Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Dev-I've never gotten an evap with them but 5dpo is so early that I'd guess yours is unless you could've miscalculated your o day.

Luv--so was you choice between clomid and HSG or clomid +IUI or HSG? If you could do the IUI in either case I'd consider doing the HSG since you O consistently.

10 years ago

Ps sorry dev I dont really have any experience with evap lines.

Xx

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm 4dpo today and not feeling much of anything. I caught a 24hr flu bug 2 days ago and now that its gone the only symptom I'm having is slight breast tenderness, which isn't unusual a week before AF. Last cycle I had no pms symptoms whatsoever. No cramping, no sore breasts, nothing. I really thought I'd done it last cycle.

@law Good luck at your appointment today!

@DevLan it looks like you and I are at the same place in our cycles. Waiting impatiently!

Looking forward to some snow this week! This is my kind of weather :)

10 years ago

According to my chart my O day was CD13. Temps dropped at CD12 and back up on CD13 and then spiked at CD14. CBFM also had my peak at CD12 and CD13. Temps have remained high since CD14

I know I shouldn't have tested so soon but I wanted to get a baseline and to also watch for progression - if we did conceive this cycle.

we are TTC after a TR so we need to contact our OBGYN as soon as we get a positive to go in for a scan to ensure it isn't a Tubal pregnancy.

I am not getting my hopes up at all at this point. I will just keep POAS every morning :)

ttc_baby#2. Good luck on your TWW. I am already going bonkers!!!! Serious POAS addict and I really should know better!! The things that TTC do to us is just cruel sometimes!!!

10 years ago

@afmedic: Sorry your step mom is such an oger! Man! You could move to Washington State... we have all four season but summer is really only about 30 days... but those 30 days are encredible! Your daughter is too cute! Socks on the Christmas tree!!

@dev: POAS at 3dpo?!? Lol!! Love it! Good luck!! What is the difference between a diagnostic stick and an hpt?

@Holly: I am sure hoping now that you've been diagnosed with MFTHR the miscarriages will stop. The tea probably won't hurt anything but you may want to ask you RE just to be sure. Mine didn't want me doing anything that wasn't fda approved. Then again I am sure they can't condone anything that is not fda approved legally.. I hope you have multiple follicles this cycle!

@law: I get up at 3:30am (6:30am your time) so I'll have to wait for an update like everyone else.. just not as long :) I've already been at work for over an hour! I am feeling ok. Dealing with a lot of upper GI issues. Luckily the Rx the doc gave me has curbed my heartburn for the most part but I am still dealing with reflux at night that has me waking up choking. Other than that I am doing pretty good - though still very emotional. Thanks for asking.

@blue: I am so sorry about the devastation you'v suffered in Decembers past. I hope if you don't get your bfp this cycle that you do next (before the new year maybe!!). Did you post your test from this morning?

@nicolene: Sorry you are in a bad place. How are things at work? Mediation?

@sailor: I am happy you'll be ttc again right away. That was what helped me heal the most. I hope your bleed ing stops soon and you O soon after!!

@baby#2: Snow? Where do you live. I am jealous!

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry Ladies I have been swamped at work!!! But going to try to catch up some this morning....

Afmedic: Your daughter sounds adorable!! :)

Luv: I LOVE sparkling cider!! That's what I am going with this year too :) Glad that they are being so supportive of you. That is awesome! :)

SMH: So sorry about the back pain! I hope it eases up some soon!!

Law: So excited to hear about your appointment!!!!! :))

Nicolene: I completely agree! Some people are just plain out inconsiderate! Sorry you are having a bad day!! I hope it gets better!

Sailorsgirl: I am sorry for your loss! But I love your positive attitude. You both are in my thoughts and prayers... FX'd for another sticky bean soon!!

10 years ago

@sailor- Glad that you are back!

@hope- I live in Kansas. Yesterday was 70 degrees and sunny. Tomorrow is a high of 25 degrees and afternoon snowfall. We are used to crazy weather here. Causes a lot of headaches, though.

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. It may all change. Ah why do we make plans?

I have just recieved a phone call from epu and my hormone levels are not dropping as quickly as they are supposed to "not a normal miscarriage" were the words they used. So I have to return for more blood tests on friday. And be mindful of any pain I get. If I develope severe pain I have to go to a&e...

Ttc baby, wow that is crazy weather!!
Xxx

10 years ago

So Much Hope.....I am unsure of the difference. I think some of the diagnostic sticks can detect HCG before the store bought HPT's.

I just purchased them because they were much cheaper. I spent so much money last cycle on store bought HPT's so DH said to buy in bulk!!!

I don't think I will trust the Diagnostic sticks though. My test this morning had a pink pink pink line show within 5 minutes but I am pretty positive it is a terrible evap as I am only 5 DPO

I am going to try my best to hold out until at least 8 DPO before I POAS again

My pic is under"Evaporation" on the board

10 years ago

Well....THERE'S ONLY ONE! :)Yes, that's excitement and relief..haha. Everything is progressing as it should...I could only see the gestational sac and yolk sac which is what we expected but we have another u/s in 2 weeks. My RE said that after hearing the heartbeat the chance of miscarriage falls to 5% or so. That will be a relief.

SMH--wow, you wake up incredibly early. The choking sounds scary--can you take antacids or something to help with that?

1st--when do you plan to inform your employer that you're expecting?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo