little Christmas miracle.

AFM- 9 dpo, temps still being all wackyand dropped a bit (but still above the cover line) , they remind me of when I temped Oral (looks Jagged). I have kinda come to terms that this will more and likely not be my month which sux, but it is OK. I refuse to let it get me down.

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/all-user-images204931

Comments like these just pisses me off, because ladies on here TTC and getting BFN.

Sorry girls, I'm just in a bad place today. I think everything going on at work is just getting to me now:(

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Nico--Yes, it's very annoying. I'm sorry things at work aren't getting better.

afmedic--you're not out yet and there's nothing about being pregnant that FEELS pregnant in the very beginning so at 9dpo it's much too soon to say you're out. Head up buttercup!

10 years ago

Good morning ladies!!!

Hope you all slept wonderfully.

I know I am way toooooooo early to even start doing HPT's. I started at 3 dpo for my baseline and of course it was stark white, same with 4 dpo. My 5 dpo (which I am sure is 99% impossible to get a BFP) had a very very cruel evap line :(

I am new to the dip strips and think I am going to stay away from them!!!! Thank goodness they were cheap!
I have loaded my photo under "Evaporation"

Do they dip strips generally get bad evaporation lines?

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/category3/evaporation-line

Here is the photo..........it was taken with FMU. I did another one with SMU and it was stark white.......Man made tests!!!

10 years ago

Blue: so sorry for such a difficult time of year I pray you get some good news this month.

Nico: I agree they can be hard to see :(

Af: sorry you feel out, there's still hope though?

Magic: looks positive to me :) test again!! Eek

Lawbride: good luck at your appointment today!!

Luv: sorry about your brother speaking out if turn. Sucks.

Afm: We have decided to begin TTC as soon as possible. But I will have no idea when I will ovulate or when my af will be due so we will just get busy, every other day once my bleeding stops.
We are going to say ggoodbye to our little bean on friday. The most positive outcome has been that this has made oh realise how much he does really want another baby. So he is desperate to get trying again. Something he has never been too bothered about before. :)

Xxx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo