Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 611 Replies | Last Page

afmedic--well, you have don great for yourself and you should be very proud! I wish all parents were as dedicated to their children as you are. Sometimes I get angry over my past but then I think maybe it will be for the benefit of my own children because I will NEVER make them feel as insecure, unstable, scared, and lonely as my parents made me feel. In fact, I will be the complete opposite and I like to think that I would have been just as great a mother if I had parents who loved me the way they should but maybe I wouldn't have been and given that bit of uncertainty I'll gladly take what I had to go through to give my children the life they'll have!

JLHart--I won't. Good luck with your test today!

10 years ago

Ah congratulations on the promotion af! Thats great news.

My oh is in the Royal navy :)

Hope everyone is having a good thursday. Will be on tonight after the kids bedtime to catch up.

Xxx

10 years ago

14 dpo today. Temperature dropped almost a whole degree today. So I am expected af any moment. I plan to start vitex this month. And Vaginal temping.

User Image

10 years ago

Bah!!!! 6 DPO today and going stir crazy!!! I just really really want to POAS but after yesterdays terrible evap I promised myself I would't POAS until at least 9 DPO.
How is every one else doing today?

10 years ago

blue--why vitex? usually people with erratic cycles take vitex. aren't yours pretty regular?

dev--a-okay over here. how are you aside from POAS crazy? ;)

10 years ago

AFMedic: I am feeling pretty good. Next u/s is scheduled for in the morning, so pretty excited about that :) How are you doing? Have you tested yet? FX'd for you!!!!!

10 years ago

JlHart: I am good thanks for asking? Waiting for AF to either show or not show...also waiting now to go back to see my RE on the 18th so we can nail down what protocol for the IVF we are going to use!!

So i did my IVF class with DH last night and let me tell you it felt great to go in and soo many people.. just kind of a reminder that we are not the only ones going through this. The whole process is soo complicated from the beginning of your cycle all the way until after the transfer and then still you have to follow up regularly until you reach just about 8-12 weeks depending on your numbers!! so what i got the jist of is that you start by pretty ,uch shutting down your body and ramping up your follicle production almost like going through menopause they try to get as many mature follicles as possible they strive for 10-20. Not all will be mature so that # goes down as to how many you have. The removal of the eggs is done in the hospital under IV sedation after the retreival they join egg and sperm from dhs sample same day either in a sulture dish or using icsi where they put one sperm directly into the egg manually. Probrobly the method we will be using. they check the next day to see how many have successfully fertilized and let you know then its a waiting game until the embryos reach blastocyte stage usually about 5 days later. they will do the trigger shot and plan for transfer exactly 36 hours after trigger shot!! i will have to take both estrogen and progesterone until pregnancy is confirmed to be stable and healthy. do the first pregnancy test 9 days after transfer then again if positive two days later at which if my number are doubling will monitor levels until they reach a certain # before stopping both progesterone and estrogen!! The class was great and so informative... wish i could post the whole book so you all could see it. Feel so prepared going into this discussion with my RE on the 18th now!! im very ecxited wether we get pregnant on our own or not i feel very good about my chances now!!!

10 years ago

amag--you should feel good. have you thought about how many blasts you want to transfer?

10 years ago

Hello all.. I'm new here and would love the support. I am trying to concieve my second. I have a beautiful 7 yo and had a mc last year. This last yr has been ruff on me and now I have been at this for bout 7months with no luck. I'm in the two week wait phase right now with a pending AF tomorrow. I am waiting for my hpt as I write this but as I glanced over it looks negative. The waiting is agonizing. I've never paid so much attention to my body before and I kind of wish I didn't. I have been reading so many stories here and success and just waiting on mines. I want to give up but then I come on here and feel positive again. Sigh..

10 years ago

law: yeah i have spoken to my RE about that already and she said because of my age and the stage at which they transfer we will most likely only do one at a time. for the first cycle anyways. then after that we can change it to two but she would not advise to do more than two at once.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo