Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Law that sounds great I'll wait until Sunday before church to test!

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies.... just got up I finally got some sleep after a week of insomnia and I'm feeling a lil queasy and crampy.... I wanna welcome the new ladies I just joined this group last night and everyone here is amazing... hope everyone is going good so far :)

10 years ago

Sorry Ladies!! I have been off the site all weekend.. Trying to get things done around the house and still didn't even really scratch the surface! Haha... I am going to try to get everyone but sorry if I miss you!! Tons have been going on in the forum!

Kentucky: Welcome to the group! So sorry for your loss!! But we are all here for you!!!

AFMedic: Yay for temps still over the coverline!!!! FX'd that the [af] stays away and you get that BFP!!!! FX'd!!

Devlan: Fx'd you get that BFP!!!! :))

BlueRose: I had issues using oral temps too... Glad the vaginal temps are working better for you! :)

Camasia: 6 dpo is definitely not too early... I am pretty sure that is when I implanted back in October because I got a very faint positive on 9 dpo and then they got progressively darker... Fx'd for you!!!!!!! :)

10 years ago

I am once again super far behind.... I am going two pages back to start responding....

@Sailor: Glad to hear you will be temping! I used this site and fertility friend to track my temps on.

@mjchase: Glad you will be temping as well! And I am so sorry you have experienced the horrible pain of a mc as well. So glad to see you got some sleep last night!! Woohoo!!

@Kentucky:I am so sorry about your miscarriage. I too had a miscarriage and know the agonizing pain, not physical, but emotional. That is horrible that someone said you could have other children. I had a similar experience with my mom... it was about three months after my mc and I was still sobbing every day. She was tired of seeing me in so much pain all the time and in a fit of frustration she told me I just needed to get over it. He words cut me and it was horrible. It took a long time for us to get back to the best friends we are and have always been. I am glad you've found us :) I've never used a digital so I can't weigh in there. That is horrible that it have you a false positive. Wow.... Makes me happy I never used them.

@dev: Sorry you had the same experience with the digital test! Sorry about the bfn :( But its super early. Do your best not to test for a couple days :) I know! Easier said than done!!

@Holly: Sorry the pharmacy messed up! That is the worst! At least you noticed before you need to give yourself the injection!! My pharmacy had to order my injections in and took 24 hours to do it so a mess up would be huge.

@luv: I too enjoyed a day of football even though my team lost.. which put me in a horrible mood last night. Your dinner last night sounds amazing! I had a salad. Boring.

@Baby#2: Good luck studying for finals! KMFX for your bfp!!

@Afmedic: Even with the temp drop I hope AF stays away!!! Glad you will have an easy week!

@law: Yay for last week of classes! Boo for studying! When do you head back to Cali? Are you flying?

@raevyn: Sounds like a bfp to me. Congrats!!

@jslavon: Welcome to the group and good luck. Don't listen to those people. Those people obviously haven't ttc or got lucky on their first or second month. And poas as much as makes you comfortable. I was one that for some reason could wait to poas until directed by my RE or until AF was late. But I know I am an odd duck.

@blue: Yay for AF being gone! I hope your car started!

@cam: I don't think its too early for an implanation dip! Its on the early side but not too early. Hoping this is good news for you!

AFM: I have the day off today. It came at the price of working Saturday and Sunday but its Monady morning and I am in my PJs on the couch! Woohoo!! I am planning on making my all encompassing to do list and going Christmas Shopping but there is also a large chance I'll do nothing today.... lol.

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning all.

Welcome to the newbies...even if you get your bfp, hopefully you'll still stick around.

Cam, fx'd for you!!

Law, Cam, and baby#2, good luck with finals!

Luv, your dinner did sound great! How are you feeling today!

Sailor, how are you feeling?

Blue, hope all I well and the car started!

Holly, hope they get things corrected soon!

To those I missed, apologies...trying to hurry while on my break in class.

AFM, feeling ok, the witch should show soon...if another 31 cycle it will be in three days or so....we will see...

10 years ago

@JLhart: I hope the witch stays far far far away! I'd love it if you got your bfp!!! Is your cold gone? I sure hope so!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies don't count it out until the witch arrives! Jada!!!! Xmas blessings for everyone I pray and yes study study study it's finals time!

User Image

10 years ago

I know some of you remember me doing the dreaded 1200-1500 calorie diet it's been going well for me. I've lost 17 lbs I was 185 now I'm 168. I'm doing it for my future bean.

User Image

10 years ago

@cam: That is AMAZING!! How long have you been doing it for?!? Wowzers!! I am so jealous!! I hope I'll be able to figure out a good eating plan once its time for me to lose weight!

User Image

10 years ago

I started in September.mostly water a small cup of coffee in the morning plus instant oatmeal which I love. More fruits and veggies baked fish or baked chicken without skin. Small portions of rice no breads. If I indulge it's small portions. I'm never hungry because I have small snacks and I save most of my calorie intake for supper before 7. It's seems tedious but after awhile it becomes so easy.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo