Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 611 Replies | Last Page

lawbride yes the bright spot is the end of the urine collection area. I really can't get a better pic than that, it is so hard to take non-blurry ultra-close-up pictures of HPTs. The bright spot is nowhere near the "second line" area.

10 years ago • Post starter

sailor--yeah, i don't think it's that. I'm not even 5 weeks yet. I think it might be a food allergy or maybe some sort of response to increased hormone levels.

luv--I showed my husband your test and he said he thinks he sees something, just not sure whether it's in the right spot. I'm really bad at spotting lines on HPTs but he's awesome.

10 years ago

Well in my absentmindedness I moved over but forgot to follow the board lol... Im fully here now!

Luv: I think I see something but the pic is a bit hard to tell.... :)

JLH: I am good :) enjoying the holiday season! My poor dh is in so much pain though. His company does landscaping and Christmas lights and yesterday he spent over 6 hours hanging off the side of a steeple roof 35 ft in the air putting up lights, harnessed to another person... and he is doing it again today! How are you??

User Image

10 years ago

lawbride hooray! Hope your eagle-eyed husband is right! I am not good with HPT lines either, I always let my hopes cloud my judgment but there seemed to be something especially with tools. The bright spot is from the light and looks worse because I upped the contrast a bit when I uploaded the pic. We will see in the next few days :) That is very curious about your itching, I would definitely drink more water though and see if that helps! Especially with the changing weather it can make skin really dry and flaky. That certainly wouldn't help!

sailors I really hope your health is better with this pregnancy! FX for you hun! :)

Hi ladies! I made the jump. Flying back from thanksgiving with the family. I'll login and catch up when I get home. I only have 30 minutes of free WiFi on the plane.

So excited for the recent BFPs! Luv, I'm totally stalking your tests now! :)

Afm...bfn. just waiting for AF. I stopped the progesterone yesterday per doctors orders.

I'll hop back on later. Hate typing on my phone!

User Image

10 years ago

Luv: When you lighten it you can really see it.. at least I see it!!

User Image

10 years ago

MamaK thanks for looking at my pic! I hate taking pictures of squinter HPTs, they never turn out very well and it's just as confusing as seeing it IRL ;) Your husband is quite a daredevil! Sounds scary!!! I'm sure there are lots of harnesses involved ;)

Holly so sorry about BFN :( Hopefully we will get our Christmas BFPs at least! You have been through so much and you really deserve it! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving :)

luv--I can't wait to see tomorrow's test.

mamak--that's insane. That's a long time to be up in the air. I would cry--I hate heights.

10 years ago

Luv: Actually there was one guy with a harness on the top of the roof attached to him wearing a swiss seat hanging off the roof!! He was the only one brave enough to do it... :/ Im excited to see your next test!

User Image

10 years ago

@luv: I really think I see something!! How long after taking the test did you take the picture?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo