Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 611 Replies | Last Page

@lawbride88 - Oh for sure I have done a couple months of research on it. Which is why I hadn't started it yet. But thanks anyway.

Ugh, my PMS symptoms are getting worse each month. Breasts are so sore I want to cry when I take off my bra. Cramps bad enough I actually have to take pain meds (I never used to have to), nausea, and hot flashes.

User Image

10 years ago

@AFM dont have the money or insurance for a reversal and we are afraid of trying to have one cause of my previous mc also he thinks that the Dr who did his vasectomy didn't do it properly and that's why I got pregnant. We really haven't been trying to get pregnant just not preventing lol

10 years ago

Hello ladies I've been super busy with finals and work. I still have two left but the major one for anatomy lab I did yesterday.I think I did ok I'll find out soon enough. Hsg was postponed oh well. Today is the dh 40th birthday. So we are being lazy just in bed watching tv. I think I've OV yesterday. I got in at least two days just haven't been into it I pray it was enough if not on to Jan. Welcome newbies. Sorry for the witch arriving ladies. And congrats again to our new and old bumps. Purple we got my TR done last year using income tax. It was 6000. It wasn't covered by insurance as well.

User Image

10 years ago

@ Camasia yikes! He has 3 of his own just not in his custody but if we do have one of our own I'll be getting a tubal. I dont think I can handle more than 1, and if he gets his kids back we will have our hands full!

10 years ago

Lol purple dh has 5(3 boys 2 girls) 2 of the boys live with us. I have 2 daughters from my previous marriage...the ladies here already know that I have a house full.lol

User Image

10 years ago

Camasia, oh my god.. You certainly do. Lol

10 years ago

Purple When do you test in the morning?

User Image

10 years ago

Lol I don't test in the morning, the time I tested when I was pregnant before I tested at like 4 or 5 at night. I usually dont have a set time to test but I've only been pregnant once. This time I'll try and test in the am when I wake up. Around 6am lol.

10 years ago

Ok baby dust

User Image

10 years ago

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo