Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Jada hooters has some great fried pickles lol. I hope you got your cravings taken care of.

User Image

10 years ago

Ljt I'm doing opks and vaginal temping

User Image

10 years ago

@law- no, I was just curious about the subject. I have always ever since I can remember had certain pms symptons that start exactly one week before AF. Last cycle I had no symptoms whatsoever in the week leading up to AF. It was really strange to me. I have never actually tracked my ovulation by temping or OPK's but I didn't know if any of you guys who do track it have noticed a correlation with a lack of pms symptoms and annovulation.

10 years ago

Well it appears that this month isn't my month either. Just started bleeding even though af isn't due for another 3 days... I'm starting to feel like this failed pregnancy was just one cruel joke.. I'll never know why I got pregnant. :|

10 years ago

Sorry about the witch purple only God knows sweetie don't give up get your husband checked out it may answer questions for you. Ttc opk and temping is awesome but time consuming lol try it you may like it.

User Image

10 years ago

Nah, I'm really not into spending tons of money and time. Maybe I'm just not fit to be a mother. I always hear about people doing everything to try and get pregnant and I know I would never do it... Honestly we don't have the money for a baby and it wouldn't be fair to be brought up by someone like me. Its not a desperation for me, so maybe that says something right there.

10 years ago

@law......I am hanging in there. Thanks goodness I work I would be in some serious trouble!!!

7 DPO today. Temps still remaining high. Crampy today.

Have a great day ladies!!!

10 years ago

I'm so happy for the ladies in this group that already have their bfp's! It makes me really happy when I log in to the homepage and see all the new bfp's there also. If it can't be me this month, I am so happy that its happening for so many others!

10 years ago

Hello ladies.I am new to the group. I am 26 DH is 31 TTC #3 after HSG procedure in NOV.22. I am 7-9 DPO.I have had unusual two spotting occasions only on tissue.(tmi) An since yesterday I have been constipated,with heavy gas an horrible lower back aches,headaches have been more consistent as well.Were crossing our fingers! Baby dust to all for August babies!!!

10 years ago

Purple--you're the only one who knows whether that's true or not but if you're not willing to do whatever it takes and you know that about yourself then maybe right now is not the time for you. At least for me I know that I wanted this so badly that I would've done anything and paid any amount of money but everyone's different. You should really do some soul searching on this one because its not a decision that should be taken lightly.

Dev--you're halfway there!

Ttcbaby--I recommend temping, it's a low cost and pretty effective way of confirming that you've O'd.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo