Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 611 Replies | Last Page

amommy: welcome to the group!! sorry about the MC hopefully you will find the added support you need here. All the women here are very supportive and will help you anyways they can!! dont give up yet there are plenty of us who have been trying just as long if not longer and there is always hope!! I am right about the same point in my cycle as you expecting AF by tomorrow possible over the weekend sunday latest!! Good luck to you!!

10 years ago

amag---that makes sense.

10 years ago

law: congrats on the great u/s by the way!! For only having one in there your numbers are amazing!!

AFM just checked my facebok today and of course my friend had to post that she is pregnant with her sonogram picture!!! ugh i love her to death and am happy for her.. she told me a few weeks back but its still hard to see the posts !!! although i can see the silver lining for me soon as well as my fellow sisters on here!!

10 years ago

amag--thanks! :)

Well, I have an appt at 7w2d (with my RE) and 10w4d (with my OB) then every 4 weeks thereafter with my OB. I'm not sure if I'll see my RE once more after 7w2d or not but I'd welcome the opportunity for another u/s.

10 years ago

Holy sheise you guys move fast. LOL!

First of all WELCOME to amommy and anyone else I have missed, holy smokes there are so many people I am seriously intimidated ;)

amag your class sounds awesome! How exciting! I've heard the hormonal stuff pre-egg retrieval is the worst part so if you can get through that you're golden!

bluerose sorry about temp drop and imminent AF :( That's always such a sinking feeling to see that low temp. You can be my cycle buddy, we will get pregnant together! (well not LITERALLY together, LOL!)

afmedic sorry about BFN :( But it is early anyway! Hugs!

I know I am forgetting some other big news and I am super sorry. Bah! :-P

I am CD 3 and started Clomid again today. My spirits are up because AF seriously dropped off, it was SUPER HEAVY for about 18 hours then became pretty dang light actually. I don't mind. I'd rather get the heavy bleeding out of the way. Nothing much else to report except that I have fewer cramps on the Clomid, thank god. My ovaries are still going nuts though!

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--glad your cycle is going well. I hope you have a good day. and I totally agree. there are SOOO many people, craziness!

10 years ago

luv: Glad AF backed off a little bit that would have been tough to deal with the whole time!!! hopefully this cycle is it for you!!keeping my fx!!! and your right we went from having a few gals left to being a full group again!! love all the extra additions, really helps with the waiting!! i am hoping i can deal with all the hormonal stuff in the beginning im already super sensitive to things ill have to avoid people like the plague once i start...lol

10 years ago

Amag--stimming doesn't take that long. You'll be fine I'm sure! Of course it won't be fun but it will be exciting to see how things progress and constant monitoring helps with the wait --I know I haven't done IVF but the protocols used can be pretty similar depending on individual response (the drugs used and the monitoring are similar that is--IVF just produces more follies).

10 years ago

@lawbride88 - It was recommended to give it a try. And you are right. My cycles don't vary too much shortest ever was 27 days, longest was almost 50 I think. But on average 34. Everyone who's tried it on my Facebook group got pregnant the first month of trying it. So I figured meh, maybe it will at least get rid of all the spotting.

@amag11- My friend sister just had IVF done on Saturday. I felt so bad for her because all the appointments are in the city 3 hours away :(. But so happy that these options are out there! I am happy to hear you are feeling good!

@amommysluv- Welcome and I hope Af stays away!

@luvtowalkfast- haha yeah, I am not sure getting pregnant together would work so well :P.

Still expecting af any moment. However, I am only experiencing old blood. This is the most confusing cycle ever!! Once upon a time I had a textbook cycle. 28 days, ovulated cd 14, af showed up within an hour of waking. Ah, those were the days. haha

User Image

10 years ago

Bluerose-- I'd recommend looking at some of the cons of using vitex, it's always best to get both sides! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo