Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies and welcome to our new members.

Sitting at 10 DPO today. Temp rise of .3 degrees. BFN's

I am going to do my best to not test again until 12 DPO. Ha! Who am I kidding!!!!

I have a feeling that we are out this month. Something just doesn't seem right to me this cycle even though we BD'd religiously around O time.

I really need to learn to relax!!!!1

10 years ago

@raevyn: Your symptoms sound great and if you have been getting faint pos I would def book a doctor's appt to have your levels checked. Sounds to me like a sticky bean. Congrats!!! Post a photo of your HPT and we can vote on it for you :)

Keep us posted as to how things work out

10 years ago

Hello everyone, I am glad to have found this group. I have tested 4 times this month. Guess I am one of the POAS addicts. lol I have people out here telling me to relax and quit trying. They are annoying. It has only been 3 cycles and I am excited. Its kinda rude. So what I get from that is that I need to stop talking to those particulars. Anyhoo, It sound like it is still possible to get a BFP after 13dpo? I feel like I have some kinda time crunch and that if it doesn't happen maybe I should stop trying for a bit. Good luck to all. Thanks for letting me join. :)

Think Positive! l l

10 years ago

@jslavon- Welcome! And yes, it is still possible to get a bfp after 13 dpo.

@DevLanCayBeth- I have noticed that a lot of the time people have felt no symptoms/not feeling pregnant at all. It has actually been their month. Good luck!

@raevynJADE- The majority of the time a positive result means a positive result.

@lawbride88- Yuck studying! I always get distracted so easily! haha

@afmedic109- Sorry about af being around the corner. :(

Good morning everyone! Another cold day here, wind chill warnings. So I think (if my car will start), I'll drive my kid out to the bus instead of walking. haha So far AF is completely gone today! Vaginal temping seems to be working much better. It only changes by .1 degree. So things don't look so rough.

User Image

10 years ago

Gm ladies I'm 6dpo today and I think it's too soon to have an implantation dip I dropped from 98.5 to 98.0 today. Idk what to think.

User Image

10 years ago

@camasia- I don't think its too early! Implantation usually takes place from 6-12 dpo? I was reading about many women even having a dip at 5 dpo. I hope this is it!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks blue I'm praying that it is.

User Image

10 years ago

@Cam: Good luck!!!!!

10 years ago

Thanks dev

User Image

10 years ago

Cam--definitely not too early. if it is an implantation dip you'd test positive in 2-3 days. FX'd for you. I hope this is it!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo