Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 611 Replies | Last Page

No, he didn't have one so the pregnancy came as a surprise.

10 years ago

Rice, can't wait to hear your journey!!!

Luv, thanks hun, eating a sandwich and took some meds...it's going away thank goodness! How are you feeling? Hope AF calms down...

Purple and jcorona, welcome! Jump in and join the sisterhood :) Good luck to you both...

Law, I hope that your symptoms stay minimized enough that you can enjoy your pregnancy!

Blue, missed you earlier...hope all is well!

On lunch break now but starting back up in about 15 minutes....so just checkin in. Feeling a lot better now, still a little cough, but overall better. 8DPO today...will see what happens! Honestly not feeling too strongly either way...so just waiting...Plus excited that I should be scheduling an appointment with an OB up here in a couple of weeks. That gives me more hope that it is going to happen!!

10 years ago

JLHart--I'm hoping for symptoms. I wouldn't mind some morning sickness! lol.

Rice--so is the nausea just like an upset stomach or vomiting? I feel extremely tired. Falling asleep after sitting in class for 30 minutes. It's so hard to stay awake or concentrate. I've been having some heart burn but it's hard to attribute that to pregnancy. I'm also constipated...not sure if that has to do with pregnancy. I do feel BLAH though.

10 years ago

Rice--I stopped POAS because without the quantitive measure I'd get a positive for several days even if I miscarried since the levels of HCG take a while to go down.

10 years ago

I feel the same lawbride... every month hoping for morning sickness. I am sure some folks would find that crazy talk when they are in the throws of morning sickness!

User Image

10 years ago

jcorona-I don't think I'd mind it so much. I've wanted this so badly I think it would be bitter-sweet! :)

10 years ago

@afmedic109- Love the positive attitude. But there is no saying you are out yet!! Still early.

@sailorsgirl23- good luck with trying again. I hope it happens for you guys sooner rather than later.

@So_much_hope- Thanks. I posted on I took today after my nap. I believe it's negative though.

@ttc_baby#2!- We have snow here today as well! Forecasted 10-15 cms or something. Much colder here though. Was -14.8F (yes, I had to calculate from Celsius to Fahrenheit haha).

@lawbride88- happy to hear you ultrasound went well!

@luvtowalkfast- Boo! If one must get af why can't it be more "peaceful"? haha

@jcorona5- Welcome to the group!!

@purpledawn- Welcome!

AFM, 13 dpo, some cramping. Still on and off spotting. Not enough to even fill a thin liner over the past few days. Cramping has come back and intensified. I'm guessing I am out this month. So I am shopping for tests today since last time I ordered some they took like 3 weeks to come. Ha

User Image

10 years ago

Law--Its just an upset stomach (no vomiting) and Im a little more sensitive to certain smells. The most difficult part is the exhaustion. At least I know that Im not alone with that, he he!! Ive also been dealing with constipation but that is so minor compared to everything else that I forgot to mention it. I just over indulged in a bunch of Fritos, which I NEVER do and they tasted so good, lol.

10 years ago

Thanks for the welcome :)

I hate getting my hopes up, I did it the last time and it only ended in disappointment. I had my D&C in October and was told I would be fertile after so we tried but my AF came in November. Now I have 5 more days till AF and I'm trying to ignored these maybe symptoms and hold off till I miss it before I test. It's not easy.

I've been super exhausted, had a headache for about 5 days and felt nauseated. I just assumed it was due the the headache. I've had some slight crampy pulling sensations so that has left me curious and wondering if it means something. That's what led me to test the time I was pregnant. I've been really moody and weepy as well, however that always happens a week before AF so it's playing tricks on me.

We shall see!

10 years ago

Thanks for the welcome :-)
I've been naughty and tested again ... Posted pic on the test picture part of site. Can't work out if faint positive or my imagination or if I head two days of evaporation lines (I don't know how u know if it's a positive or evaporation line)

Anyway congrats to BFP s

Hope everyone has had a good day closer to testing xx x

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo