Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 611 Replies | Last Page

zoe--I'd test first thing tomorrow if AF hasn't come.

10 years ago

Thank you I suppose its just a case of fingers crossed now :/ Baby dust to you xx

10 years ago

@luv I am waiting for AF this week. Once it arrives, I'm going to do Clomid (not sure the amount, but hoping for 100mg - I can't remember what I did for my daughter!). The nurse mentioned an HCG trigger shot , so I'm going to ask him when I go in for my early scan on days 1-3. I'm not sure they will give me one though, because of the PCOS and the risk of multiples (20+ cysts on each ovary at last scan this month). It's just hard waiting for AF, and all the while hoping I'm pregnant when I know I'm not. Haha! Another BFN today at 12dpo so now it's just a waiting game...
Hopefully AF shows though, and I won't need to take Provera to get it all started!

10 years ago

Cathy--I'm confused...how do you know you're out?

10 years ago

Hi everyone I'm new on here...I been TTC since February of this year.. I have a 6 year old son and its about that time he has a sibling..he told me to go buy him one lmfao..wish is was that easy...I'm 14dpo and af is due today..nothing yet..I been havin hot and cold flashes,serious cramps,nausea, been extra tired and my breast feels painfully full when I take my bra off....so nervous do Yall think its a bfn or bfp ?[baby_dust] [baby_dust] FOR ALL OF U!!!![fingersx] [fingersx] [fingersx]

10 years ago

lyfe--well,many people have breast changes before AF so the only way to know is to test. FX'd for you. Do you plan to test tomorrow?

10 years ago

Law---I'm not sure should I??..I always spend so much money on those kits that I decided not to get one this month..thank u soo much..same for u

10 years ago

lyfe--how else will you know if you're pregnant. I just mean take a pregnancy test--no kit needed. Where are you from? There are many places that sell them for a very affordable price.

10 years ago

Law---I'm in Mass...u?...are you TTC or did u get that BFP already?

10 years ago

Soo good someone else is in my shoes today! I havent got any tests either, I think im going to test Thursday I will be 2 days late then. When are you testing xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo