Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Luv- So sorry for the frustration with your doctor. I wish there was something I can do to make it better=0(

Welcome Oak, Magic and beauty!

Law- Yeah Ambien did nothing either, the Lunesta seemed to do something, but would still wake up occasionally on it. The trazadone, knocked be on my butt. But then again Trazadone is more for anxiety then anything else. I have problems falling asleep, I will toss and turn for hours and my mind just does not shut off.

Jada- I am doing well, don't really feel much of anything to report, so that might be a good thing or that cyst just had me all jacked. 7 dpo, fighting the urge to test early LOL. I had a dip yesterday that I hope was implantation. Sorry you are not feeling to hot, what meds you got to take. I can get the low down for you on what is best when trying to conceive if you like.

AFM I volunteered at the winter shelter today, it was such a humbling experience. The children there just broke my heart though. Hoping to do it again here soon.

10 years ago

AFM, that would be awesome, thanks! Bought some day quil and night quil, didn't taken any, the hubs did....I have mucus dripping from my nose and still when I wipe, hoping something good will come from it??

10 years ago

I am sorry for missig some people. And some stuff/ not making sense. I am on my phone so its hard to keep everything straight!

Welcome magic & oak! I hope the two week wait goes quickly for both of you!

@luv- I am so sorry to hear that! And I agree, what are the odds of multiple false positives! ? It just doesn't make sense.

@lawbride- I have that same sleeping issue! I wake up so often at night! It sucks never getting a goodnights sleep.

@afmedic- that's so sweet of you to volunteer!

I had two more spots of red blood today. Feeling kind of crampy. Thought I saw a line on a test this morning. But it was the same kind of test I definitely saw a line on like a week ago. So I don't trust it. Haha just wish that if af was threatening to show up early ahe actually would and get it over with. Boobs are mega sore.

User Image

10 years ago

blue--- i hope AF makes up her mind. I hate confusion in the tww...it seems to make things worse.

afmedic--I'm going to research other sleep aids that are safe during pregnancy.

JLHart--Mondays are a bit hectic with all my classes but Tuesdays are great. I'm really looking forward to having another beta; that will give me some relief. I just read about blighted ovums--there are so many things that can go wrong and Im naturally a chronic worries/catastrophizer. I'm aware that I am being paranoid even if it is somewhat justifiable....I just want to see that our little bean is developing perfectly and then I can chill a little with all of the paranoia. Sorry you're feeling crummy--hopefully this cold goes away soon!

10 years ago

I've now woken up at 11pm, 1:30, 2:30, and 4:30. This is ridiculous.

10 years ago

Anywho...how are all of you ladies today?

10 years ago

Sorry I've been neglecting you ladies. I wanted to tell you I really appreciate all the support you gave me yesterday! I was just really down and not up for much of anything. Still a bit down so I don't know how active I'll be for a little bit but I promise I will rejoin the conversation sooner rather than later. For those about to get AF, I salute you! And I hope we get our Christmas miracle this month!

AFM temp dropped today so I am really hoping AF starts today. I just want to reset this nightmare cycle. I feel like I've been awful on the board and I apologize to all of you. The stress is absolutely insane. :(

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone. Sorry I was MIA yesterday. So, I was totally messed up on my cycle and like luv and law said I am only 3dpo. I did manage to BD on O day by accident so there is a chance I'm not out this month. I'm not feeling very optimistic, though. I had a doc appt yesterday because I started showing symptoms of bv. She recommended that I BD last night anywa,y for good measure but knowing that I have bv I was unwilling to do it until I take a round of antibiotics. I guess time will tell if I got lucky this month. Still planning on testing around the 12th or 13th but I just have this feeling that I'm not pregnant.

Welcome to all of the newcomers! I hope you find all the support and comraderie you are looking for here!

10 years ago

Just a quick note before I go to bed:
Luv: My hart broke yesterday for you. I know!!! It's not bloody fair. I understand your frustration with the ?evaps. I had 2 FRER last cycle that gave me evaps. I really thought that it was the start of my BFP.
I hope AF shows up quickly, for you to do another IUI.
((((((((Hugs)))))))

Sailor: Words can not describe how you feel. You are right by saying that you knew something was wrong, but you tried staying positive. I felt the same with my molar preg in May this year. From about 6w I felt something was wrong. Started bleeding at 9w. Scan showed bub stopped growing.
It will most definitely not feel like it now, but the pain does go away. Only the memory remain. Take it one day at a time.
((((((Hugs))))))

Catch up later gals. Suffering with a infected root canal tooth.

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

luv-- we will support you in any way that we can. if you need some space we'll be here when you're feeling better. I wish there was something that could take away your pain and frustration--I truly hope this is your month!

Nico--I hope the tooth gets taken care of. That sounds painful.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo