Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to the new thread ladies!!! :)

millbarnett have you been following our thread for two months? Girl speak up! We'd love to get to know you! :) lawbride's definition of a drop-in is correct, they are people who just post their results and don't add anything to the discussion, or people who just talk about themselves and don't really offer others support.

lawbride that itchiness sounds nuts!! I've heard dry skin is common during pregnancy because women get dehydrated (baby sucks a lot of moisture out, LOL). Even if you drink a ridiculous amount of water you might need more!

MissCarol welcome! We are glad to have you here! We have pretty similar stories, TTC since Sept 2012, this is also my first month with Clomid (50 mg) and IUI, although I didn't get a trigger and I don't know exactly how many sperm they managed to get out of my husband. His numbers weren't spectacular in his labs though (lowest end of the range, improved from being lower than the range). How were your husband's labs?? I'm sorry the doc gave you less hope this month. They should be more optimistic I think, a lot of getting pregnant is luck and IUI removes a lot of "unlucky" elements. Have the HPTs been getting lighter? LOL at the LED light, if I had one I'd be going nuts on all my tests too ;)

AFM 12 DPO and still feeling quite toasty, which is nice since it's winter. Hoping to god that I won't be constipated still today, because that would be four days without a BM and I do not like that one bit. Gonna try to save my last FRER for tomorrow. According to FertilityFriend the average for a first BFP is 13.5 DPO, on here they say 12 DPO but that's probably because nobody posts negative tests on here. Skews the results!

10 years ago • Post starter

GM!!, I made the jump, thanks Luv!

Welcome to the new ladies, welcome back to those who lost us, and hello to all my sisters on this journey!

Law, so happy for you, I'm sure the draw tomorrow will be the magic 2000 ;)

Luv, glad you enjoyed the shopping and got awesome deals!

Nico, hey lady! Good luck at the mediation, prayers up for you! You are so strong!!

Mamak, how are you?!

AFM, I have a stupid cold.....ugh! DH is taking care of me though :) I have had crazy weird dreams...lol..achy breasts, basically my norm prior to AF. ...

10 years ago

Planning on testing around Dec 13th! Baby dust to all! My first child was born 5 days before Christmas and he was the gift that keeps on giving! I'm hoping for a BFP for my early Christmas gift this year

10 years ago

Ooh good luck testing on the 13th.

Good luck at mediation nico...hope things are a little better?

Lawbride, I hope your itchiness passes, I had itching in both my previous pregnancies (turn out to be a liver problem) so I know how upsetting it can be.

Afm. I am trying to get plenty of rest before my early scan on monday.

Xxx

10 years ago

JLH sorry you're sick! Glad your DH is taking good care of you :) Lots of soup for you!

sailors how many weeks are you again? I hope your scan goes well! :)

ttcbaby welcome, how long have you been TTC? Do you temp or use OPKs?

AFM BFNs today. My wondfo tricked me into using the FRER because I could swear there was a line. It disappeared though. FRER was nothing. Getting a bit discouraged. I really don't want to go through IUI again.

10 years ago • Post starter

@lawbride88 - Yuck! I am sorry to hear about the itchiness causing a poor sleep!

@MissCarolZ - Welcome! Hopefully the trigger tests out soon. So that when you see a bfp it's a real one!

@luvtowalkfast- Don't give up! There still could be a positive this cycle!

@JLHart22- get well soon!

AFM - my temp went up slightly today. Not as high as it had been. Tests still negative today.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Ladies! I made the jump!! I've had a great weekend so far. Thanksgiving was a little rough but dh and I decided to redo thanksgiving yesterday. So we bought a fresh turkey cooked it up and all the sides. It was amazing and perfect with just the two of us. No families vying for our time or rushing us. AND we have tons of left overs for all weekend and the first of next week!! Hehehe!!

@luv: I am so sorry about the bfn :( that really bums me out and I can't imagine how bummed you are. I am so sorry. If it doesn't happen this cycle it will next cycle!! It was my second medicated cycle that did it for us!!

@law: Benedryl is safe during pregnancy and really helps with itching and will help you sleep. I only take half a pill and it knocks me out. I hope you are feeling better now.

@blue: yay for higher temps but boo for bfn. It's still early tho!

@jlhart: Awh... I hope you are feeling better!! Your dh is so sweet for taking care of you!

@carol: Hey girl! Welcome!! Sorry you are having a rough time ttc; however, the silver lining is you found an awesome group of super supportive women. Sorry your dh's numbers weren't higher but there is still a chance. If you don't get a BFP this cycle will you move to ivf? Does your insurance cover either?

@ttc#2: Welcome as well!! Good luck honey!!

@sailor: I hope your pregnancy is going well!!

@barnett: Welcome!!

@Nicolene: Hey Sweetie! Does your mediation start tomorrow? Good luck honey - we are all pulling for you!!!!

@Holly: Did you make the jump?

If I missed anyone I am so sorry! I'm on my phone and can't see that far back.

AFM: For those of you who don't know me - After 15 months of ttc, a missed miscarriage, D&C, an unimaginable amount of heartbreak, oral fertility drugs, injectable fertility drugs, and more forced bding than I could ever imagine I am 6.5 month pregnant. I stick around here to support the most amazing women who were there for me and picked me from the darkest and deepest place. I can't wait until all of you get your BFPs!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

10 years ago

@law I have been unusually itchy as well, but I didn't contribute it to anything other than the colder temps/ dry skin.

@sailor thank you!

@luv I am on the 3rd cycle of trying. We only started in September. I haven't tried OPK or temping yet. I have just been calculating ovulation around 13 or 14 day of cycle and doing the bd that whole week. I was a little surprised when it didn't happen right away. The TTW is the worst. I'm so happy I found this group. Makes the waiting time MUCH easier. I love trading experiences with everyone!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I'm still here!! :)

Law--That beta is great news!! I know you are getting frequent check ups but when will you get your first sonogram? That itchiness sounds awful! I hope you are feeling better now. Maybe it is dehydration?

Luv--I'm sorry about the BFN. How long is your luteal phase typically? Does that differ with the treatments? Maybe its too early?

JLHart--Stupid cold is right!! That is so cute that DH is taking care of you. I hope you feel better soon!! :)

Blue--You definitely still have a good chance this month. I would suggest going by the Fertility Friend Advanced method. That seemed to be more accurate then the OPK method, for me at least.

Welcome to all of the new ladies and Im sending your way!!

AFM---This has been a very exciting couple of days!! My best friend of 18 yrs lives in Maryland so I dont get to see her very often. But, she is in town for the holiday so we decided to go get a mani-pedi yesterday. Of course, as soon as I saw her I had to tell her the good news. She was so excited she started jumping up and down. As we started talking about things I was telling her how it didnt feel real yet because I havent seen the sticky little bean yet. Her response was, I know exactly what you mean. You want to see this....and she pulls up a picture of a sonogram on her phone. It turns out that she is 9 weeks pregnant!!!! What are the chances of that? I couldnt be happier :)

I hope that all of you can have similar great experiences of sharing the news really soon. You deserve it soo much!!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo