Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Luv- Did you post a pic of your new test? the cyst will resolve on it's own, It was not as big as ones in my past, so I am not too worried about the cyst it's self just aggravated that it's messing with my BBT so much. Restless leg is miserable sorry you have had to deal with it. They put me on Benadryl to try to help me sleep when pregnant, because I was on stronger meds before pregnancy, and I got restless leg. I just stopped taking it and it went away. Thank god. I do not care for milk chocolate either, I LOVE dark Chocolate...in fact dark Chocolate Kit Kats are amazing!
Sailor- I will keep you in my thoughts on Monday.

Law I am so sorry for your miserable night, but glad yu got some sleep. Have you tried Oatmeal bath? FX for great beta numbers!!

Nico- I hope your meeting goes well

AFM- Well what ever dpo I am, I had a temp drop today to close to my cover line. Feeling fine this morning though so it is what it is I guess.

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=203829

Just uploaded this picture, I used my phone camera (just got a new phone yay) and it worked so much better.

afmedic sorry about the temp drop :( Implantation maybe? It's a bit early for AF to be coming! That SUCKS that the cyst is screwing you up. I wish I could pulverize it with a sledgehammer...without hurting you of course :) And I did not know they made dark chocolate KitKats. Perhaps I should forget that I learned this info ;)

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv- I seen the line right away!!! Extra Sticky dust your way!! Do you have an FFR left? And thank you for the kind thoughts. When I took the temp this morning my first thought was WOOHOO implantation dip, but then I remembered oh the cyst..So trying to stay level headed with out getting to excited or too down. Guess we will see in about 4 days. FF has me at 6 dpo and gonna try to hold off testing till it days I am 10 dpo, but I do have the internet cheapies incase.

10 years ago

and yes dark kit kats are AMAZING!

10 years ago

afmedic that's a good idea to stay kind of sensible about it, I'm sure you'd rather be pleasantly surprised than unpleasantly disappointed :) Just get yourself some KitKats if it's a BFN. Treat yo'self! I'm so glad you see a second line. After trying so long and having line eye for a year it's hard to come to terms with it, but it's still so faint that I don't even feel comfortable recording it on my chart! Don't wanna jinx it :(

Oh and I don't have any FRERs left but I will pick some up today. Hoping that if the line is a bit darker tomorrow that a digi will work.

luv----I'm so excited for you! I see it and DH said, "Yep, I see it." I mean so so so so excited. Maybe you could get a digi to use in a few days! :) Yeah, I definitely get the I'm so pissed but can't really be pissed because you can't do anything about it thing.

afmedic--we only have a shower here :( So I haven't tried it. hopefully the temp dip means something great! I have my fingers crossed for you! :)

Nico--I think I'll be at ~3000 today. We shall see. I know the doubling slows down considerably so I'll say 2500-3000 actually. If so, I think they'll be doing my first u/s later this week. My ob/gyn also wants to do one but I'll try to put that one off until the following week so that I can see the heartbeat. Good luck with the mediator-- hope things go in your favor!

10 years ago

lawbride thanks girl :) I am pretty excited but obviously skeptical. When I can take my digi I will feel better about it. My husband cannot see the line but I think he's just freakin' blind, haha! I am sure you'll have an awesome beta! That is so cool you might be able to see how many sacs you've got later this week!!!

luv--well, in another day you can test again. I can't wait to see it!

10 years ago

LUV: I sooo see a line now! Its getting darker! I understand why you are skeptical but I have my happy dance ready :)

User Image

10 years ago

Luv.. def getting darker!! Eek xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo