Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Thank you preciousbby#4! So, I was looking at my chart from when I was preggo with my 3yr old yds.... Well at 3dpo I recorded the my cervix changed over night and went from medium height to so high I could not locate it. This morning I woke up and checked my cervix like always and I canNOT find it!!! :-D Yesterday ALL day it remained medium! I know its early as I am only 2dpo today, but the only time I ever cannot reach my cervix is durring pregnancy, so it may be just a very mean coincidence, but I really feel this is my month after 7cycles ttc! My hedd is sept 7, I will be 10 dpo on christmas day so depending on my symptoms I will test that morning! I THINK WE FINALLY GOT IT

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

Thank you preciousbby#4! So, I was looking at my chart from when I was preggo with my 3yr old yds.... Well at 3dpo I recorded the my cervix changed over night and went from medium height to so high I could not locate it. This morning I woke up and checked my cervix like always and I canNOT find it!!! :-D Yesterday ALL day it remained medium! I know its early as I am only 2dpo today, but the only time I ever cannot reach my cervix is durring pregnancy, so it may be just a very mean coincidence, but I really feel this is my month after 7cycles ttc! My hedd is sept 7, I will be 10 dpo on christmas day so depending on my symptoms I will test that morning! I THINK WE FINALLY GOT IT

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

Preciousbby#4.. Well you are truly lucky cause these backaches sux. lol but every baby is different but i just hope this one want be a pain in my back when she/he gets older.. lol

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Angel39 - I got my TR done in Georgia. I'm from MN actually so am interested in your experience at the U. We simply couldn't afford anything closer.

Congrats! Congrats! to BFP's! So happy and encouraging!!!!

My hubby and I are just enjoying the every other day...and trying to NOT be so anxious. Patience. Maybe a Christmas/New Year baby?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi preciousbby#4, My body is playing tricks with me I guess I read too much into things. My temp went up today and FF reset my ovulation date back to 13th which is when I know I ovulate. CTP only increase my cover line from 97.3 to 98 but have not set the ovulation.

This morning I woke up with pain in the lower back and tenerness in the cervical area, right hip and right side. I am not going to start singing just yet but keep my FX. I am 5DPO so I am hopeful.

Howa are you, and what kind of symptoms are you having presently.

Angel39, whats going on with you at the moment

Joy2011 hello.

Anyway ladies have to head out to work so I will chat with you guysl later.

Oh does anyone know if I can go ahead a take chasteberry now or do I have to wait until after AF?

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey all (: congrats to all the bfps! I am so excited for you! Afm: night before last I got hit with the flu and this morning..while still sick the witch decided to knock on my front door..what a double whammy! And all a week before christmas! Hoping it goes away before christmas though. On the plus side I woke up to white this morning and have FX that it sticks around until after christmas..oh how I would love a white christmas!

<3 Jordan

11 years ago

Hi everyone! I have been offline for a while feeling a little down. I am now in day 5 of a new cycle. I am scheduled to ovulate around New Year's Eve. It's our last cycle before dh has hip surgery on the 10th next month. I will be testing that morning if my cycle goes normally.

So excited for the positives!!! So happy for you all.

Joy2011- I went to one of the top fertility clinics in the country at the U of M. It was a great experience and their stats are at 87% success for women my age,39. I did conceive in cycle 4 but had a chemical devastated but It gives me hope. My tube lengths are 4 1/2 on the left (that tube was more damaged) and is 7 on my right. When I got my Bfp last month. I did ovulate on my left ovary so thinking that may have been why I had a chemical.

Gl to all, I will be bd'ing into the new year!!! Baby dust!!!!!!

11 years ago

Hey ladies... I went to the Doctor's this morning , and took a test. And siting there felt like it was taking hours to get called back .. But the wait was worth it cause.. and I am 4weeks along!!! I cant wait to read more journey's I am also using their sister site.. my name on there is TayeHoping4AGirl... However, I will still be checking and looking for all you ladies to get those !!!! LADIES!!! TO YOU ALL

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies,

Congratulation to the BFP, I am so happy and hope to see many more.

I am 6DPO and have creamy lotion like cervical fluid which is kinda heavy to the point of my underwear being wet. Guess I will have to start using a pantyliner if this keeps up.

I have no other symptoms and have never had CM like this before, so here hoping to something positive.

Sticky fingers to all the ladies.

11 years ago • Post starter

nee2conceive- I had increased cm which was weird so this might be it!!!! Whoo hoo come on girls we need more bfp!!!!! Hope all is well I am still here checking in to see all the bfp soon!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo