Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Beauty ask all the questions you have that is what we are here for. We help each other and gain knowledge through each other. Not to mention support each other on the good and bad days

10 years ago

@sailorsgirl23 - good luck tomorrow! Its amazing what little babies can pull through! Don't give up hope yet.

So I have had two spots of red blood. I know it's not over until af actually shows. However, she is never very far away after this happens. :(

User Image

10 years ago

I am sorry blue=0(

10 years ago

Evening ladies....

Loving all of the talk on here....looking forward to great results from testing.

Soldier, prayers and good thoughts being sent your way!

Luv, can't wait to hear your test tomorrow :)

Law, I know much easier said than done, but really hoping you will find a way to rest and get all you need for you and your LO, loved the story about your hubby!!

Blue, sooo sorry hun :(

AFM, you are awesome! Great things in store for you!

Beauty, glad you are here and I am sure you will learn a lot, I know I have! fx'd for you on your journey!

Apologies if I missed anyone!

AFM, thought I was getting passed this cold, I am feeling a bit better, but now sneezing..blah!! LOL. Now it's time to go back to work...

10 years ago

Hi Beauty! I am as new to this as you are. Looks like we both started ttc around the same time this year. I'm glad you are asking a lot of questions too. Its helping me out a lot! Good luck to you. I have only been here for a few days and I love having someone to talk to about all of this. If I tried talking to my husband about CM and such he would probably be horrified haha. =) When are you due to test?

10 years ago

Hi @ttc ..yes it .feel good to be able to share things with women who are experiencing the same things I am..i according to this site.. the best day to start testing would be dec 9 or 10th.. im really hopin this cycle is it..b.c this is all i want 4 christmas lol. But when are you due to test @ttc

I am fearfully and wonderfully made!!!!!

10 years ago

JLH--thanks so much. Awake at 1:09...DH is snoring :( I hope you shake that cold soon--sounds so annoying to deal with that!

TTC/Beauty--I'm glad you two are finding this group helpful. The ladies here are truly wonderful and extremely supportive. And if you have ANY question at all more likely than not someone here has an answer. wishing you both a BFP this cycle!

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. Ive heard so many different things that I don't really know what to think. Ive had no bleeding since mid afternoon yesterday, and only very light brown spotting this morning. It has been going on since Thursday but ive been trying not to think about it. Saw two doctors at the end of last week and they seem to think I am miscarrying. We will see in a few hours though.

I am sorry if I am a little absent today but ill check in on you all as soon as I can. Hope everyone has a good Monday.

Xxx

10 years ago

Good morning ladies just wanted to stop in before I head out to work.

Sailor- My thoughts are with you today!!

Jada I am glad you are starting to feel better.

I hope everyone has a good day!

AFM- 7 dpo Temp shot back up today. Really hope the maybe just maybe it was an implantation dip.

10 years ago

Temp dropped some today. Tests not getting darker. I've pretty much resigned myself to yet another pre-holiday miscarriage. And if AF takes too long to arrive then I will be out of town and unable to do IUI this month. I don't know why God wants to beat the shit out of me but apparently he does.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo