Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Thank.u I appreciate it

11 years ago

lovechild- try about two teaspoons of honey mixed with a little bit of ground cinnamon and eat it two to three times a day that will cut the cold its natural and it works! I had the same thing as soon as i got pregnant i started getting sick so i took that and in just two days it was gone.

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you so much I'm going to the store to get it now I really really Appreciate it I'm having a tuff time trying to get rid of it without medication

11 years ago

hello ladies!!! How are u all feeling!!! I hope u all are doing well .. As for me Im doing good, my "morning sickness" is going along okay I seem to get sick in the mornings and not all day unless the lil lovebug dont like it. Lol.. have a great day

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello to you all! Hope you guys don't mind a newbie . Me and the hubz are on our 7th cycle TTC with two early m/c. Congratulations to all you beautiful ladies and your . I am currently on CD 32. I am waiting a few more days for AF to show as my cycles are irregular. Would love to have a cycle buddy on here! I went back and read the past forum posts on the board and fell in love with how caring and passionate women of God you are and it was such an amazing experience to see such faith. It has been a long road for me. I would really enjoy having others to relate to!

God bless you

11 years ago

Hello and welcome lilmama12085!!!!! Yes u came into the right group. We love to share our journeys and encourage one other thru it!!! So welcome and I hope u enjoy this group of lovely ladies.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Welcome lilmama!
Wishing you many welcome to the journey girl! We are here for support

11 years ago

lilmama12085 - yay we love newbies lol welcome to our group we are here for support on anything or any question you might have. Keep us posted on your journey!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey beautiful ladies! I have had a pretty good day! Today is CD 33 and no AF still. I saw a small amount of pink discharge when i wiped (sorry if TMI). So I checked CP I noticed some blood mixed in with my CM. then I wiped again and there was nothing. So, I took a lovely nap since I was utterly exhausted thinking AF was starting but there was nothing when I woke up. CONFUSED!??! The only symptoms I've had are shooting pains in the BBs and around the nipples. Cramps under the arms pretty frequently, constipation, bloating, always feeling wet down there, a lot of CM, and nausea that started today. I have no clue what this cycle is. I thought that the constipation was from the vitamins so i cut back on them and still constipated. i want to test But I told myself I wouldn't until the start of February. I tend to over test LOL....thank you for welcoming me into the group. In 2004 I found out I have PCOS mildly. I have monthly cycles but they are irregular. They are never on time and range anywhere from 27-32 days. So this would be a day late I guess. Hoping for a BFP this month but I am doubtful. I didn't test positive with my son until I was around 8 weeks along. So who knows!!

God bless you

11 years ago

Hey girls....this morning I opened my eyes to the start of CD 34 and no AF. On one hand I am excited that the bad ol' isn't here, but on the other hand I wish the bad ol' would just show her ugly face already. LOL! Funny, the torture we go through monthly when TTC. So, today has been really agonizing. I don't know if my body is just feeling horrible from the delay of AF or feeling horrible from a little sticky bean in there. Preferrably the second choice . So, hubz and I last night and weird thing was, get this.....abdomen was really sore and uncomfortable. Like, mild backache with it also. That was a first. I haven't tested yet since payday isn't until Tuesday and funds are low. If we conceive this month the chinese gender chart says we will finally get our little princess. After everything we've been through we would just enjoy a healthy little bundle of joy no matter if it's a girl or boy. Everyone has been kind of quiet today! How are all you ladies today? BFPs still going great? And how about the ladiese TTC still? Any news? Any new symptoms! and

God bless you

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo