Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 611 Replies | Last Page

@luv- thanks for the info! I'm feeling pretty optimistic at this point in the game :)

Can someone explain to me about these test strips that I'm seeing everywhere on here? Are they supposed to detect pregnancy sooner than a regular hpt?[confused]

10 years ago

Luv I think I can see something. Crossing my fingers for you.
I wish everyone else trying the best too that are TTC.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

The itching is happening and DH is snoring like crazy. This is going to be a long night--I've already been awake for 45 minutes and it's 2:06 am :( Not fun.

10 years ago

Oh no. So sorry lawbride. Hope they manage to suss out your problem soon.

Good luck ttc baby hope you get your bfp quickly.

Re. My scan, I think I will be 6 + 6 weeks. Just praying all will be ok.

Xxx

10 years ago

Law: You poor thing:( Pinch his nose to wake upLOL.
I sleep in the spare room when dh snores.
I soo hope something can be done for your itchy ness.

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Sailor: Fx that your scan will all be ok.

10 years ago

Nico/sailor-- Thanks ladies. I fell asleep on the couch after an hour or so...but of course woke up again at 5:15am. Some sleep is better than none so I will count my blessings.

Well, beta number 5 this morning! Yippee! So excited! :) I should know by early afternoon what the numbers are.

10 years ago

Law: I'm glad you got 'some ' sleep in:) by the time you have your bub you'll be so used to the min sleep.
Can't wait for your beta result. Any idea on what numbers you'd be now?

10 years ago

Off to bed now.

Meeting the mediator at 9:30 tomorrow morning.

Wish me luck.

10 years ago

Hey girls, okay so I am a bit nervous today, woke up and temps are still high (13 DPO) so that's good, took my cheapo test and could swear I saw SOMETHING. So I taped it to the same piece of paper as my test from yesterday, and inspected it under a bright lamp. I can easily see a (FAINT) second line under this lamp. It is so faint though. AAAAH. Please dear lord let this be a sticky bean. Seriously, it is faint. I cannot take a picture of it. I have taken like 100 of these cheapos and never gotten an evap line even days later so I don't think it's that.

Okay now that I have my freakout done I will try to respond to everyone :-P

ttcbaby you're welcome :) I think the test strips you mean are the cheapos, basically these ultra-cheap pregnancy tests you can buy in bulk online. The most famous of these brands is Wondfo. They also make cheap OPKs :)

clove thanks hun! How are you feeling??

lawbride you poor thing! Snoring is the worst because you know it's not their "fault" but you can't help but be pissed at them anyway! ;) I'm glad you got a few hours of sleep and I hope you get to take a nap after your beta!

sailors FX for your scan!!! Hope you get to see that little heart beating :)

Nicolene good luck with the mediator! You are a strong, badass woman!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo