Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!

@luv, that sounds like not much fun. Hope you dont have to go

@glhart. That sounds lovely!! Very jealous. Glad you had fun.

@holly good luck :)

@dev plenty of time for a bfp yet keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

@nicolene, good luck on your detox!! I keep think of doing similar but fail with not drinking enough water. Oops.

@ttcbaby ooh congrats on getting your shopping done. We are actually pretty prepared this year too. All the kiddies pressies are already wrapped!!

@lawbride, hope you feel a little better soon

@amag11 hope your shift goes well.

Not much to update here. My sisters took me out to take my mind off things on friday night so had a fun night gossiping and dancing. They stayed all day on Saturday and travelled home after tea. So we were quite busy all day which was a nice distraction.
Today we went for more blood tests and I began getting some of the worst pains I have ever had so came home, took some painkillers and ive slept all afternoon. Just waiting for my results again now.

Xxx

10 years ago

@blue: Wow! Try to stay warm!

@oak: I hope you had fun at the party!

@Sailor: I am glad you had fun with your sister and have been distracted. I am so sorry abou the pains. I hope its not an infection? Do you think you should go to the Emergency Room or Urgent Care? If you develope a fever, please go in! Let us know what your blood results say. Thinking about you sweetie!

User Image

10 years ago

So sorry you guys it has been a chaotic weekend!! I have been horrible at keeping up. Tonight is my husbands work Christmas party so I am getting ready for that. It is cold a rainy here=0( I am 13 dpo, Did not test today but yesterday was BFN. The witch is due tomorrow. My temp really didn't drop much yet, but didn't raise either so I guess we shall see. If the witch is late it would not be abnormal with the cyst I had and all. Kinda of cruel though. Hope everyone has had a good weekend. Once again sorry for being MIA

10 years ago

Hi I'm new to this... I'm kinda shy so I usually have people talk to me before I speak...

10 years ago

Hi I'm new to this... I'm kinda shy so I usually have people talk to me before I speak...

10 years ago

@afmedic: No worries. We all get busy and go mia every now and again. I've been mia a lot lately... I can't wait for this cycle to be behind you in one way or another tho I pray it's a BFP. Your cysts has just confused things completely.

@chace: welcome to the forum. Don't be shy! Tell us about yourself!!
How long have you been ttc?

User Image

10 years ago

mj it's the internet, there is nothing to be shy about! We've been talking for a while so you'll just have to join in!

afmedic no worries, sorry your cycle has been so pessimistic with that cyst and all :( Hopefully next month will be better for you if you don't get a BFP soon!

sailors holy crap I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I hope sleeping it off helps! I also hope you get good news with your levels today.

SMH I am also quite jealous of your idea of cold, we've got below zero windchills all over the place around here and it is not fun!

bluerose glad you got the Christmas shopping out of the way! Sounds like your temps have been worse than ours in the Midwest here. Eek. Glad AF is on the way out though!

AFM watching football and super pissed off at the Packers, we are losing to a HORRIBLE team on our home field. Ugh. Already not too cheerful because I'm on the 4th day of Clomid.

10 years ago • Post starter

I just started ttc in October... I have had a still birth in April so the father and I had been a lil nervous bout tryin again but we find ourselves ready to give it a go... I haven't had much problems except I get irregular periods and I have pcos my page has my short version of my pregnancy history... and Ty for the welcome :)

10 years ago

mj holy smokes you have been through a lot! That sucks :( I'm glad you found our group though! Do you take any meds or supplements to help with the PCOS? As far as I know I don't have trouble but my husband has mild MFI so we are on our second cycle of Clomid/IUI. So you have one living son then, correct? How old is he? :)

10 years ago • Post starter

My son is four :)and no I don't take anything for the pcos.... I've just been tracking my periods and I am curious for the temperature thing... can u use a regular thermometer or do you have to use a special one?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo