Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 611 Replies | Last Page

@law- Yay for the news you got today at the doc!

@luv- I will probably test no sooner than the 11th. When I found out I was pregnant with my first I had very sore breasts and constipation (TMI) and I found out @around 13 dpo. So, I'm watching for those same symptoms this time.

10 years ago

I feel like I'm breaking down :( My wisdom tooth (upper left) has been growing in for a while and all of a sudden it is quite painful, my neck also hurts on the same side in the lymph node area, then there's the itching and the lack of sleep. Gahhh. Oh and I'm constipated, bloated, and gassy. Ay ay ay. What's a girl to do with all of this madness going on?

10 years ago

Hey Beauty I have heard that is good to have sex during the tww to increase the blood flow in the uterus for when baby making season is in full bloom.

User Image

10 years ago

Dang so much to catch up on! I have read 1 page out of the three I have to catch up on from being at school all day! I did see some new ladies.....welcome! Okay I should go catch up on all these posts, I hope everyone had a good day today xoxo

TTC Baby #1

10 years ago

OK sorry, now I can get back to catching up....

Purple has your hubby considered a reversal?? I just ask because it is amazing you got pregnant in the first place, if he had it done I am sure your chances would be great!! Seeing as he apparently has awesome swimmers.

Jcarona- ha ha cradle robber, my husband calls me a cheetah, he is 27 and I am 31 he is 27. He claims I didn't quite meet the cougar standards but def a cheetah. I also have an amazing 2 year old daughter. I had my Mirena removed in July and have been trying since August. Where are you at in your cycle now?

Blue thank you, yeah I know I am not out yet, just trying not to be too let down. Blue I hope things settle down for you. I always hate the time when it's right there and you are just waiting to see what happen. I always just wish it would hurry up and start so I can get in the midst of the next cycle. But then am sad when it comes.

Magic- that looks good to me...FX for a sticky bean!!!!!!!!!!!!

Law- I am so happy you get to see your little peanut again soon!! I am doing good, just finished doing some Christmas Decorating. I actually got some good news today, I got a promotion. Military is a little different, but basicially I made E6 but do not sew on till May, well because I made rank they are moving me to a new clinic and I will be the NCOIC (Non commissioned officer in Charge). This is great for me and my career, but I am going to miss working OB/GYN and out of all places they are moving me to Gastroenterology, dunno about that part, but it will be good for my career. I hope you get better sleep tonight.

AFM on the TTC side- I am 9 dpo, gonna start my testing with the internet cheapies tomorrow. Had some random cramps today and BB pain but it was so light and not as intense as it normally is at this time in my cycle.

10 years ago

Law I am sorry about your tooth!! You def should get it looked at!!! When you are prego the increase blood flow can actually irritate your gums, that is why some pregnant women's gum bleed. That is prob why you are now feeling it, the increase blood flow, but if your neck is sore and your lymph's it could be infection setting in.

10 years ago

Afmedic--I opted out of dental insurance because for 2 years I didnt use it and it's not great insurance for dental. I think I'll make an appt if the lymph nodes don't get better by Monday. Congrats on the promotion--so does your pay change now or later? That's fantastic! How long have you been in the military? What made you join? I think it's fantastic that you get to experience so many different areas of medicine.

10 years ago

Evening ladies,

Law sorry you are in pain, try not to let it go too long.

AFM, CONGRATS!! That's really great and I love career progression. Being in the Army, I know that promotions are an exciting time, not sure if you will get back pay or it kicks in now, but either way Congrats! We are close in our cycles, GL starting tomorrow!! You all know I am too chicken to test because I don't like to see bfns...lol...

Jcorona, hey no worries...shoot my dh is 13 yrs my Senior...but he doesn't look it. Love is love :)

Oak, LOL...it's a lot, but don'tcha love our little family?!

Beauty, Hey there...I am 8DPO or there about. I have been sick for the past few days so not feeling too much....I am SURE that will change...MTF (more to follow) later...

Holly, thanks! This has gotta stop! Hate I am sick yet scared to take too much just in case, lol...a mess I know. How are you feelin?

Purple, hoping you had a great night and time with your boo :)

SMH, MamaK, how are things going?

Blue, just checking on you! Hope you had a great day...

Rice, hey lady, hope all is well!

Amag, How are you?

Ok, I am really hoping I didn't miss anyone! I am tired and sleepy, gassy, and still seeing cm, but wondering if bc I have been sick? Only on 8DPO...so we will see soon. Can't shake this headache, thirsty and drinking a lot of water...blah. Have a test for the class I am in tomorrow and about to iron my hubby's clothes for tomorrow, although he said he would, just want to take care of him. Soooo I hope everyone has a good night and can't wait for the testing to begin!!!

10 years ago

@Afmedic no we haven't really talked about it. Honestly he's afraid along with me something like this will happen again. Basically we aren't trying not preventing and seeing what happens.

10 years ago

Law Thank you. I have been in 10 years now. AS far as why I joined, well kinda long story, but the short version. I started raising my little sisters at 15. My mom was a single mom, who though she tried sometimes was not there as she needed to be. At 20 I got really sick thought it was the flu, didn't go to the Dr. Till I basically was unconscious, apparently my appendix ruptured 3 days prior and I had to spend 2 weeks in the hospital. When I got out I realized that if I did not do something my life was gonna lead down the same path as my mom and I wanted security and to do something that mattered. So I chose the Air Force. I was an army brat until I was 14. I do love my job and the fact I do get to experience so many different things. I worked Emergency Med for 8 years and OB/GYN for 2.

Jada and Law my Pay will not start till I actually put on E6 which is May.

Jada- That's cool I did not know you where Army. We are close in cycles. I hate seeing the BFN too, but I am just a POAS Attict LOL

Purple- All the best to you guys. But I am confused what are you afraid will happen if he gets the reversal?

AFM 10 Dpo test was BFN this morning as I expected. I got an early day at work today cause gotta take the little one to the dentist. I am so glad this week is almost over

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo