Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 611 Replies | Last Page

@raevyn- Congrats on the positive! Praying that line keeps getting darker!

@dev, don't get too discouraged, until AF gets here you are still in!

I have decided I am going to stay strong and not test again until I am 13 dpo which is Friday. Wish me luck!

10 years ago

@ttc baby#2: I am def trying not too!! Fx'd cross that maybe a BFP is in the future and if not then we will continue to count our blessings until the time is right for us.
Fx'd for your BFP on Friday! And GL on holding out until then. My willpower is terrible at times!

10 years ago

@ cam: GM to you too!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

10 years ago

@ttc_baby#2! - Good luck with holding out until Friday! And good luck, hoping it's a BFP for you!

@raevynJADE- Congrats on all the positives.

@DevLanCayBeth- It is very possible that it is too early and that's why you are getting BFN's. Don't give up!

@KmCuzz- Welcome! Don't worry, there are women who don't experience any/very little symptoms. And it didn't make them any less pregnant! Good luck with testing!

@lmhowe- Welcome to the group!!

CD 6 here. Nothing exciting at all about CD 6. Haha

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry ladies I have been studying and have been only been able to pop in every once in a while this week.

@ttc_baby#2: Good luck!!! I hope you get your BFP! You have a lot of will power waiting until Friday!

@lmhowe: Welcome! How many DPO are you today?

@Camasia: Good morning to you too! :)

For anyone that I didn't include I went back and read everything but thought I would just start here this morning. I hope everyone is doing well no matter what stage you are at!

Just to keep everything in check who is planning on testing this week and who has already tested and still seeing that dumb BFN?

Update: I have absolutely no will power and I don't think I will ever have any when it comes to testing! I have tested everyday except this past Sunday with BFN. I am now three days late. Earlier this week I had no sore boobs are all and this starting this Sunday they were slightly sensitive and have remained so. I am also bloated, even if I am not pregnant I can at least pretend because this belly looks like its about 5 months along! SO BLOATED. I was almost 100% sure I was going to start on Sunday I even told my husband to be prepared for some serious moodiness but no AF. I tested again this morning using the same WANDFO strips I have been using all along and nothing! AF has a cruel sense of humor sometimes! As of right now I am just waiting it out!

What is everyone up to today?

XOXO

TTC Baby #1

10 years ago

So sorry for the large amount of typos! I was on my phone when I typed that...Back to the computer to chat with you guys for a bit :)

TTC Baby #1

10 years ago

Hello Ladies!

Congrats for the positives! I would love to join.
Cannot wait until one day I can finally announce that I have a BFP. Well not yet.
FF says Im 11 dpo but I think I ovulated early this month and Im more like 13 dpo. I didnt really have any symptoms until today. I have backache,very dull cramps sometimes and my bbs feel weird sometimes. I dont wanna test yet bc if FF is right then its too early and when I test early then AF usually comes right away.
So Im trying to be strong and patient. For now anyway.:)

10 years ago

@ blue: I sure hope so. I don't really have any symptoms other than being cranky. I'm doing my best not too read into it too much.

Congrats to all the BFP's and good luck to all the ladies waiting on BFP's

Just on a quick lunch break so thought I would check in really quick.

10 years ago

Hi girls, just joined so hoping for some new friends as well as a bfp! 14 dpo today so today should be the day af shows but no sign so far...now scared to test.

This is month 8 of trying and my usual cycle is 27 days with ovulation pain and then nothing until the day of af, when I get light cramping until I start bleeding when Im doubled over in pain for 24 hrs.

This cycle however ive had mild cramps 9-11dpo, sore sensitive nipples and boobs since 9 dpo, with on and off nausea. Boobs arent so sore today but im dizzy. I dont track my temps so I have no idea on this.

I tested on 11dpo and BFN, I purposely had no more tests so I dont waste loads of money poas. Anybody had similar symptoms and a BFP?? or advice on when to test

Lots of baby dust to everyone x

10 years ago

zoe--I'd test first thing tomorrow if AF hasn't come.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo