Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 611 Replies | Last Page

SMH--I'm not sure. It depends on how it goes. We aren't close so I wouldn't want to hog all of the attention although it might make me more comfortable with my body since I know people will be thinking awful things about me. I'll just have to see when I get there. My dad already knows and little brothers. I'll probably get today's beta back tomorrow since my OB takes longer to give results than when I go to my RE. If not tomorrow then Monday since it's unlikely that he will contact me on Sunday. I feel like crap right now--emotionally and physically. I had a breakdown and just started crying out of nowhere.

10 years ago

@lawbride: Welcome to pregnancy! I am sorry you feel awful physically and emotionally but that's part of pregnancy. You'll get used to it and learn how to manage it better. I actually had a sobbing breakdown at my company wide meeting today.. It was quite a spectacle...if it would make you feel more comfortable then you should definitely tell your family over Christmas!! That's cool your ob would get back to you on a Saturday.. Mine would definitely not be contacting me on a Saturday!

User Image

10 years ago

AF is suppose to show in two days! Time.will tell if it will be a bfp... not.testing till she shows or doesn't!

Mill

10 years ago

millbarnett why not tell us about yourself? I asked you for an intro back on page 1! ;)

I feel like we should have a preggo thread even if I'm not the one making it, we have enough preggos to justify one at this point! That would be a good place to do all the pregnancy talk too :) Anyone want to volunteer to start that up?

Nicolene glad you feel more empowered at work! That is awesome!

SMH I think it's four days with the in-laws. Hopefully the time will fly by!

Anniversary dinner was very good, after dealing with real assholes at work. Sorry if your 7-year-old isn't allowed in the weight room but I didn't make the rule, I just enforce it. UGH. I swear those dads are the biggest shitheads on the planet. It's always dads who step up to me and raise their voices and treat me like shit just because I'm trying to enforce a rule for their child's safety! Now I am very tired and want to sleep a lot.

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--where did you go to dinner? What did you have?

I made a group--our threads usualy have a star avatar thing by them
In the "my forum topics" list but this one doesn't. I'm not sure how to change that or if I can. Here's the link.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=43589

10 years ago

Morning ladies!

Luv, glad you enjoyed dinner!

Law, I'm sure all is great with your numbers :)

Mill, welcome...

Nico, happy it's going better for you Hun!

Oak, GL, fingers crossed for ya.

SMH, awwww no thx needed! Your support has been great :) You able to rest this weekend?

Cam, hey there! How are you feeling??

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

AFM, got up to help get the hubs out the door for drill (we are both in the Army Reserve, I'm just on active duty orders right now), but now I'm back in bed!! Hoping to doze off for a bit more...lol. I have errands to run but it's so cold I don't wanna go out....plus I don't want to reverse this healing I have going. Soooo we will see. CD26, 11dpo today...feeling a little lower back pain, tender breasts, salty cravings (think it's tapering off!!), and that's about it, oh I have been having hot flashes the past few days. Not sure if it's from the cold I'm getting over?? Cycles have been going to 31-32 days, but have been as short as 24...therefore I'm waiting a full week to see what happens!

10 years ago

Good Morning ladies!!!

8 dpo today......going out of my mind. Internet dip strip was BFN. Hoping it is still just too early and implantation hasn't happened yet. I don't know how you ladies do through this every month. We have only been TTC for 2 cycles. We are TTC after a TR. We are keeping our fingers crossed that my body will allow for one more wee one. I always said if it doesn't happen it will be okay......but I don't know if it will be!

Sending all of you beautiful ladies tons of sticky baby vibes!!!!

10 years ago

JLHart--that was cute--don't want to reverse the healing you've got going--that's a good idea. Is drill every weekend or only some weekends? Is DH not on active duty right now? i love your willpower--if you're 11dpo then you'll test in 3 days right? usually the luteal phase is pretty consistent--it's the follicular phase that lengthens on longer cycles. I hope these cravings mean something great!

Dev--how exciting! When is the wedding?

10 years ago

February 1, 2014.

some of you will probably wonder why we are TTC before we are married....... We wanted to start trying as soon as possible after the TR to ensure we gave ourselves the best chance of conceiving. It could take years and we don't want to be too old before our sticky baby shows!

10 years ago

I have been blessed with 4 beautiful children. My one husband passed away in 2005 and the other one was abusive so I got out. I had by tubal ligation done during that marriage as he never wanted kids to begin with. It was his way or the highway basically.

I met my wonderful soon to be DH two years ago and he never thought he wanted children. After being around my 4 he decided that he did and we discussed our options. We decided the cheapest route, for now, would be to have the TR done.

DH is so excited. I think it hits him harder than I when I get a BFN and then AF.

Good things come to those when the time is right :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo