Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Kentucky I wanna say I'm sorry bout your loss.... I had a .mc. at 5 weeks with first pregnancy and I had similar comments and it made me furious that someone could say that I also had someone say that i shouldn't feel so hurt cuz I wasn't far along... they were so wrong it hurt... I loved the baby so much already... just remember don't let someone tell you how you should feel... I send you best wishes

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I see you have all been very busy. Lots of movement today! Instead of detailed responses, I will keep it general because I had military duty this weekend (I'm a Navy Reservist) and want to go to bed early. I am sooooo tired! However, I do want to welcome the new ladies to the group. Hope we all get our BFPs this month!

AFM - I'm CD7. Tonight will be my last night of Letrozole (Femara) Gave myself sub-q injection of FSH (Bravelle) 150iu. Realized the pharmacy did not give me the 150iu I need to give myself on CD10, so I guess I will be picking that up tomorrow or the next day.

I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow. [smile]

User Image

10 years ago

kentucky welcome! Sorry to hear about your MC. As others have said a lot of us have gone through that and it never is easy but you've got a bunch of us to vent to! As far as your positive digi that is very odd! Could have been a false positive, possibly a chemical pregnancy but I guess it might depend on how your blood test came back. Did they do a quantitative hCG so you'd know what the level was? I had something similar happen last cycle, I had lines on my tests then they went negative, got a blood test and my hCG was less than 1 so they confirmed I was never pregnant. So sorry you don't have any answers yet this month :(

Holly you are a badass! Well on your way to a big ovulation :)

mj and sailors hello and hello :)

Football, football and more football today. I like it because I can openly ogle the sexy players without my husband getting mad. He's just so thrilled I like football that he puts up with it ;) haha! Making stuffed sole and stuffed baked potatoes for dinner (thank you Omaha Steaks). Hope y'all have a good evening!

10 years ago • Post starter

Kentucky, welcome! Thanks for sharing your story, so sorry for your loss. We are here to support everyone, please feel free to talk to us ;)

10 years ago

Welcome all the new Ladies!! And Sticky dust your way!!!

Sailor- I use here and Fertility Friend. I actually think as far as tracking Fertility Friend Chart is better and you can load it on your phone. I still put my info on here but make the O date what Fertility Friend says. I like the chats/Forums here better!

10 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm just checking in. Studying for finals so I will have to catch up on the last few pages tomorrow. I'm 8 dpo today. AF due Friday or Saturday. I had a few tiny cramps today but nothing else. FX that I'm having implantation cramps! No bleeding but I didn't have implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy either.

10 years ago

Good morning all. Well no witch this morning but temp did drop by .4 but still above cover line. I am sure she will make her appearance by the end of the day. I have EMT refresher class this week so should be an easy week. Hope everyone has a great day.

10 years ago

afmedic--I hope AF stays away and the dip was just a random fluctuation!

holly--that would be rather annoying. did they charge you for it and not give it to you? are you not taking Bravelle daily?

good morning ladies. I woke up queasy and extremely hungry so I made soup. all better now. last week of classes for this semester--I'm excited but that only means that I have to start studying and that is not fun.

10 years ago

Hi there. Im new and looking for support.

We've been ttc for about 3 months now and I did a hpt this morning. Got a really faint positive so I bought another one...another faint positive. bbs have been sensitive past few days and I'm only 11 dpo. Af due on friday. Could it be that the wait is over or am I destined to be disappointed again?

Please help calm my emtions

10 years ago

Raevyn-- more than likely its positive. A blood test is the only way to be 100% sure but if 2 different tests are showin positive that's likely what it is. Congrats!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo