Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 611 Replies | Last Page

@ So_much_hope I have been every 28 days since MC, but this month would have been Saturday, but still BFN on test.

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

This is my second month TTC. AF due today or tomorrow but I've had a BFN on DPO 10, 11, 12. So I'm pretty sure she's coming. I have a 10 year old and a 22 month old. I didn't think I wanted another child and now that I've decided I do, I think I'll go mad TTC. I know some of you ladies have been TTC for ages so my heart goes out to you. After reading through the posts, I feel like this will be a great group to become familiar with.

10 years ago

Welcome imhowe

User Image

10 years ago

TTC--you're still early into the tww. I wouldn't say you're out so soon.

imhowe--good luck to you in this cycle! are you temping? using opks? It's still early, you're not out till the witch comes.

cam--that's genius! The pillowcase has to be the perfect spot for it.

10 years ago

Thanks law it is!

User Image

10 years ago

does the temp thing work good, how hard is it to keep up with? I am so new to all this. thanks for any help.

10 years ago

Kentucky- Temping is WONDERFUL, you get a good understanding of your cycle and the different phases of your cycle. You have to take your temp the same time everyday before you get out of bed. So first thing when you wake up. I take mine at 0430 every morning because it is the earliest I wake. On days I can sleep in I honestly go tight back to sleep. My first cycle I temped Oral, but it was so Erratic, So I started temping Vaginally and it is so much more stable and easier to read. Your temp spike after you ovulate. that is how you know you ovulated. It stays High till your menstrual Cycle unless of course you are prego.

10 years ago

Hi all,

My husband and I recently started to try and conceive and I can test next Monday as that's my due date (although, my cycle is shorter and I'm usually 1-3 days early). I'm not really having any early preg symptoms that stand out and I honestly don't think I'm pregnant. (No idea why I feel this way as I have no other children or any frame of reverence as to how it would feel for me.) I'm not concerned though as we just started trying. I never thought I'd be looking forward to my period due date before to at least get a definitive answer. Anticipation is killer!

P.s All the abbreviations make my head hurt. I can't figure them all out :-)

10 years ago

Camasia, I LOL'd at your comment about keeping your special thermometer away from your daughter :D

10 years ago

kmcuzz- When I found out I was pregnant with my first I had absolutely no idea. When the doctor showed me the positive pregnancy test my jaw hit the floor!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo